Pristontale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
anybody here play? its awsome, and its free until your character reaches level 40.

K73SK
nope what's it about...

Burnt Pancakes
Yeah dude, I'm like, totally a lvl 69 Dark Elf Jedi Master! eek! I like totally rock at this game, for realz! Like, ya!

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Yeah dude, I'm like, totally a lvl 69 Dark Elf Jedi Master! eek! I like totally rock at this game, for realz! Like, ya!

lol, right.

well, its sort of fantasy like, there are eight characters,

and go here http://eng.pristontale.com

StyleTime
I played a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Has much changed in 3-5 years?

~Forever*Alone~
not much, except there are events now, and survive or die is operating.

K73SK
u try rappelz?

judgement hand
BLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHAB
LAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHABLAUGHA!!!!!!!!!
1!!!1!!!

~the insane hand of judgement

Burnt Pancakes
Hey look, a spammer!

~The hand of Judgement

K73SK
guess that's a no for rappelz? stick out tongue

~Forever*Alone~
i tried to get it, but it didnt work for me.....

it sounds interesting though....

K73SK
it's addicting, and doesn't get boring fast like most mmo's do. skill isn't a huge issue required either, you learn while u do quests. most of them have to do with killing monsters for the people in town, but there are some quests where u have to take stuff to other towns and stuff...

MadMel
so it isnt like runescape?
i might acutally attempt it laughing out loud

K73SK
DON'T SPEAK THOSE EVIL WORDS OF HELL ...runescape = gay primitive shit :O

MadMel
indeed

~Forever*Alone~
agreed yes

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by K73SK

lol yet you wanted me to play it haermm to bad it pissed me off before we could even play.

but if you still want to, I will give it a second try big grin

oh and btw: Yes, and I will text you incase you dont see this right away.

Joe K

If runescape was crappy it wouldnt have over 5m + players and 2m+ players smile

K73SK
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
lol yet you wanted me to play it haermm to bad it pissed me off before we could even play.

but if you still want to, I will give it a second try big grin

oh and btw: Yes, and I will text you incase you dont see this right away.
i told you let's play some old crappy graphics, and make fun of everyone in it. this thread made me remember the crappy game laughing out loud

Originally posted by Joe K
If runescape was crappy it wouldnt have over 5m + players and 2m+ players smile read their news, they just reached 1 million, where did these 5 and 2 come from you blasphemy person!!!

Raven Guardia
i told you let's play some old crappy graphics, and make fun of everyone in it. this thread made me remember the crappy game laughing out loud

read their news, they just reached 1 million, where did these 5 and 2 come from you blasphemy person!!!

yeah but you still wanted to play cry and the game still pissed me off pissed

Originally posted by Joe K
If runescape was crappy it wouldnt have over 5m + players and 2m+ players smile

just cause a lot of people play it, doesn't necessarily mean it has the makings of a great game.

RaventheOnly
Runescape sucked in comparison to like Buldur's gate and its sequel which came out about the same time. Rune was just near free, tahts why people played it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.