The JLA 1M vs. Galactus/Thanos/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Superman 1M
Hourman 1M
Batman 1M
Resurrection Man 1M
Azrael 1M
Flash 1M
Atom 1M

VS.

Galactus (at his normal power-set)
Thanos (before his death of course)
Darkseid (as we regularly see him)

They all get 1 hour of prep.....

Who takes it?

Utrigita
I believe that the JL 1M takes this power up galactus to a higher level and make not just the avatar but the real darkseid the god thing then team two should have a chance

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Utrigita
I believe that the JL 1M takes this power up galactus to a higher level and make not just the avatar but the real darkseid the god thing then team two should have a chance

I agree. JLA is just too powerful for team two the way they are. A full powered Galactus would be too much...or at least enough to stalemate team one. Classic Darkseid would need to be used as well as Thanos with some type of artifact...maybe a cosmic cube.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman 1M
Hourman 1M
Batman 1M
Resurrection Man 1M
Azrael 1M
Flash 1M
Atom 1M

VS.

Who takes it?

JLA

Bouboumaster
A well fed Galactus lvl and 2 hour of prep would be enough for team two to win

Galan007
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A well fed Galactus lvl and 2 hour of prep would be enough for team two to win How so?

guy222
Superman 1M
Hourman 1M
Batman 1M
Resurrection Man 1M
Azrael 1M
Flash 1M
Atom 1M

VS.

Who takes it?

Does Galactus have the UN

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Does Galactus have the UN no

Utrigita
no

Then team two's chances are less then 1/10^10

guy222
no

Ok...Galactus>Thanos>Darkseid<JLA 1M

Good thread

Bouboumaster
With two hour preps, what they can do?

They have a genius (Darkseid), an ubber Genius (Thanos) and a goddamn abastract or 20 bilions years old (Galactus).

I'm pretty sure they could find a way in two hours to defeat the JLA.

Galan007
With two hour preps, what they can do?

They have a genius (Darkseid), an ubber Genius (Thanos) and a goddamn abastract or 20 bilions years old (Galactus).

I'm pretty sure they could find a way in two hours to defeat the JLA. Do you know much about the members of the JLA 1M?

Soljer
Do you know much about the members of the JLA 1M?

My guess, is no...

Bouboumaster
Yeah. In an other side, it's Galactus. Well fed, and with two hours of prep with guys like Thanos and Darkseid, I'm sure they can do it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
My guess, is no... laughing out loud

And after reading this:Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yeah. In an other side, it's Galactus. Well fed, and with two hours of prep with guys like Thanos and Darkseid, I'm sure they can do it.

That's my guess as well. smile

Utrigita

No bouboumaster they cannot no against the JLA 1M, they need far more power to do so, mainly Superman 1M is around the same level as mr Mxy none of team two are around that level. They simply need far more power, I would also like to point out to you fast Batman 1M thinks but I cannot remember it, Galan help please!

Galan007
No bouboumaster they cannot no against the JLA 1M, they need far more power to do so, mainly Superman 1M is around the same level as mr Mxy none of team two are around that level. They simply need far more power, I would also like to point out to you fast Batman 1M thinks but I cannot remember it, Galan help please! First of all, S1M is not around Mxy's level power-wise. He does have 10 Imp-Like powers, but the only resistence to Imps he has shown, is a resistence to possession, (not even an Imp can control S1M).

And Batman has an IQ of 1045, couple that with S1M's ability to run several billion scenerios through his mind simultaneously..... And needless to say, team 2 won't be "out prepping" the JLA 1M. smile

But your heavy hitters will be Hourman/Resurrection Man, whom IMO could beat team 2 by themselves.

Bouboumaster
What about Eternity in place of Galactus?

Galan007
What about Eternity in place of Galactus? Resurrection Man once made himself one with the entire Cosmos....... So adding Eternity to the equation, wouldn't necessarily be an instant win for team 2 IMO.

Utrigita
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442825_1-respect-the-jla-one-million

Tjeck it out

Utrigita
First of all, S1M is not around Mxy's level power-wise. He does have 10 Imp-Like powers, but the only resistence to Imps he has shown, is a resistence to possession, (not even an Imp can control S1M).

