Who should be Carnage??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Ok, so far we've had two threads about who should be carnage, so instead of making loads of threads about it just say who you think should be carnage, why and whatever else you wanna say in this threas. Although I am doubtful about Carnage being in a spider-man movie, I'm not gonna go saying he won't be, there may be a small chance he will...none of us know.

Sam Z
Jim Carrey is good at playing sikos...

headrek1
CARNAGE is way too two dimensional, (kill, kill, kill, be a maniac) he has no depth to his character, so I seriously don't think he'll be in any of the movies (wihtout a major over-haul of his character from the comic). But, if Woody Harleson (or the guy from Natural Born killers) was younger I think he'd do great, but since it's never gonna happen it doesn't matter.

steverules
Jack Nicholson lol I bet I spelt that wrong

keak da sneak
wat was that 1 guy who played dr. evil's son in austin poers he looks like cassidy

LORDSIDIOUS01
I doubt if Carnage will be in any spidey movies, however Paul Walker is a good choice.

steverules
Like I said I doubt we'll see carnage but it's best to have one thread about who should be played by him rather than a whole load of them popping up

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by steverules
Like I said I doubt we'll see carnage but it's best to have one thread about who should be played by him rather than a whole load of them popping up

I do agree that Carnage may not be in Spidey 4 or 5, but don't you think carnage would be a very toned version to fit into a PG-13 film?

Dazzler619
Yes if they tone him down right.Not like what happened in the cartoon

Smoki
isnt it venom

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Sam Z
Jim Carrey is good at playing sikos...
The riddler and Carnage are pretty far apart in the sicko category. I cant actually think of any really good actors who usually play the bad, that could fit into carnages appearance. Watch us get Wilmer from that 70's show

steverules
laughing out loud If they need a symbiote villain just get someone from that 70's show

Hannibal-Lector
it could be that im a hannibal lector fan but Gaspard Ulliel possibly? He plays young hannibal in hannibal rising if ne 1 bothered to see that

Burnt Pancakes
If anything he will probably be played by Andy Serkis, all CGI.

Starhawk
Jude Law, watch Road to Perdition, the guy is Cletus Cassiady to a tee.

The Joker#1
There's not going to be a Carnage.

Count on it.

Spiderman_RJ
well joker i wouldnt be so certain,there was not going to be a venom and..well ,shit happens....nuff said.

The Joker#1
Venom was forced in by the studio. And look what happened. He got like 10 minutes screen time and then he was killed off.

Raimi hates the symbiote villains. Venom is the only 'significant' one. And he's deader than Jacob Marley.

You're not getting Carnage. Simple as that. He's an even shallower villain than Venom is.

steverules
They wanna make money...they wanna show off their CGI...I think Carnage is a maybe villain at the moment

The Joker#1
Originally posted by steverules
They wanna make money...they wanna show off their CGI...I think Carnage is a maybe villain at the moment

They can make money and show off their cgi with any of the other villains.

Get out of your denial, symbiote fans big grin

steverules
I don't have proof carnage will be a villain...do u have any proof he won't be a villain...I said maybe he will be a villain, I never said he will be a villain

SIC_666
I agree with Joker...I like symboites as much as the next man but Carnage isnt the only villian they could show off theyre CGI with...im thinkin....electro.....morbius....maybe even a spider-slayer or two eek!

steverules
No spider slayers....very, very doubtful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.