More New AWE Trailers....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Thats rioght yahoo.com has posted two new 30 seconds trailer so check them Out...
http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Pirates-3/1808713062/trailers/29/334;_ylt=AsIR29XNfG34KYa8ffdsOI9fVXcA

IheartPocky
lol "Should he be doing this?"

jaaaaaaaack i love jack big grin

i love how they use the quotes from the movie to advertise..

Sifzensinril
I can't see second one :/

IheartPocky
whoaaaaaa nelly..

shot of what im gussing is that beach where liz is in her black dress.. will in his flying dutchmen outfit... touching.. um heads haha romantically.

how do i take pictures...gah

PirateDiva
wow freeze it on second 25!!!! Will leaves Elizabeth on the island b4 he takes of in the Dutchman!!

Thats How it ends!!

This is Liz watching Will Sail away!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/711001232-21244.jpg

Pirategirl85
Yup and here it is
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1677/picture68ll6.png

IheartPocky
Yeah! exactly..

PirateDiva
I suddenly feel real real sick to my stomach!!!

IheartPocky
well well well rumors rumors rumors are looking pretty true smile

PirateDiva
like seriously all BS aside....i dont feel well after i saw this....i turned real sick like i need to puke sick ! <----not being Sarcastic....i suddenly just got a real Bad feeling!!!......God i can already hear MINA yelling at me for saying that!!!

IheartPocky
lol.. about sparrabeth?

I seriously, and i dont wanna bring anyone down right now, but i dont think sparrabeth is gonna happen. Before I had hope for maybe something like her stealing his ship and him going after her happily. Sounds like a sweet and a nice sparrabeth ending to me. But not them both holding echother and sailing into the sunset. Cant imagine that at all. Too Cheesy and.... umm corny.. blech..

And I'm sure the way they made the ending, it will be fun and great and Jack will be happy. But I really hope it doesn't end with him going after his ship. Cause I just do NOT think Jack going off to do exactly what he did the entire time in CotBP is a good ending.

Unless they really convince me otherwise.

dont yell at me! dont hit me! *hides*

PirateDiva
No I dont Blame U!!

I think im more upset that I see all these clips and I know where they are coming from!! I Honestly think i Know the Whole Movie!!! Maybe a couple of surprises but i pretty Much Know the Whole thing!!!

Dam me and Being Nosey!!! grrrr!

Ditte3
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Yup and here it is
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1677/picture68ll6.png they look sad.

savvysparrow
May 25th wink

willofthewisp
I can't hear it right now, but I will as soon as I get home. I'm really not brought down at all by what I see. I fall in love with all the visuals and these new ones are to die for. Honestly, when I saw the Will/Liz sunset picture, I thought it looked fake, but it looks like a bittersweet moment. This film may or may not have a happy ending. And Jack falling over still in the Locker? Jeez, I wonder what THAT is. lol. I can't wait to see Johnny act out that scene. Don't let little things like plot get you down, everybody. We love this series and it's going to be okay. It's going to be beautiful.

willofthewisp
Yay! Got the sound up. "I promise you won't be disappointed." I'll hold you to that, Jack.

katelovespirate
crap. crap. crap.

sorry, these trailers look fantastic and the movie is going to be flipping brilliant, for sure.

here's my problem. T and T are extremely good at writing ANGST. Film 1 had only minor angst in it, and I loved it, and love watching it. Film 2 tread into the territory of REAL hardcore Angst. Some parts you just grit your teeth and writhed in your seat because it was so hard to watch, and yet so poignantly amazingly beautiful... like the kiss. like Will being tortured by his father. etc.

It looks like they're doing that again this film, with this shot of Will and ELizabeth on the beach, their kiss on the ship, etc. (i must have missed their transition from cliche shallow disney couple into star-crossed lovers, but whatever). Don't you just get the feeling a lot of the end is going to be INCREDIBLY hard to watch??? I mean, it doesn't look like a happy ending at this point (and by happy ending, i mean similar to film 1, with happy music), in fact, it all looks down right bittersweet (damn). So its going to be fantastic, but I reckon parts of it will just break our poor little hearts in half. End of Return of the King, anyone?