And Batman has an IQ of 1045, couple that with S1M's ability to run several billion scenerios through his mind simultaneously..... And needless to say, team 2 won't be "out prepping" the JLA 1M. smile

But your heavy hitters will be Hourman/Resurrection Man, whom IMO could beat team 2 by themselves.

Okay my badge just misunderstood the thread but the way I see it Mr Mxy greatly respected him.

It was the other thing I was wondering and that was what maked me think no they isn't gonna outsmart them, thanks for the heads up big grin

Team One ftw

Galan007
Okay my badge just misunderstood the thread but the way I see it Mr Mxy greatly respected him. Yup,

S1M talked to Mxy/Bat-Mite like they were punks, and they both did seem to greatly respect Supes.

Team Two ftw So you think Galactus and company take this? confused

Utrigita
Yup,

S1M talked to Mxy/Bat-Mite like they were punks, and they both did seem to greatly respect Supes.

So you think Galactus and company take this? confused

NO NO NO NO NO NO my mistake hell no give thanos the IG ore HOTU and then we can talk about a win for team two, sorry my mistake

T E A M O N E F T W

(sorry embarrasment )

Galan007
NO NO NO NO NO NO my mistake hell no give thanos the IG ore HOTU and then we can take my mistake

T E A M O N E F T W

(sorry embarrasment ) Ohh, ok laughing out loud

I just had to make sure. smile

Utrigita
My mistake

One time again Team One for the win

beer

mykke
No offense to anyone who likes this team, but whats the point with a team this powerful? Doesn't seem like that good of a read if they are all almost abstract level. (like it seems they are)

Symmetric Chaos
Team1 It would probably be one hell of a fight though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team1 It would probably be one hell of a fight though. Why so?

Galan007
bump.

Symmetric Chaos
Why so?

Both teams have a lot of power and each memeber of Team2 outmatches each memeber of Team1. (of course HourMan and RM are a bit cheap)

Team1 will overwhelm them with thier powers and numbers eventually.

guy222
bump.

Galactus loses his purple helmet stick out tongue

Being silly smile

Galan007
Both teams have a lot of power and each memeber of Team2 outmatches each memeber of Team1. (of course HourMan and RM are a bit cheap)

Team1 will overwhelm them with thier powers and numbers eventually. Meh,

if it was only RM and HM vs. Galactus and company, I'd say it would be a "good" fight,

but with the others, team 1 should take this handily IMO.

King Kandy
Galactus is the only realy threat to any of the IM team.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus is the only realy threat to any of the IM team. I don't really see him being too much of a threat though..

Do you?

Symmetric Chaos
Meh,

if it was only RM and HM vs. Galactus and company, I'd say it would be a "good" fight,

but with the others, team 1 should take this handily IMO.

Which is why I left them out of consideration. stick out tongue

RM cannot die not matter what they do so . . . thats just a stupid fight and he'll make himself one with the universe or something.

HM's powers with the whirlygig are just ridiculously far beyond any normal JLA or JLA1M member to the point of making him almost skyfather-like.

erm In a forum battle they just don't make for good fights no matter what happens.

Although I guess DS could just use the ALE on them . . . evil face

Galan007
RM cannot die not matter what they do so and he'll make himself one with the universe or something. Well he's already done that once before... evil face

HM's powers with the whirlygig are just ridiculously far beyond any normal JLA or JLA1M member to the point of making him almost skyfather-like. A part of the Source reveals itself in the Gog, and it gives it's user complete mastery over the spacetime continuum.

It's a map of the entire Universe, from Big Bang, to Omega Point.

Can any skyfathers boast that kind of power?

In a forum battle they just don't make for good fights no matter what happens. Yeah I know, sad

I'm just trying to gauge the power of the JLA 1M.

King Kandy
I don't really see him being too much of a threat though..

Do you?
I think you misunderstood me...

I meant he's a threat to an individual member, not the team as a whole.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think you misunderstood me...

