Change within my diet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo X
I've decided to stop eating junk food, drinking juice, drinking pop, drinking alcohol, eating meat, drinking alcohol and I've decided to discontinue smoking.

I'm eating health foods now. Quite a transition, but for the better.

dave_kodak
... give me salad

Puzzle
I changed my diet 3 weeks ago...really strict on myself during that time and I've lost 15 lbs. almost. The diet is a bit too strict though and I couldn't have many meats and was forced to eat a small variety of foods. I'm modifying the diet some now so I can eat more types of foods but still be able to lose weight.

RogerRamjet
that's good...i'll try the all new diet Pepsi...uh...diet this year!

Eccentric
Eat lots of fish, it is good for you.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Eccentric
Eat lots of fish, it is good for you.

Fish is nasty. stick out tongue

My parents had a fish fry the other day with the many fish they caught at the lake, I even tried a bit of it because they wanted me to...needless to say I ended up with hot dogs. stick out tongue

Eccentric
It is really good for you though. stick out tongue cause of the oil in it.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Sorgo X
I've decided to stop eating junk food, drinking juice, drinking pop, drinking alcohol, eating meat, drinking alcohol and I've decided to discontinue smoking.

I'm eating health foods now. Quite a transition, but for the better. good luck w00t

I recently stopped being vegetarian smart

After five years. faint It feels wierd ermm

Puzzle

Yeah, but you won't see me eating it. stick out tongue

Eccentric
Doom on you. sad

Puzzle
Doom on you. sad

Oh well. stick out tongue Doesn't stop the fish from trying to eat me though. One time at the Rez I had a fish nibble on my thigh, scared the crap out of me. laughing

Strangelove

I'm eating health foods now. Quite a transition, but for the better. You said drinking alcohol twice, is it because you're a lush? stick out tongue

And juice isn't bad for you...

Puzzle
Originally posted by Strangelove
You said drinking alcohol twice, is it because you're a lush? stick out tongue

Juice = High in sugar. I drink juice on a minimum, except for orange juice which is too yummy.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Puzzle
Juice = High in sugar. I drink juice on a minimum, except for orange juice which is too yummy. If you get stuff like Welch's, Juicy Juice, or Minute Maid, yes they're high in suger: natural sugar that is actually good for you. And they have vitamins too.

Eccentric
Oh well. stick out tongue Doesn't stop the fish from trying to eat me though. One time at the Rez I had a fish nibble on my thigh, scared the crap out of me. laughing

Killer fishies. O_O

Puzzle
Killer fishies. O_O

Tiny killer fishes that are harmless by themselves, but when they bring their school with them you are dead meat. shock

Lana

Neither is meat, in moderation.

Just don't be stupid and try a no-carb diet. Those things wreck your body.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Neither is meat, in moderation.

Just don't be stupid and try a no-carb diet. Those things wreck your body. True.

And I love me carbs. droolio

Life without potatoes of French bread would kill me cry

Sorgo X
I changed my diet 3 weeks ago...really strict on myself during that time and I've lost 15 lbs. almost. The diet is a bit too strict though and I couldn't have many meats and was forced to eat a small variety of foods. I'm modifying the diet some now so I can eat more types of foods but still be able to lose weight.

That's awesome. I want to lose lots of weight and tone my muscles. I mean, I'm very muscular. I'm a big boy, but I've got to get rid of the extra baggage and have a healthier eating style as well.

I am such an alcoholic. Let's put it this way; For the past three or four years, I'll wake up and pour myself a glass of rum. Everyday.

I stopped this morning. It was like "Whoa."

Lana
True.

My mom calls me a walking carb because I eat so much pasta and rice and stuff like that stick out tongue

Strangelove
My mom calls me a walking carb because I eat so much pasta and rice and stuff like that stick out tongue pasta droolio

silver_tears

Take fish oil capsules. ermm

Kram3r
I'm got a diet too. I'm drinking f*ckloads of soda, eating f*ckloads of fast food, junk food & meat and masturbating everyday. Oh wait, this thread is about changing diets. ermm

Puzzle
I don't know why I'm posting this, but I am anyways...

I've been keeping track of my new diet on the web so I can easily document the days and how much weight I've gained or lost per week.

You can check it out here, I'm also stashing that link in my signature. It will help me out if I have encouragement from friends who will ride my ass (not that way BackFire wink) to get back on track if I start to stray.

I have a weigh-in when I first wake up, probably gained some weight this week.

Mišt
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm got a diet too. I'm drinking f*ckloads of soda, eating f*ckloads of fast food, junk food & meat and masturbating everyday. Oh wait, this thread is about changing diets. ermm

I think Ill join your diet ermmjockey

Slay
What is it with KMC members and fish? Am I the only one here that prefers fish over meat?