Surreal_44
I was just thinking early this morning how the end of AWE is going to be rather similar emotionally to Return of the King, oddly enough. I'm bring a box of tissues and a teddy bear for emotional support.

And chocolate...

PirateDiva
yes i feel the ending is going to be somewhat of a tear jerker....at this point i'll take anything im prepareing myself for even Will/Liz i know the rest of the movie will so make up for it.....but i'll take anything EXCEPT Jack ending up at the bottom of the ocean or serving the Dutchman looking like a CRUSTY BARNICLE FACED MONSTER....i refuse to except that!!! I can stand crying for romantic scenes but i refuse to except an ending with JACK suffereing!!! I REFUSE!!!

Give me a Will/Liz ending i dont care.....but just make sure JACK IS HAPPY!!!!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Yup and here it is
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1677/picture68ll6.png i have to admit, they look cute here. but Jack and liz look cuter

willofthewisp
Tear jerker? I hate to agree with that, but it seems I have no choice. I know the pirate era will come to a close, but does that mean the pirate spirit does? Are we meant to cry as we leave the theater, or feel a new journey/quest is on the brink of discovery? The ending is supposed to be kick-ass. I don't associate that with tear-jerker. Will I cry? Hell yeah! It's the last POTC movie and every shot is stunningly beautiful. But do I think the ending will be tragic? No. Whatever happens, our heroes are going to be okay.

PirateDiva
Ok dont kill me for saying this.....BUT WILL LOOKS THE HOTTEST HE's EVER LOOKED IN THIS MOVIE!!!

lol...i was trying to look for a pic of Will in my files but apparently they are all of Jack and Liz....lmao! But ya Burgandy and Black is definately doing Will justice in this movie!

Lilimimi
New featurette called "Pirates Lords"

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/610/610056/vids_1.html

Ditte3
I saw it .It's fantastic.

Lilimimi
Yeah... There are clips we already saw in the two clips posted yesterday, but WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
Anyone else LOVE the way Madam.... I can't remember her actual name, but the female Asian pirate speaks? She has an amazing voice. She's almost the female equivalent of Geoffrey Rush.

Lilimimi
Yes ! I noticed that ! She has a strong but cool accent ! I love it ! It's Madame Ching...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Yay! Got the sound up. "I promise you won't be disappointed." I'll hold you to that, Jack.

Me too...interesting that they put that quote in the clips, eh? I'm going to hold Jack to that...but as you say Willo..it is the Pirate Trilogy starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.....I honestly cannot believe that T and T would write that ending for Jack and think that Jack fans would be happy with that.....I know I for one do not want Jack chasing after the Pearl and Barbossa....now if a certain Lady Pirate had a change of heart and a blessing from a loved one...steals the Pearl and he goes chasing after it...then I'm okay with that....but it better not be Barbossa....although we don have that mysterious script floating around that has Liz giving Barbossa the Pearl....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IheartPocky
lol.. about sparrabeth?

I seriously, and i dont wanna bring anyone down right now, but i dont think sparrabeth is gonna happen. Before I had hope for maybe something like her stealing his ship and him going after her happily. Sounds like a sweet and a nice sparrabeth ending to me. But not them both holding echother and sailing into the sunset. Cant imagine that at all. Too Cheesy and.... umm corny.. blech..

And I'm sure the way they made the ending, it will be fun and great and Jack will be happy. But I really hope it doesn't end with him going after his ship. Cause I just do NOT think Jack going off to do exactly what he did the entire time in CotBP is a good ending.

Unless they really convince me otherwise.

dont yell at me! dont hit me! *hides*

this is exactly why I've been lurking only...with a quote here and there....I'm afraid to post for being cursed out...but you have every right to voice your opionion...that is what this board is for...we are all in this together through thick and thin..through calm seas and rough seas...or we going to have doubts about our ship, of course we are...it's only natural...just as in life..we all have doubts about things....Heck, I have been on a rollercoaster ride about this movie since July and I'm proud of it....i once even started a thread..many moons ago..titled "help I'm on a rollercoaster ride" something to that effect.