I meant he's a threat to an individual member, not the team as a whole. Gotcha. wink

That's what I was thinking as well.

WorldWarHulk
no expression
Are you serious with this?

Wow, an IQ of 1045? That can't be greater than people who obtain godhood with prep, and a Galactus.

So, does team two get tech?

Galan007
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Wow, an IQ of 1045? That can't be greater than people who obtain godhood with prep, and a Galactus. Someone on team 2 has obtained godhood with only a single hour of prep?

Doubtful...

So, does team two get tech? Only their standard equipment, (as is with both teams).

WorldWarHulk
Someone on team 2 has obtained godhood with only a single hour of prep?

Doubtful...

Only their standard equipment, (as is with both teams). No, I'm just saying though, that with prep, and intellect.

Also, I'm curious, of what there is to say Batman is smarter than Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid.

World ships, Motherboxes, Phoenix drainers, sun destroyers, etc?

Galan007
No, I'm just saying though, that with prep, and intellect.

Also, I'm curious, of what there is to say Batman is smarter than Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid.

World ships, Motherboxes, Phoenix drainers, sun destroyers, etc? Cool. smile

I never said the characters on team 1 were smarter than the characters of team 2 per say.

What I meant was simply that given the intellects of Batman/Superman, as well as Hourman (who can peer into any point in time he wishes), I find it hard to believe that team Galactus could "out prep" team JLA. smile

WorldWarHulk
Cool. smile

I never said the characters on team 1 were smarter than the characters of team 2 per say.

What I meant was simply that given the intellects of Batman/Superman, as well as Hourman (who can peer into any point in time he wishes), I find it hard to believe that team Galactus could "out prep" team JLA. smile Well, when Batman is the difference in team one winning with prep, it has me to believe that he is smarter.

Ahh... but you just mentioned Batman.
Which would have me to believe, Batman is smarter than Galactus.

So... an hour right?
What if Galactus dramatically increases both Darkseid, and Thanos's powers, with the Power Cosmic (not like Surfer, but more like a Tyrant level increase), goes and eats a couple planets, comes back, and Darkseid makes another being out of nothing (ala Stayne), Galactus then increases it's power, Thanos absorbs a massive amount of energy (ready to fire it off, or just keep it), how would that change the outcome?

Faceman
Someone lost it tonight...Originally posted by masterbruce
whatever, fuuck the mods. Let them ban me if they wish, I don't give a fuuck about this shithole anymore.

Galan007
Well, when Batman is the difference in team one winning with prep, it has me to believe that he is smarter.

Ahh... but you just mentioned Batman.
Which would have me to believe, Batman is smarter than Galactus.Mentioning Batman's name means I think he is smarter than Galactus? confused

His IQ + tech could lend a big helping hand in this battle.

And have Darkseid or Thanos ever processes several billion scenarios through their mind simultaneously?

Didn't think so, but S1M has. smile

Then we can go into Hourman if you want to, remember he possesses the Worlogog. Imagine the prep you could gain with that big grin

So... an hour right?
What if Galactus dramatically increases both Darkseid, and Thanos's powers, with the Power Cosmic (not like Surfer, but more like a Tyrant level increase), goes and eats a couple planets, comes back, and Darkseid makes another being out of nothing (ala Stayne), Galactus then increases it's power, Thanos absorbs a massive amount of energy, how would that change the outcome? So you wanna go there huh? evillaugh

Well here's a couple scenarios for ya wink.......

RM chooses a power that makes him one with the entire cosmos, (something he has done before), enabling him to tap the infinite energies of the Universe itself... Or if that didn't work, he could just gain any power he needed to have.

Hourman 1M could simply stop all of these beings in time, just as he froze the Big Bang of a Universe in time with just a fraction of the Worlogog's power, as none of them are more powerful than the 'gog itself, (as it is like the Time, Space, and Power Gems rolled into one).

Add in the others, and they destroy team 2.

And please tell me when Galactus has eaten multiple planets in one hours time. confused

WorldWarHulk
Mentioning Batman's name means I think he is smarter than Galactus? confused

His IQ + tech could lend a big helping hand in this battle.