Puzzle
Originally posted by Slay
What is it with KMC members and fish? Am I the only one here that prefers fish over meat?

shrug I tried fish, never liked the taste.

Eccentric
Originally posted by Slay

If you lived in a fishing village, you'd prefer meat over fish.

Kram3r

Fallen Jedi
i've never had to watch my weight. i can't remember that last real healthy meal i had. hmm

ADarksideJedi
Why are you cuting back on meat.It is good for you and you need meat!jm

Slay
If you lived in a fishing village, you'd prefer meat over fish.
You seem to forget that I'm Dutch. I don't live in a fishing town, I live in a fishing country.

Sorgo X
Fish >>>>>>>> Meat.

Sushi, Crab, Lobster, Trout, Salmon, Cod, Oysters, Clams, Muscles ...

Man....

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by dave_kodak
... give me salad

or give me death laughing out loud

Lana
Fish >>>>>>>> Meat.

Man....

I hate fish but I love sushi.

And calamari.

Vinny Valentine

Your diet sucks.

Diets are useless, and just prove you have no control over fitness.

Lana
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Your diet sucks.

Very stupid statement.

You can exercise all you want but it won't help a bit if you only eat garbage.

Strangelove
Fish >>>>>>>> Meat.

Man.... .......no

I mean, I love fish, but c'mon...better than meat?

Steak, Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Pork, Ham, Bacon, Duck?

no

Vinny Valentine
Very stupid statement.

You can exercise all you want but it won't help a bit if you only eat garbage.

Not true.

If you're on a fitness program, you should be able to drink juice, eat meat and such.

Of course, I don't count not going to mcdonalds everyday as a diet.

If you're not stupid with how you train, you can eat what you want, when you want. It's not hard to work off what you eat, unless you're outrageously overeating.

Punkyhermy
healthy food is the best thing you can do for this colony of cells that you live in.
smile

i eat very health conciously;my meals consisting of variations of fresh veggies and fish and chicken. happy i don't drink or smoke and junk food along the likes of a pizza is a rarity. soda i never really had a taste for anyway. give me my fruit juices and watah anyday. wink

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears
Take fish oil capsules. ermm

a recent research of dietary supplements only proves thier ultimate futility apparently. it is not the ingredients individually that matter, but how those ingredients in a vegetable for instance, interact with each other, and stand for in context of each other, that make the veggie as healthy as it is. squeezing out one certain component of the whole and capsuling it nullifies the entire effect. erm

omega 3 fatty acids are the only capsules that have proven themselves worth taking tho. smile and i pop one in my mouth every morning, all the while keeping in mind to feed on its original source; salmon.

Punkyhermy
True.

Eat all the carbs you want but smartly. instead of processed potato white toast or something opt of multi/whole grain bread. instead of cheerios go for oatmeal.eat rice but in moderation. et al.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
a recent research of dietary supplements only proves thier ultimate futility apparently. it is not the ingredients individually that matter, but how those ingredients in a vegetable for instance, interact with each other, and stand for in context of each other, that make the veggie as healthy as it is. squeezing out one certain component of the whole and capsuling it nullifies the entire effect. erm

omega 3 fatty acids are the only capsules that have proven themselves worth taking tho. smile and i pop one in my mouth every morning, all the while keeping in mind to feed on its original source; salmon.

Tut tut, fish oil, grape seed oil, nut oils etc are good for you skin, hair, etc even in capsule form. So even if they have no affect on your health or weight, they do in fact contribute to a better appearance if you're interested in that anyways. shrug

silver_tears
That being said, I have horrible eating habits, one day I'll eat nothing but fruits because I honestly forget to eat sometimes, and the next I'll eat nothing but bad carbs etc.

But I do a lot of walking, running, boxing so in the end meh. 313

Thorinn
I work out.

Yeah, thats it.

Barker
That being said, I have horrible eating habits, one day I'll eat nothing but fruits because I honestly forget to eat sometimes, and the next I'll eat nothing but bad carbs etc.

But I do a lot of walking, running, boxing so in the end meh. 313
We'll need pictures of you eating, not necessarily "food". 131

Thorinn
Or whatever she calls a "hot-dog". 131

Barker
By "hot-dog", you mean "Barker", right? 31

Thorinn
Yeah, she always told me you were second only to that Thorinn guy. 13

silver_tears
What the hell are you bitches talking about, get a room already, and don't forget to invite Skeets, he gets upset when he's left out. vin

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
Yeah, she always told me you were second only to that Thorinn guy. 13
Yeah, the one that owns a Chocolate Milk farm?
What the hell are you bitches talking about, get a room already, and don't forget to invite Skeets, he gets upset when he's left out. vin
What the hell are you talking about, lets get a room and don't forget to invite Lethal, she gets bitchy when she's left out. duster

