Villains United

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I loved this Infinite Crisis tie in, possibly more than the event itself. Anyone else think they should make it a regular title with The crew from the tie in?

I suppose the closest Marvel has to this is the Thunderbolts which is pretty good at the moment yes

Black Adam
Originally posted by willRules
I loved this Infinite Crisis tie in, possibly more than the event itself. Anyone else think they should make it a regular title with The crew from the tie in?

I suppose the closest Marvel has to this is the Thunderbolts which is pretty good at the moment yes

you mean the secret six? they just had a mini a few months ago and made a guest appearance in birds of prey i believe.

I agree they should have there own book. Maybe another mini or two to test the waters first and get more people to notice them instead of just pushing a new book on them which would get canceled by issue 12.

willRules
Good point. Do you know what the mini was called? Sounds good......

Black Adam
Originally posted by willRules
Good point. Do you know what the mini was called?

Secret six smile

willRules
Ah cool cheers, sounds pretty good yes

Aztec123
Secret Six is f*cken awesome!! Gail Simone is one of my favorite writers, she turns everything she touches into gold. big grin
If you liked "Villains United", I highly recommend "Unhinged", and "The Rise of the Olympians.

outavodka
Originally posted by Aztec123
Secret Six is f*cken awesome!! Gail Simone is one of my favorite writers, she turns everything she touches into gold. big grin
If you liked "Villains United", I highly recommend "Unhinged", and "The Rise of the Olympians. damn i forgot about that that was her. now i feel bad i never picked this one up

Aztec123
Originally posted by outavodka
damn i forgot about that that was her. now i feel bad i never picked this one up

Secret Six, is currently one of the best comic books out there. A-lot of people don't know about it, because they've never heard of the team or prefer reading something else. Trust me, once you pick up an issue, you will want more. I like the interaction between the characters, and the art is very good as well. Ragdoll, makes me crack up. Catman and Deadshot, are the the new dynamic duo. I like the romance between Bane and Scandal. Jeanett on the other hand is a very interesting villain. Like, I said I highly reccomend the tpb. Unhinged is f*ucken awesome. Furthermore, the current story arc revolves around Wonder Woman and the Amazons.

willRules
A couple weeks back I bought the first trade for their ongoing series = pure awesomeness. I'm on board.

Aztec123
Hey, its good to hear that your enjoying SS. I'm a huge fan, and love the team dynamic!!

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t519073.html

Martian_mind
I love the fact that Bane has been restored,to his former heights,and Ragdoll is just about the most awesome thing ever.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I love the fact that Bane has been restored,to his former heights,and Ragdoll is just about the most awesome thing ever.

I like the chemistry between Bane and Scandal. They make a cool couple. And yes, Ragdoll is f*cken awesome. He makes me laugh in almost every other line. He's creepy but in both a funny and cool way. However, I would try to avoid him, because he had his little friends remove. stick out tongue

willRules
Ragdoll is awesome!

My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is the introduction of Jeannette to the team. There's nothing wrong with her and she's an awesome character, it just annoys me that a new character was created for the team when there's tons of preexisting D-list characters in the DCU who would have fit the same criteria without having to make a new character.

I liked the fact that Catman is a preexisting failed D-list villain or that someone like Bane, who could have faded into obscurity, is on the team. Even Ragdoll has connections to the wider DCU, through his Father. Jeannette doesn't have this. However she is an awesome character so it's a very minor complaint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.