And have Darkseid or Thanos ever processes several billion scenarios through their mind simultaneously?

Didn't think so, but S1M has. smile No, but you used Batman as a reference as to why team one outpreps them.

Never mentioned, no. smile

Then we can go into Hourman if you want to, remember he possesses the Worlogog. Imagine the prep you could gain with that big grin

So you wanna go there huh? evillaugh

Well here's a couple scenarios for ya wink.......

RM chooses a power that makes him one with the entire cosmos, (something he has done before), enabling him to tap the infinite energies of the Universe itself... Or if that didn't work, he could just gain any power he needed to have.

Hourman 1M could simply stop all of these beings in time, just as he froze the Big Bang of a Universe in time with just a fraction of the Worlogog's power, as none of them are more powerful than the 'gog itself.

Add in the others, and they destroy team 2.
Well that's pretty darn cheap.
What has he done though, with this energy?

To be honest, that next one, is the only way that I would be worried about.
Although, I'm not sure Galactus would be affected by that, Darkseid also.
But, if it works, then I can see that as an easy victory.

I just fail to see the others being an advantage, in a straight up battle.

And please tell me when Galactus has eaten multiple planets in one hours time. confused http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3831/silversurfer198800920am1.th.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/9020/silversurfer198800921go7.th.jpg

Although, that was far below an hour... I'll keep looking... smile

Galan007
No, but you used Batman as a reference as to why team one outpreps them. Batman + S1M + Hourman. smile

Well that's pretty darn cheap.
What has he done though, with this energy? What have Darkseid or Thanos done with the Power Cosmic that you say Galactus is going to give them for this battle? wink

To be honest, that next one, is the only way that I would be worried about.
Although, I'm not sure Galactus would be affected by that, Darkseid also.
But, if it works, then I can see that as an easy victory. Honestly, and looking at this from a totally unbiased point of view,

The Worlogog > than everyone on team 2.

Within the Worlogog lies a piece of the Source itself, (which is how it would affect DS), and I know for certain that Galactus is not more powerful than the Time/Space/Power Gems combined, which is at least what the Gog is equivalent to.

I just fail to see the others being an advantage, in a straight up battle. Using the right combinations, the other JLA'ers could be a huge threat to team 2 IMO..

Although, that was far below an hour... I'll keep looking... smile Cool,

That was more of a question than anything..... Thanks! smile

But how do we know that feat took less then an hour to accomplish?

WorldWarHulk
Batman + S1M + Hourman. smileYes, I know, but at first it seemed like Batman was the defining point.

What have Darkseid or Thanos done with the Power Cosmic that you say Galactus is going to give them for this battle? winkI'm looking at what each has done individually, and then looking at what Galactus has gave his heralds.
It's more than enough for a substantial power-up, without specualtion.

Honestly, and looking at this from a totally unbiased point of view,

The Worlogog > than everyone on team 2.

Within the Worlogog lies a piece of the Source itself, (which is how it would affect DS), and I know for certain that Galactus is not more powerful than the Time/Space/Power Gems combined, which is at least what the Gog is equivalent to. I know this, but, wasn't Superman going to destroy the Gog?
Also, didn't Hourman only have a fraction of it's powers?

I'm not saying Galactus could beat him though.

Using the right combinations, the other JLA'ers could be a huge threat to team 2 IMO.. Still not seeing it.

Cool,

That was more of a question than anything..... Thanks! smile

But how do we know that all took less than an hour to accomplish? Welcome.

Because he did it all, in less time than it took for an Elder to get sucked into a massive black hole.

manorastroman
what was hourman's greatest feat with the warlogog?

Galan007
I'm looking at what each has done individually, and then looking at what Galactus has gave his heralds.
It's more than enough for a substantial power-up, without specualtion.Ok, but RM actually did become united with the entire cosmos, I don't think even Galactus or his heralds can boast something like that.

I know this, but, wasn't Superman going to destroy the Gog?
Also, didn't Hourman only have a fraction of it's powers?In the "Rock of Ages" arc?