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, the one that owns a Chocolate Milk farm?
Was that a black joke? 13Originally posted by silver_tears
What the hell are you bitches talking about, get a room already, and don't forget to invite Skeets, he gets upset when he's left out. vin What the hell are you talking about, lets get a room and don't forget to invite Lethal, she gets bitchy when she's left out. vin

Punkyhermy
Tut tut, fish oil, grape seed oil, nut oils etc are good for you skin, hair, etc even in capsule form. So even if they have no affect on your health or weight, they do in fact contribute to a better appearance if you're interested in that anyways. shrug

they are the perfect stuff for all things body concerned, but proven ineffective in capsule form, or so the scientific community has confirmed. *shrugs* people still take supplements just because.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
Was that a black joke? 13 What the hell are you talking about, lets get a room and don't forget to invite Lethal, she gets bitchy when she's left out. vin
No, it was a Roland Joke. 31

What the hell are you talking about, get a room and don't forget to invite the lotion, it gets bitchy when it's left out. vin

Thorinn
I see what you did there.

Sorgo X
.......no

no

Shut up, damn you! Fish is better! stick out tongue

Duck .. Bacon .. Chicken ...

GTFO! Hahaha.

I don't know, I really love fish.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Your diet sucks.

What's funny is your outrageous display of ignorance, seeing as I did not mention my diet.

I'm eating health foods now.

I mentioned what I had stopped eating. My new diet was not mentioned.

Nice, Vin.

It proves I have no control over fitness? You know my fitness routines?

WAIT! It's more ignorance. Surprising?

I work out DAILY.

Man, your logic sucks.

BackFire

Won't gain much muscle if you cut out all meat, will turn you into a skinny little girl.

Don't give up meat, no reason to. Just eat it in moderation.

Rogue Jedi
no junk food? what are you, a girly man?

Lana
.......no

no

Steak sick

I don't like red meat.

Strangelove
Steak sick

I don't like red meat. red meat ftw w00t

BackFire
Steak sick

I don't like red meat.

Good, go eat your shitty salads and cottage cheese, more steak for me and Strangelove and all the other straight people.

Now where's PVS, I need some head.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by BackFire
Won't gain much muscle if you cut out all meat, will turn you into a skinny little girl.

Don't give up meat, no reason to. Just eat it in moderation.

Well, I work out quite frequently and I do take supplements AND I eat seafood, which is sort of meat. Sea meat.

Rofl.

Bardock42

I'm eating health foods now. Quite a transition, but for the better. What about drinking Alcohol?

Lana
Good, go eat your shitty salads and cottage cheese, more steak for me and Strangelove and all the other straight people.

I don't like salad or cottage cheese either stick out tongue

I just simply don't like the taste of red meat. Bleh.

Scythe
I've just realized I've never met a healthy vegetarian...

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Bardock42
What about drinking Alcohol?

Um, I decided to stop.

no expression

as i mentioned in my first post

Tattoo
My newly modified diet is working well for me. My favorite pair of shorts fall off my ass within 10 steps now if I don't wear my belt.

Barker

What the hell? laughing

Röland
Originally posted by Scythe
I've just realized I've never met a healthy vegetarian...

Agrees.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Tattoo
My newly modified diet is working well for me. My favorite pair of shorts fall off my ass within 10 steps now if I don't wear my belt.

That's awesome. I hope that happens with my jeans.

Wait ... Those are my special jeans. sad

Oh well, at least it'll be easier for girls to take 'em off.

Scythe

Alpha Centauri
they are the perfect stuff for all things body concerned, but proven ineffective in capsule form, or so the scientific community has confirmed. *shrugs* people still take supplements just because.

That's obviously not the case, though.

I know vegetarians who are insanely strong, well build and very healthy as a result of getting what they need from supplements and eating right elsewhere.

So it's obviously just a rumour.

You don't HAVE to eat meat.

-AC

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's obviously not the case, though.

I know vegetarians who are insanely strong, well build and very healthy as a result of getting what they need from supplements and eating right elsewhere.

So it's obviously just a rumour.

You don't HAVE to eat meat.

-AC

all that can be a result of a good genetic basis.and duh, no one particular food group has all the essential nutrients.

it started off as a rumor but was confirmed enough to have made headlines and cnn special investigations unit.

Tattoo
all that can be a result of a good genetic basis.and duh, no one particular food group has all the essential nutrients.

it started off as a rumor but was confirmed enough to have made headlines and cnn special investigations unit.

Which is why vegetarians have supplements to get their essential nutrients they are missing from meats.

Tattoo
UPDATE on mine:

1 full month of dieting is now over...since last week I've dropped another 3 lbs. making my total weight loss 16 lbs. smile

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Tattoo
UPDATE on mine:

1 full month of dieting is now over...since last week I've dropped another 3 lbs. making my total weight loss 16 lbs. smile

good for yousmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.