Cannonball vs Vanguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm a bit bored...but nevermind.

The setting is Moscow, world hockey championship, after Belarus-USA game. Nikolai is pretty upset and a bit drunk.
"Hey, Belarusian loser!"
"WTF?"
Vanguard turns around to see Cannonball, who's drinking beer and happy because of 5-1 victory of the USA team.
"I said that you're the stupid Belarusian f@g.."
"I thought you knew dick about hockey and weren't interested in anything, save from freshly frien Kentucky chicken and some chicks that were stupid enough to sleep with you..."

And the brawl starts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_%28comics%29

guy222
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'm a bit bored...but nevermind.

The setting is Moscow, world hockey championship, after Belarus-USA game. Nikolai is pretty upset and a bit drunk.
"Hey, Belarusian loser!"
"WTF?"
Vanguard turns around to see Cannonball, who's drinking beer and happy because of 5-1 victory of the USA team.
"I said that you're the stupid Belarusian f@g.."
"I thought you knew dick about hockey and weren't interested in anything, save from freshly frien Kentucky chicken and some chicks that were stupid enough to sleep with you..."

And the brawl starts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_%28comics%29

Good thread. Sam ftw

bitca360
This would be an interesting fight, but I don't the limits of Vanguard's powers soo Cannonball?

Charlotte DeBel
Their powers kinda similiar, so I think their fields should cancel each other and physically Kolya (short version of name Nikolai) is superior to Sam and also better h2h fighter...though Sam is faster.

Anyways, I like Vanguard because he was the first superhero from Minsk created by Marvel. Though I like his sister better... her name, Laynia, is most probably an uglified version of really existing name Lana (short of Svetlana) which is my given name.

guy222
still sam

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Their powers kinda similiar, so I think their fields should cancel each other and physically Kolya (short version of name Nikolai) is superior to Sam and also better h2h fighter...though Sam is faster.

Anyways, I like Vanguard because he was the first superhero from Minsk created by Marvel. Though I like his sister better... her name, Laynia, is most probably an uglified version of really existing name Lana (short of Svetlana) which is my given name.

Good thing you're not biased stick out tongue .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.