So who exactly is Sise-Neg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
Isnt he supposed to be an actual god like TOAA? Why do we see so little of him?

Endless Mike
From what I know, he's a sorceror from the far future who somehow gained godlike power and took Doctor Strange and Baron Mordo back through time and created a universe (just one universe, doesn't put him on TOAA level)

KRS-Brandon
So does that put him around eternity?

Disappear
i thought he'd recreated our universe, only to restore it after seeing the folly of his ways. can't remember, for the life of me, why i seem to know that.

tjcoady
From the Brunner run on Dr. Strange in the 70s. Sise-Neg was sorceror from the future, where there was little magic left, who traveled backwards through time, absorbing magical power, including that of Mordo, Strange, Merlin, and Shuma-Gorath (who he defeated like a gnat) until he had arrived at the beginning of the universe, and had absorbed not only all the magical energies in the universe, but all the rest of the power as well. When arriving at the beginning of time, Doc Strange finally prevails upon him to utilize his powers for good, and in doing so, he creates the big bang that started the 616 universe, renaming himself Genesis.

long pig
It's hard to tell, really. A lot of those early stories seemed to take place out of the true Marvel Universe. I mean, things happened to the entire earth/universe/multiverse that's never mentioned in other comics.

tjcoady
Originally posted by long pig
It's hard to tell, really. A lot of those early stories seemed to take place out of the true Marvel Universe. I mean, things happened to the entire earth/universe/multiverse that's never mentioned in other comics.

it's one of those kinda situations where you just have to accept that they're just stories written to entertain- not every writer is going to follow exactly previously continuity, and they shouldn't have to.

Endless Mike
Or you could rationalize it by saying that Sise - Neg went back in time and remade the universe, and that undid all the things that he had done, erasing them from the timestream so that only Doctor Strange and Baron Mordo remembered them.

Falamu
Well, it was at most the destruction and re-creation of a single reality...kind of beneath the Multiversal (possibly Omniversal) notice of the One-Above-All..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.