PLease Tell me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wwevstna
Can someone please tell me what happens in the fifth book I forgot and I cant wait 4 the movie

siriuswriter
This is a really, really general question. It would be really hard for one of us to explain the plot of the fifth book as there are so many twists and turns, but there are a couple of options for you.

a) READ THE BOOK. This is the best, really. Then YOU know what is going on and it isn't through some interprative lens of someone else.

b) I'm almost loathe to provide you with this link, but eh. Here it is. Here are Mugglenet's sypnopses of all six books.

From what you've said, you seem like a person who's watched the movies rather than read the books. I urge you to actually read them, as they're full of so much more detail, humor, suspense, plot... then the movies could ever be. Agfain, I urge: READ THE BOOK! If you have, and you've just forgotten, READ IT AGAIN!

ADarksideJedi
Read the book.Or wait for the movie.I hate spoiling the book or movie to anyone.jm

Barker
Isn't OOTP the one where Rogue comes and rids us of this thread? jockey

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Barker
Isn't OOTP the one where Rogue comes and rids us of this thread? jockey

Mmm... yes. Right after siriuswriter tries to be tactful again.

Barker
Yep, that's the one.

The one before Barker and Phantom start swearing, etc. no expression

Neha
Originally posted by wwevstna
Can someone please tell me what happens in the fifth book I forgot and I cant wait 4 the movie
A lot of things happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.