Superman vs morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the mystical pool Morg. Who comes out on top. This superman isnt holding back and we all know that morg never holds back.

Skeets
Superman gives Morg a moon spliting karate chop.

carver9
Originally posted by Skeets
Superman gives Morg a moon spliting karate chop.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

carver9
To bad silver surfer or anyone else that fought morg could do the same thing. If they couldnt do it how in the hell is superman going to do it.

Skeets
Originally posted by carver9
To bad silver surfer or anyone else that fought morg could do the same thing. If they couldnt do it how in the hell is superman going to do it.
You might want to edit that.

llagrok
Morg takes this.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is the mystical pool Morg. Who comes out on top. This superman isnt holding back and we all know that morg never holds back.

morg

carver9
Originally posted by Skeets
You might want to edit that.

You know what I meant but I do need to edit it.

tkitna
Morg owns him

TricksterPriest
Gotta go with the ugly guy. Morg with the waters kicked the shit out of several heralds. He's definitely tough enough to take down Superman.

guy222
thumb up

Soljer
With the waters? Definitely Morg.

BetrayedUnicorn
Freaking MORG obviously! wacko

tdawg14
Morg kicks the living hell out of Supes.

fangirl101
morg if he is as fast as superman. if not, superman high tells it out for a self bfr.

I love DC
Morg prevails

golem370
Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

starlock
Morg for the win

iceman24567
The only current Superman that can take Morg out is Prime this is horrible spite no expression.

starlock
Originally posted by iceman24567
The only current Superman that can take Morg out is Prime this is horrible spite no expression.

Current prime without the guardian boost.....no way...i.m.o

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Current prime without the guardian boost.....no way...i.m.o Yes, Prime would beat Morg with the wol.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, Prime would beat Morg with the wol. This is one of those rare times that i agree with you brother i agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is one of those rare times that i agree with you brother i agree. Its about time you were right. wink

psycho gundam
the well of life should be removed as it took most of the existing heralds to deal with him while morg was empowered by it's cosmic energies.

standard morg and superman would be a match though.

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the well of life should be removed as it took most of the existing heralds to deal with him while morg was empowered by it's cosmic energies.

standard morg and superman would be a match though.

Nah, Superman'd likely smear 'standard' Morg.

golem370
Morg after having his power cosmic taken away was still hold his own with Terrax & Surfer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah, Superman'd likely smear 'standard' Morg. Nah itd be close.

psycho gundam
Nah, Superman'd likely smear 'standard' Morg. you do know that morg is marvel's take on doomsday, just as bloodthirsty but more intelligent and possessing the power cosmic.....and an axe.

IF superman was somehow triumphant and turned his back to walk away, he would just as soon find a cosmic axe impeded in his spine,
or morg finds his loved ones and slaughters them, he hold grudges.

Soljer
Nah itd be close.

Morg isn't intelligent enough to make it close.

He'd get in real close and get dominated.

Evangel94
Nah itd be close.

Agreed.

Mr. Slippyfist
Morg.

Barbarian Shams
As long as Morg does not fight like an idiot, and even so, I'll give Morg a 7/10 victory over Superman. Morg fighting intelligently would win 9/10. However, Superman cannot be dismissed as cannonfodder to Morg even with the WOL.

psycho gundam
superman can never be dismissed as cannon fodder in any situation but
he has trouble with guys badder than him that possess rivaling might.
and morg plays very dirty, and won't hesitate to decapitate clark from the get go.

quanchi112
Morg isn't intelligent enough to make it close.

He'd get in real close and get dominated. I think in a brawl you dont have to be that intelligent. It doesnt take much brainpower to throw a right cross. I guess we disagree.

guy222
morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.