Killer with most syle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Im going to say hannibal or Freddy. Hannibal just because he educates you while eating you, and Freddy because dude kills you with your worst fears

steverules
Jason with his killing you while you sleep in part 7 when he slams those people in their sleeping bags against the tree

Impediment
Leatherface. Not only does he eat his victims, but he makes lampshades, tupperware, and furniture out of them. Very practical, IMO. Waste not want not.

Mider999
Hannibal
Micheal Myers
leprechaun lol
wish master
warlock from warlock 2

dave_kodak
"Franz Anton Mesmer" From Mesmer.
That dude, knew how to dress.
And i think thats a part of Style.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Impediment
Leatherface. Not only does he eat his victims, but he makes lampshades, tupperware, and furniture out of them. Very practical, IMO. Waste not want not. yeah i say leatherface too

ADarksideJedi
The clown from the movie "It" I have a fear of clowns and that would scary me the most.jm

steverules
Why I made furniture out of a random girl just last week big grin Who wants to be my lampshade?

ADarksideJedi
I will be I guess.jm

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by ladygrim
yeah i say leatherface too

Whats so great about Leatherface's style?

I like Jigsaw as far as this goes.

Mider999
freddy is up there but he's such a clown

deathbycorn
Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Impediment
Leatherface. Not only does he eat his victims, but he makes lampshades, tupperware, and furniture out of them. Very practical, IMO. Waste not want not.

As much as i dig leatherfaces brutality, im at a loss for his style. He pretty much just swings a saw untill he makes contact

Baby Bear
The Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mider999
i forgot JIGSAW

DOYLEZOMBIE
The Creeper he hangs his victims on walls.

LoneUnknown
Hannibal. He stood there listening to classical music after just bashing a guys skull in. And he was courteous enough to ask Inspector Pazzi if he wanted his bowels in or out before killing him, how sweet.

NormaBates
Hannibal Lecter.
Angela from Sleepaway camp.
The killer from 'Dressed to Kill' Now she had style!
The killer from 'The Prowler'.
The killer from 'A Blade in the Dark'
The killer from 'Graduation Day'.
The killer from 'To all a good night and 'Silent night, deadly night'.

Röland
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

Bateman would be my vote as well.

"I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."

Violent2Dope
Me.

Droopy
Freddy

Violent2Dope
Me.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Me.

What the hell.... didn't you get banned?

Violent2Dope
You can't ban me.

2D_MASTER
You can't ban me.

Erm.... Who said I would even bother trying? Anyways what did you get temporarily banned for?

Violent2Dope
For bashing PiruBlood.

2D_MASTER
For bashing PiruBlood.

Bwhahaha, you derserved it. Oh yeah...

You suck ass.

Dope Scriptz
Jigsaw..
B/C he makes u think..
And he knows all about u..
nothing worse than someone knowing all about u
and killin u in a creative way..

Taylorxx
Jigsaw & Hannibal; love them.
Both are great.

PiruBlood
You can't ban me.

you again? i thought i buried you 2 weeks ago kid.

Espantada23
OMG warlock from the first Warlock....god,I was in love with him...sexy bastard....but Hannibal is definately the one with the most pizazz...however that word is spelled and lmao at argument above.

FistOfThe North
The Wishmaster.

lynn_d_kimbell
I think Hannibal Lector should win hands down when it comes to the killer with the most class and style. He was highly educated, extensively traveled, well dressed, enjoyed the finer things in life...and had explicit taste (no pun intended).
eat

G-Mafia
Hannibal has the most style. yes

dsilva
Hannibal Lecter.
http://images.share27.com/353-lecter0103.jpg

MistResVampiRes
I've got to say that My favorites would have to be Jigsaw #1 for the simple fact that it's an even more engenius version of Charles Manson. He never actually Killed anyone. He got them to kill themselves. Putting them in a sink or swim situation. AMAZING
#2 being Freddy because he is funny. It could be any little preverted guy out there. You know? awesome
Also I love the killer that you can't really stop. Like in the Final Destination movies. It's nothing you can see or stop. Something you can't control && I do believe that would have to be the freakiest. <333

Rejection15a2
Jigsaw hands down

PiruBlood
You can't ban me.

shut your second rate john cena ass on up. this isnt no wwf soap opera. so take your jeffery the giraffe toys r'us ass on out of the kmc before you get knocked out like your father use to. oh and fix your breath junior because it smells like alcohol dounuts and non clean booty.

MistResVampiRes
Wow..O.O... That's a really bad burn..Not saying the guy deserved it. I have no idea..but..that's pretty funneh...

PiruBlood
Originally posted by MistResVampiRes
Wow..O.O... That's a really bad burn..Not saying the guy deserved it. I have no idea..but..that's pretty funneh...

he deserves it for saying the n word to a black person last month. i aint black but i dispise racism so i stuck up for the guy.

quanchi112
freddy has the most style, look at all the ways he has killed his victims over the years

masterpiece
Originally posted by MistResVampiRes
I've got to say that My favorites would have to be Jigsaw #1 for the simple fact that it's an even more engenius version of Charles Manson. He never actually Killed anyone. He got them to kill themselves. Putting them in a sink or swim situation. AMAZING
#2 being Freddy because he is funny. It could be any little preverted guy out there. You know? awesome
Also I love the killer that you can't really stop. Like in the Final Destination movies. It's nothing you can see or stop. Something you can't control && I do believe that would have to be the freakiest. <333

The Grim Reaper from Final Destination. I like the way the people got killed

SelphieT
The Last Horror Movie's Max.

He had style. And wasn't to bad to look at either.

Mider999
jigsaw
hannibal older version

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by quanchi112
freddy has the most style, look at all the ways he has killed his victims over the years

yeah, the marionette killing gives freddy my vote

D-Wag
Jigsaw was pretty great at what he did too though, he was so good he didnt even have to kill his victims

Kazenji
-ignore post-

Kazenji
Freddy from what i remember and jason was'nt even creative with him its just "Hack, slash and bash"

And as for Jigsaw i would'nt exactly consider him a killer since he has'nt killed anybody except only to get away.

Quentin_Kubrick
Originally posted by lynn_d_kimbell
I think Hannibal Lector should win hands down when it comes to the killer with the most class and style. He was highly educated, extensively traveled, well dressed, enjoyed the finer things in life...and had explicit taste (no pun intended).
eat

Yeah i have to say i love Jigsaw, Freddy, Jason, Michael but we're talking about class and like it was said Hannibal has it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.