Batman/Son of Satan/Logan/Ghost Rider runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

1. Trapster/Vulture/Titanium Man/Werewolf
2. Iron Man/Scarecrow/Luke Cage/Iron Fist
3. Silver Sable/Black Widow/Wasp/SpiderWoman
4. Spiral/Cyber/X-23/Quagmire
5. Human Torch/Sunfire/Firelord/Pyro
6. Joker/Captain America/Red Skull/Red Ghost
7. Sabertooth/Reed Richards/Lucifer/Autolycus

golem370
Damion Hellstorm?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Damion Hellstorm?

yes

Bouboumaster
Firelord the herald???

If so, the team die at 5. Firelord solo them.

If not, they possibly clear it, but it would be against the odds, like we see in the Hollywood movies.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Firelord the herald???

If so, the team die at 5. Firelord solo them.

If not, they possibly clear it, but it would be against the odds, like we see in the Hollywood movies.

Pyreus. U think Firelord can beat Ghost Rider or Son of Satan? Do u know who Autolycus is

llagrok
Hmm, I think they'll make it to 5. Sunfire is one of the most underestimated mutants ever. You all saw what he did to sabes smile

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Hmm, I think they'll make it to 5. Sunfire is one of the most underestimated mutants ever. You all saw what he did to sabes smile

Do u think his fire matches soulfire or hellfire? Is he immune to the Pennance Stare? This is Johnny Blaze and Kale together. Do u know the Medallion of Power. Its very powerful smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

1. Trapster/Vulture/Titanium Man/Werewolf
2. Iron Man/Scarecrow/Luke Cage/Iron Fist
3. Silver Sable/Black Widow/Wasp/SpiderWoman
4. Spiral/Cyber/X-23/Quagmire
5. Human Torch/Sunfire/Firelord/Pyro
6. Joker/Captain America/Red Skull/Red Ghost
7. Sabertooth/Reed Richards/Lucifer/Autolycus

hmmIts done with ease. I will bet u, no one knows who Ghost Rider is from the 31st Century

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
hmmIts done with ease. I will bet u, no one knows who Ghost Rider is from the 31st Century

bump

ermmdance

guy222
Daimon Hellstrom maybe more powerful than Dr. Strange

AlmightyKfish
When did Hellstorm show anything that can put him up there with Classic Strange?

They die at 5. Firelord nukes the planet and BFR's Ghost Rider if he can regenerate from atoms.

If it weren't for Firelord I'd say they could probably clear it.

guy222
Rumors persisting. Last Defenders #6. I'll post the scans if the rumors are true

Firelord faught Autolycus. Do u remember him from GOTG

Daimon and Blaze be too much for Kril. I'm a huge Kril fan

Looking back at the thread, why did include Bruce. laughing out loud hmm....could've been prep laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.