If so, Superman could have crushed the Worlogog, (when it wasn't being held by another being), this would have/did cause an Armaggedon so to speak.

But the Worlogog unites with it's user, killing that user is the only way to destroy or release the 'Gog.

And during the JLA 1M arc. Hourman possessed the entire Worlogog, it was only during his own series that he gave up all but a part of it's power.

I'm not saying Galactus could beat him though.I doubt he could........ Honestly.

Still not seeing it.Look........... Harder... stick out tongue

Because he did it all, in less time than it took for an Elder to get sucked into a massive black hole. Cool. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by manorastroman
what was hourman's greatest feat with the warlogog? Probably stopping the Big Bang of a Universe forever in time, with an incomplete Worlogog. smile

Or erasing different moments in time with only a fraction of the 'gog.

Something along those lines. smile

Tenebrous
Ok, but RM actually did become united with the entire cosmos, I don't think even Galactus or his heralds can boast something like that.

In the "Rock of Ages" arc?

If so, Superman could have crushed the Worlogog, (when it wasn't being held by another being), this would have/did cause an Armaggedon so to speak.

But the Worlogog unites with it's user, killing that user is the only way to destroy or release the 'Gog.

And during the JLA 1M arc. Hourman possessed the entire Worlogog, it was only during his own series that he gave up all but a part of it's power.

I doubt he could........ Honestly.

Look........... Harder... stick out tongue

Cool. smile

During Secret Wars, when Galactus was planning to absorb Taa II, but Doom received the power instead, it literally said he was "one with the universe." It's not standard for Galactus per se, but if he travels in Taa II then the potential is always there.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tenebrous
During Secret Wars, when Doom absorbed Taa II, it literally said he was "one with the universe." It's not standard for Galactus per se, but if he travels in Taa II then the potential is always there. Ok, then RM simply chooses a potent magical attack to which he can attack Galactus, and exploit one of his major weaknesses. big grin

And seeing as how SW was the only time I know of where Galactus tried to unite with his ship, I wouldn't say in every battle, that would be something he could do, because then people will start saying crap like "Teh Big G whips out the UN ftw!!!" lol.

Cool sig btw. smile

Tenebrous
Probably stopping the Big Bang of a Universe forever in time, with an incomplete Worlogog. smile

Or erasing different moments in time with only a fraction of the 'gog.

Something along those lines. smile

I understand you want to gauge the power level of the jla 1 million, but with feats like this you've already pretty much confirmed to yourself what you knew before starting the thread...that team 2 is no match.

If you really wanted to assess where they stand on the power scale I think you really must include certain objects of power that are known to be associated with team 2, namely any combination of either/or the anti-life equation, the infinity gauntlet, ultimate nullifier.

As you said the worldgog is like to the power, time, and space gems....well that right there is a serious overmatch. You can't really judge the strength of a grown man if you're comparing him to an aged senior citizen or young child...which seems to be the case here. just my opinion.

Galan007
I understand you want to gauge the power level of the jla 1 million, but with feats like this you've already pretty much confirmed to yourself what you knew before starting the thread...that team 2 is no match.

If you really wanted to assess where they stand on the power scale I think you really must include certain objects of power that are known to be associated with team 2, namely any combination of either/or the anti-life equation, the infinity gauntlet, ultimate nullifier.

As you said the worldgog is like to the power, time, and space gems....well that right there is a serious overmatch. You can't really judge the strength of a grown man if you're comparing him to an aged senior citizen or young child...which seems to be the case here. just my opinion. But adding something like the IG or the UN would only make it a curbstomp in the other teams favor.

So I want to stick with just the characters and their own powers/equipment, as I do not want this to turn into just another cosmic thread where the same scans keep getting repeated, and insults start getting thrown out. erm

Tenebrous
But adding something like the IG or the UN would only make it a curbstomp in the other teams favor.

So I want to stick with just the characters and their own powers/equipment, as I do not want this to turn into just another cosmic thread where the same scans keep getting repeated, and insults start getting thrown out. erm

True, that's understandable. Maybe if you were to have one infinity gem given to team two, or two gems, or three, what have you. Just something to even the scales a bit and encourage debate, but without it being too much of a very powerful team vs. semi-powerful team with weapons of universal destruction type of discussion.

