Battle of the Orginizations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Nothing
This is an all out war between. . .

The Mishima Zaibatsu: Tekken
Anyone that has ever worked for the Mishima Zaibatsu and anyone that has ever been created by Mishima Zaibatsu.

Shinra: Final Fantasy 7
Anyone that has ever worked for Shinra and anyone that has ever been created by Shinra.

Illuminati: Street Fighter
Anyone that has ever worked for The Illuminati and anyone that has ever been created by The Illuminati.

Shadoloo: Street Fighter
Anyone that has ever worked for Shadoloo and anyone that has ever been created by Shadoloo.

DOATEC: Dead Or Alive
Anyone that has ever worked for DOATEC and anyone that has ever been created by DOATEC.

-This also includes each organization's nameless little flunkies and soldiers.
-This fight takes place everywhere on Earth.
-The only way an organization can lose in this battle is if the Big Cheese dies or the main base is destroyed. Lets Battle!

Emperor Ashtar
One things for sure, DOATEC is destroyed.

Superboy Prime
Er..ShinRa.

Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, Reno, Rude, Vincent, Rufus etc.

Remulous
Shadaloo, in a heartbeat. With the Psych Drive Bison was able to destroy city with one blast.

Can anyone say. . .
Obliterate what ever city the Illuminati is in.

Obliterate the city in Japan where the Mishima Zaibatsu is.

Obliterate what ever city DOATEC is in.

Obliterate Midgar (if that's where Shinra is located)

shin_remy
Shadowlaw or also called ''Shadowloo'' takes this

omg

M.Bison has over 3000 members.. nucluear weapons, missles, tanks, he owns a ****ing army

not to mention the Psycho Drive

but Sephiroth can give it a hard time, but on the other hand, psychodrive..

hhmm

still i say Shadowlaw takes this

Superboy Prime
Mako cannon, anyone?

Just a thought.

Bison's organization is convincing me for the moment.

Remulous
Nothing, does the Illuminati just get Twelve or an the army of Twelves?

Xenogears
As far as I'm concerned, the members of Shadaloo are:

1. M. Bison

2. The Dolls: Fevrier, Satsuki, etc...

3. Balrog

5. Sagat

6. Birdie

7. Rose

And last but not least,

8. Vega

Let's see, the members of Shinra corp. would have to be:

1. Cloud; I'm assuming he's allowed his Materia. With it, he'd destroy most of the Shadaloo members alone.

2. Zack; he's pretty much on par with Cloud, and I assume he hasn't used Materia before.

3. Sephiroth; If this discusses Seifer Sephiroth, it's a stomp in Shinra's favor already.

Shinra's Junon cannon is longer than the town of Judon itself. It fires massive mako-enhanced artillery shells of extraordinary range and power, as seen when the cannon destroys the Sapphire Weapon with a single shot. In its new form, the cannon was fired only once in attempt to destroy the energy barrier Sephiroth had erected around the Northern Crater. The recoil from the blast broke the windows in the Shinra Tower, and the blast itself was strong enough to destroy both the Diamond weapon, which the beam passed through as if it weren't there, and the energy barrier that was its target. AVALANCHE infilterated Midgar and disabled the Junon cannon to prevent an overload which would have destroyed the city.

Another member of the Shinra Corporation is Vincent Valentine, who as Chaos, has increased durability and the ability to take down Omega while quaking the Earth at the same time.CEyV8KhmW_M

King Nothing
Yes Mr. Dohma, the Illuminati has the army of Twelves.

Emperor Ashtar
Shadowloo has 4000 memebers I believe.

shin_remy
Originally posted by shin_remy
Shadowlaw or also called ''Shadowloo'' takes this

omg

M.Bison has over 3000 members.. nucluear weapons, missles, tanks, he owns a ****ing army

not to mention the Psycho Drive

but Sephiroth can give it a hard time, but on the other hand, psychodrive..

hhmm

still i say Shadowlaw takes this

3000, 4000 stick out tongue it's still many haha

Remulous Dohma
Originally posted by King Nothing
Yes Mr. Dohma, the Illuminati has the army of Twelves. Well. . .Twelve can turn into any opponent he faces, but I doubt he can copy the Saiko Power. Still this raises up the Illuminati's chances.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears

