The best supervillain team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Which supervillain team from Marvel and DC have you always thought was the best? hmm

Priest
The Sinister Sixermmvin

Starhawk
The Masters of Evil for Marvel and the Injustice Gang fro DC

TricksterPriest
Secret Society of Super Villains was pretty uber. Apocalypse's horsemen, despite their cool names, are sadly disappointing alot of the time.

Deathstroke's new Teen Titans East looks to be badass, especially with him leading the team.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Priest
The Sinister Sixermmvin

I believe that's Insidious Six, mister. ermm

Sinister sounds too... menacing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinister_Six#Spider-Man:_The_Animated_Series

WrathfulDwarf
DC Comics:

Injustice League

Marvel Comics:

Fearsome Foursome

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Which supervillain team from Marvel and DC have you always thought was the best? hmm

Marvel
Hellfire Club

DC
InJustice League

DigiMark007
Villian teams always form, then dissipate after they lose. We need more dedicated villian teams.

erm

Black Adam
the Rogues.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Villian teams always form, then dissipate after they lose. We need more dedicated villian teams.

erm

Villianous teams are, by the very nature of the members, doomed to be fleeting.

Endless Mike
Classic Fatal Five

Darth Vicious
The Thunderbolts for Marvel. If they dont kill each other and stay together long enough to evolve as a team they could be pretty awesome.

Faceman
Would the Elders of the Universe , count?

DigiMark007
The Authority.

shifty

Starhawk
Some one should do one for the best Superhero team.

Juntai
Originally posted by Starhawk
Some one should do one for the best Superhero team. JSA.

Validus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Classic Fatal Five
Holla!

llagrok
Nasty Boys big grin

willRules
Thunderbolts or the Secret Society

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Holla!
Stop...

fredstawill
doomsday,apocolypse,magneto,thanos,kang the conquer,dark pheonic,venom,dr.doom,mephisto,galactus(that would be stupid) add your own to my list

Grimm22
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
DC Comics:

Injustice League

Marvel Comics:

Fearsome Foursome

You mean the Frightful Four? confused

They were never really that great of a threat to the FF

kenobi
It is true that villain teams do not last because they are doomed to failure. I would say that the best villain teams so far are the Injustice Society for DC and the Wrecking Crew for Marvel.

littleredhat
The Kingpin's group may not have a name but at least they actually acomplish some major evil.

TricksterPriest
Didn't Iron Fist beat the wrecking crew? stick out tongue

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Iron Fist beat the wrecking crew? stick out tongue

I saw them in Omega Flight.

They locked up Sasquatch in their dungeon shifty

Sam Z
Brotherhood of Evil with gey brain and intelligent gorilla...
shifty

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Sam Z
Brotherhood of Evil with gey brain and intelligent gorilla...
shifty

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Brainmallah2.png

Sam Z
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Brainmallah2.png laughing laughing laughing

No, actually it is sad.

lookaround

laughing laughing laughing

marvelprince
DC: Flash's rogues. Most organized of any villian team I can think of right now. They were able to reign in their ego's to work together and all look out for each other. Only thing they lack is the brute power of some of the other teams.

Marvel: Currently has to be the Axis of Evil from the Ultimates. They decimated the Ultimates and gutted the country. Came pretty close to their goals. Non-ultimate Marvel villian team is the Masters of Evil though (can't wait for the new ones).

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
DC: Flash's rogues. Most organized of any villian team I can think of right now. They were able to reign in their ego's to work together and all look out for each other. Only thing they lack is the brute power of some of the other teams.

Marvel: Currently has to be the Axis of Evil from the Ultimates. They decimated the Ultimates and gutted the country. Came pretty close to their goals. Non-ultimate Marvel villian team is the Masters of Evil though (can't wait for the new ones).

I don't think the Ultimate Masters of Evil called themselves the 'Axis of Evil' confused

However, ironically enough their headquarters are in France laughing

I can't wait to see Ult. Cap, declare war on France when he finds out about that eek!

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
I don't think the Ultimate Masters of Evil called themselves the 'Axis of Evil' confused

However, ironically enough their headquarters are in France laughing

I can't wait to see Ult. Cap, declare war on France when he finds out about that eek!

He probably would accuse the whole country of running away from him.

ANd they never called themselves the AoE, but the solicits for the book and the recap pages did.

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
He probably would accuse the whole country of running away from him.

ANd they never called themselves the AoE, but the solicits for the book and the recap pages did.

It was a joke no expression

But, how awesome would that be, if it wasn't evil face

Alfheim
The masters of evil were pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.