Anyway back to the topic....jla 1mm wins this handily...unless galactus can really pull something out from his ass and use the power cosmic in extremely creative fashion, while increasing the powers of thanos/darkseid as worldwarhulk suggested.

Thanos_THOTU
If they couldent defeat Solaris, what chances would they have against the big G?

Soljer
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If they couldent defeat Solaris, what chances would they have against the big G?

Superman 1M almost soloed Solaris. doped.

Galan007
Anyway back to the topic....jla 1mm wins this handily...unless galactus can really pull something out from his ass and use the power cosmic in extremely creative fashion, while increasing the powers of thanos/darkseid as worldwarhulk suggested. With beings like RM and HM, I really don't see any plans Galactus might have, go unnoticed.

Galan007
If they couldent defeat Solaris, what chances would they have against the big G? no

Do I need to explain this again?

S1M could have beaten Solaris, by himself. wink

Soljer
With beings like RM and HM, I really don't see any plans Galactus might have, go unnoticed.

Do we know the extent of Resurrection Man's power? I mean, he could give himself any power he wanted...but, obviously, this didn't exclude exotic powers. Could he give himself chronokinesis matching that of Hourman's?

Could he give himself a multiple-man like ability, and then replicate EVERY member of the JLA 1M simultaneously, making them obsolete?

What's the most powerful thing that you could, legitimately, see Resurrection man doing?

Galan007
What's the most powerful thing that you could, legitimately, see Resurrection man doing? IMO the most impressive thing he did was gain cosmic powers enabling him to become one with the entire Cosmos.

He can also do things like, become one with nature, gain superspeed/strength, intanglbility, ability to turn any substance into glass, etc, etc.

Soljer
IMO the most impressive thing he did was gain cosmic powers enabling him to become one with the entire Cosmos.

He can also do things like, become one with nature, gain superspeed/strength, intanglbility, ability to turn any substance into glass, etc, etc.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I've visited your respect thread. I know what he HAS done. I was asking your opinion on what he COULD do.

Thanos_THOTU
Let me put it this way, Galactus don't need oxygen, and SM1M never killed Solaris.

Galactus > Superman Prime > JLA1M

Galan007
I've visited your respect thread. I know what he HAS done. Cool beans. smile

I was asking your opinion on what he COULD do. Well since there was never a limit on what power(s) RM could obtain, (even the power of a black hole is within his range).

I think it's safe to assume that he could gain nearly any power(s) you could imagine. smile

Soljer
Cool beans. smile

Well since there was never a limit on what power(s) RM could obtain, (even the power of a black hole is within his range).

I think it's safe to assume that he could gain nearly any power(s) you could imagine. smile

So, in your opinion, was my multiple man-JLA1M scenario plausible?

Galan007
and SM1M never killed Solaris.But he could have. wink

Galactus > Superman Prime > JLA1M What the f**k?

If you go by feats, Prime never did anything to put him above S1M, let alone the entire JLA 1M. no

And Galactus more powerful then the Worlogog? laughing

Galan007
So, in your opinion, was my multiple man-JLA1M scenario plausible? Yes and no.

There is only "x" amount of powers RM can have at one time, (I think like 4-5 powers at once or something).

Soljer
Yes and no.

there is only "x" amount of powers RM can have at one time, (I think like 4-5 powers at once or something).

Fair enough. smile.

Who do you suppose would be a good match for Resurrection Man 1M?

Galan007
Fair enough. smile.

Who do you suppose would be a good match for Resurrection Man 1M? That's a tough one.

A cosmic being for sure,

but which cosmic being? srug

Soljer
That's a tough one.

A cosmic being for sure,

but which cosmic being? srug

I dunno. Making yourself 'one with the cosmos' is definitely a cosmic-cube level task. erm.

Galan007
I dunno. Making yourself 'one with the cosmos' is definitely a cosmic-cube level task. erm. I agree with that.

RM is just too damn powerful, but a great character nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.