1. M. Bison

3. Balrog

5. Sagat

6. Birdie

7. Rose

And last but not least,

8. Vega

1. Cloud; I'm assuming he's allowed his Materia. With it, he'd destroy most of the Shadaloo members alone.

2. Zack; he's pretty much on par with Cloud, and I assume he hasn't used Materia before.

3. Sephiroth; If this discusses Seifer Sephiroth, it's a stomp in Shinra's favor already.

Shinra's Junon cannon is longer than the town of Judon itself. It fires massive mako-enhanced artillery shells of extraordinary range and power, as seen when the cannon destroys the Sapphire Weapon with a single shot. In its new form, the cannon was fired only once in attempt to destroy the energy barrier Sephiroth had erected around the Northern Crater. The recoil from the blast broke the windows in the Shinra Tower, and the blast itself was strong enough to destroy both the Diamond weapon, which the beam passed through as if it weren't there, and the energy barrier that was its target. AVALANCHE infilterated Midgar and disabled the Junon cannon to prevent an overload which would have destroyed the city.

Another member of the Shinra Corporation is Vincent Valentine, who as Chaos, has increased durability and the ability to take down Omega while quaking the Earth at the same time.CEyV8KhmW_M

It's a safe bet to say Zack has experience using materia. He was a SOLDIER 1st Class, so it would be very stupid for him not to have experience with materia since:

a) SOLDIER 2nd/3rd class use materia
b) Zack was probably the one that taught Cloud how to use materia
c) Sephiroth used materia
d) He will probably use materia in Crisis Core

StyleTime
Um....DOATEC has like 3 people in it...

I'm thinking Shinra at the moment.

King Nothing
This isn't really a battle of how many overall members a group has, it's more of a who can destroy who the fastest type of thing.

Veldar
I'm going to have Shadowlaw, no offense to Shinra, but Rufus Shinra's something of a pussy. And he's the head of the Shinra Corps.

Xenogears
Chaos and Seifer Sephiroth.

Case dismissed.

shin_remy
ooh yeah off course Final Fantasy 7 laughing OBVIOUS that you would go for their orginization haha

( Hard to admidt again )

grey fox

1. M. Bison

3. Balrog

5. Sagat

6. Birdie

7. Rose

And last but not least,

8. Vega

Also add....

Every Human IE : SOLDIER , Guards , Turks etc
Every Robot . IE Mecha Guards , various disc 1 bosses
Silver Haired Men (technically part of Sephiroth , thus Shinra property/soldiers
The Military force (IE : What attacked Yuffies homeland)
And there's probably a few more things I missed out....

Shinra have more men , stronger men , better technology and insane last ditch weapons.

Every other Organisation dies without Rufus even having to lift a finger.

shin_remy
Baaakaaa's!!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/970/scannen0015lg5.jpg

Bison would kill all the other Orginizations. And he is immortal

Shadowlaw has over 4000 members.. nucluear weapons, missles, tanks, he owns a ****ing army

Violent2Dope
I say Shinra and for my reasons read Xenogears and Superboy Primes because I completely agree with both of them

Xenogears
Baaakaaa's!!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/970/scannen0015lg5.jpg

Bison would kill all the other Orginizations. And he is immortal

Shadowlaw has over 4000 members.. nucluear weapons, missles, tanks, he owns a ****ing army You posted an image that supports you not. Good job. Chaos and Sephiroth are immortal. Bison would get destroyed by Chaos alone.
ooh yeah off course Final Fantasy 7 laughing OBVIOUS that you would go for their orginization haha

( Hard to admidt again ) I made valid arguments that support me dipshit. Unlike you, I didn't just get an image from a noncanonical manga and use it as supportive evidence.

grey fox
You posted an image that supports you not. Good job. Chaos and Sephiroth are immortal. Bison would get destroyed by Chaos alone.
I made valid arguments that support me dipshit. Unlike you, I didn't just get an image from a noncanonical manga and use it as supportive evidence.