And to all the KMC family...the movie is now approaching..and what can we say..there is no turning back now..it's done....no matter what....

I will love Sparrabeth .....forever.....always have and always will..I was a Jack and Elizabeth fan from the very first time I saw COTBP and saw them in the rescue scene..I was convinced I was seeing one of my historical romance novels come to life...nice, prim and proper governor's daughter swept off her feet by a Pirate...a Pirate, but a good man, nonetheless....first fighting...then giving into their feelings.....

and that's why DMC hit me like a sledge hammer..... eek!

and now....I don't know...I've tried, tried, tried to be positive...but I'm only about 30% convinced that j/e will be together.....after surveying the general public over the past few weeks in passing conversations....I think we sparrabethers on the web and youtube are the only ones in the world that think j/e should be a couple..... sad

But just because I don't think it will end J/E doesn't mean I've abandoned ship...and doens't mean that I will love the movie any less...okay, I lie (like Jack) - I'm just really counting, praying, hoping and wishing that I'm wrong..... sad

I know how I want it to end...i have many many visions...and none of them include a W/E ending......

Lilimimi
I'm beginning to abandon hope... I'm giving up... It would be so cool to have a Sparrabeth ending... Please ! T&T !!!! Make our wishes come true !

tee_pirategirl
I'm not really hoping for a JE ending at this point. Not that I've lost faith or love them any less but I don't want to get my hopes too high! Especially after reading a so called "confirmed" version of the first draft (the 100 page I think...I haven't read the 100er I heard from something along the same lines from a friend) ending.

But I'm hoping for lots of JE moments as we are garanteed to have !! Lots of meterial for YouTube vids and fanfics...

other than that I hope Jack and everyone else (but mostly Jack) will be happy and fulfilled and the only way they're gonna convince me of a non JE ending is if they convince me Jack doesn't want lizzie anymore and that he's fully over her.

Even if he ends up chasing Barbossa (again) which I hope he doesn't I hope he does it with a smile and with this line (that he is SUPPOSEDLY gonna say) "sometimes it's good to be me"

most of all I hope for a SEquel (no star wars-esque prequels) a very GOOD one. or three for that matter!

Teehee

JacksSweet

PirateDiva
i hopeing for a Jack/Liz kiss too honey...even if its just a peck!!

and i agress i think Will and Liz have have very beautiful scenes together....well one in particular The Kiss in the Battle scene! But im Sure Jack and Liz will have great scenes too...Because after all they do have to resolve their issues...so they have to have great scenes together!!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by PirateDiva
wow freeze it on second 25!!!! Will leaves Elizabeth on the island b4 he takes of in the Dutchman!!

Thats How it ends!!

This is Liz watching Will Sail away!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/711001232-21244.jpg

What's on the ground next to Liz? confused

ivebeendepped43
i havent been able to see the 30 second thing because everytime i go to the link, the site shows for like 2 seconds and then closes all of the windows i have up. its weird

IheartPocky
Originally posted by AudioHeart
What's on the ground next to Liz? confused

a rock. pretty sure. you can see them in the 30 second spot.

ivebeendepped43
it loooooks like a jacket...or a dead horse...

AudioHeart
K. Thanks...I thought it was a person...LOL

Yeah about the link, it keeps "Aborting the operation"

ivebeendepped43
yeah, lets go with that

AudioHeart
Does this thing come on YouTube? or something else...that works...better?

ivebeendepped43
yeah cuz i really wanna c this!

AudioHeart
I thought it might have been an unconcious Jack...maybe that's just what I wish it was... happy

IheartPocky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOZd4N3Ff8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcSXjqw45Rs

AudioHeart
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yeah cuz i really wanna c this!

SAME

AudioHeart
Originally posted by IheartPocky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOZd4N3Ff8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcSXjqw45Rs

You Rock smile THANKYOU!!! eek!

ivebeendepped43
GAHHH!! SO COOLL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.