The secret

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
thsi could be an interesting movie, if you can call it that. it reflects reality because there is a sceret being kept from us.

interesting how it cuts sometimes to a small handful of people in smoky rooms around a table with there business suits on. could this represent the elite that run the world?

and the law of attraction idea is very interesting indeed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_SxIZHwAYo&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

the secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is and all that will ever be

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
Here's the most helpful review on Netflix....

Bicnarok
like "what the bleep" one to avoid thensmile

Magee

Deano
i never said i believed it did i? and why do you speak for every conspiracy theorist?

oh and of course the government through tv and mainstream media dont brainwash you magee. you are just too good to see through it all. its onlt the 'conspiracy theorists' that are dangerous right?

you are filtering out information to suit you belief.

Magee
I didn't quite understand that. No the media does not brainwash me as I don't regularly read the papers or watch the news. Some people just don't give a fuk my friend. Most people could care less if the government issues i.d cards or if a group of high up elite are running the country/ world. How does it effect me? What problems will I be faced with even if this is true, what exactly is all the fuss about? Is it because they don't let us know about it? Then of course such theories lead on to the belief that they are evil scare mongering people using terrorism/ fear or what not as a tool to control us all, such things have zero evidence to back them up and to be honest I would call that paranoia. I make my own decisions, I will read a paper or watch the news now and then to see whats going on in the world and yea I can make decisions and form opinions on certain things that are going on but they in no way effect my beliefs.

Deano
the fuss is that a network of familys want to control and own everything you have. they want to control what you see and eat. they want it all. yes it is scary but the truth must be told no matter who it hurts. time to let go of fear dont you say? time to build a better world perhaps? maybe thats too much to ask. maybe we should concede out lifes to a bunch of maniacs.

you must hold a certain belief of how the world is run. why do you believe what you do?

and your claim that people have zero evidence to back up claims is very laughable to say the least. that goes to show you havent researched much at all.

Magee
Link me to one of these awsome pages with the truth so I can laugh at it please.

Deano
where do you get your answers from magee?
can you answer me that

Magee
What the hell you on about? What answers? Unlike some people I never claimed to know everything or the "truth" about our world. The sad thing about you is it doesnt even occur to you that you may very well be wrong, you take this stuff as fact. I accept that some thing very dark and sinister could very well be happening in this world but in reality there is sweet fuk all anyone can do about it.

Deano
you seem to only attack certain 'conspiracy' sources

so im asking what sources do you trust. how do you come to the conclusions of what is happening in this sick world?

i never claim to know everything either. i just have a problem with narrow minds

Magee

Magee
So now because a person doesn't believe in a big cover up secret which is impossible to prove they are narrow minded, love it. I don't research, I did years ago but quickly grew out of it as there is no way of knowing who or what to believe, no way at all. I see your problem now. You only trust certain sources and seem to opose anything else. Is that not exactly the same as trusting mainstream media?

Deano
Originally posted by Magee
So now because a person doesn't believe in a big cover up secret which is impossible to prove they are narrow minded, love it. I don't research, I did years ago but quickly grew out of it as there is no way of knowing who or what to believe, no way at all. I see your problem now. You only trust certain sources and seem to opose anything else. Is that not exactly the same as trusting mainstream media?

when did i say that? im saying people need to wiegh out the evidence accordingly and make up there own minds. you seem to just be negative all the time without contributing much. i dont trust anything, i make up my own mind accordingly. i like david icke but i dont believe in all the assumptiosn he makes,but at least he has the guts to say them

i never said it all was fact,i cud be wrong but the evidence suggests otherwise.

and your wrong when you say we cant do anything about it. we are keeping them at the top of the pyramid, once we refuse to play the game, the controllers at the top crumble to the ground.

Magee
Can I see an example of this so called evidence? You never know it might sway me...

Emperor Ashtar
Can I see an example of this so called evidence? You never know it might sway me...

Here ya go:
Patriot Act 2

Magee
Don't have the program needed to open that. Just comes up a bunch of symbols in notepad.

Emperor Ashtar
Don't have the program needed to open that. Just comes up a bunch of symbols in notepad.

I see, then download Adobe Reader.

Magee
I would rather not. wink

Emperor Ashtar
Patriot Act 1 no Adobe Reader needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.