Not only that but the Psycho Driver (as a satellite) is the easiest thing to take out. It has a (reasonably) set orbit and we have characters whom can utilise lock-on meteria or just fire a big-ass energy blast into the sky 'till they hit something.

shin_remy
i like to see then taking out bison since he can't die and keep resurecting

Violent2Dope
i like to see then taking out bison since he can't die and keep resurecting Instead of taking him out Seph Cloud and Zack will newter him and cut his limbs off which won't kill him but will hurt like hell and then they could all cast Blizzaga on him to freeze him and then take him to the headquarters so he will stay frozen. big grin

Kupo_Avalanche
I think Norris would win.

grey fox
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Instead of taking him out Seph Cloud and Zack will newter him and cut his limbs off which won't kill him but will hurt like hell and then they could all cast Blizzaga on him to freeze him and then take him to the headquarters so he will stay frozen. big grin

Pretty much. Ko counts as a win, and Bison can certainly be Ko'd

MadMel
team shinra..they have chaos and seifer/safer/sefer/whateveritscalled sephiroth, and cloud

Triple Six
The Illuminati is gonna win. They've got any army of Twelves who can turn into anyone. Not to mention their big cheese is Gill and the second in command is Urein.

All the Twelves turn into Gill and Bison and destroy everyone.

shin_remy
No Bison will use his airjets and tanks and nukes and will blow everything up and he will use the satalite

Triple Six
No Bison will use his airjets and tanks and nukes and will blow everything up and he will use the satalite Bison will get jumped by 4 Twelves, they will all turn into him and kill him.

shin_remy
yeah and then he will use psycrusher before they have the chance to evolve.

Triple Six
3 Twelves will hold him off, while 1 Twelve transforms and does the Psycho Crusher to Bison. The other Twelves will morph while Bison's busy, then they will all jump in and kill him.

Crown me.

shin_remy
not if bison uses all his nukes haha LOL

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Triple Six

Crown me. Because I respect you, I'll do the honors, Mighty King Triple Six.

Triple Six
Am I not the greatest?!!!Originally posted by shin_remy
not if bison uses all his nukes haha LOL Gill's organization is an Illuminati, I'm pretty sure they can get their hands on nukes too.

Who else?
Originally posted by Triple Six
Am I not the greatest?!!! One of the dumbest questions ever asked on this forum. . .of coarse you are the greatest. big grin

Violent2Dope
Triple Six is very far from the greatest. Samuel L. Jackson is the greatest.

Sado22
Triple Six: blow me
LazyMFer: Because I respect you, I'll do the honors, Mighty King Triple Six.

no Emperor Ashtar is the greatest.....right after walker texas rangermad

~Sado

Xenogears
Who can overcome the power of the Emu Ashtar?

http://digilander.libero.it/betaonline/wallpaper/bird.jpg

Sado22
fixed.
in the regulars at KMC, there is no power of pwnage greater than ore-sama

~The Narcissist Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson created God, whom he allowed to create existence.

Sado22
samuel l jackson worked for a big black guy who got raped in a pawnshop by two white guys sick

~Sado

Who else?
Triple Six is right below Samuel and I'm the master mind behind it all, like the Illuminati.

Violent2Dope
Triple Six is a cowardly Jedah worshipper. He hides behind his false God. SAMUEL L. JACKSON IS NO MERE MORTAL MAN! YOU CANNOT BEGIN TO COMPREHEND WHAT HE IS! Oh and Shinra still win.

ESB -1138
Final Fantasy VII take this! Sephiroth, Cloud, Vincent, and everything else.

Oh and congrats Bison used a satallite to destroy a city. Shin-RA has the Sister Ray which can whip out the barrier Sephiroth made.

Xenogears

Violent2Dope
The Junon canon was able to one shot a weapon and could probably destroy a city.

Usual Suspect
I really want Shinra to win, but they wont. The Illuminati is too powerful, every organization mentioned in this thread are mere bugs to the Illuminati. Gill probably owns Shinra, Shadaloo, Mishsima Corp, and DOAtech behind the scenes. The Twelves will turn into Gills, Bisons and Sephiroths and destroy the planet. Then Gill will take the survivors and begin the NWO.

Besides, the Illuminati boss can effortlessly split oceans and make meteors and comets rain from the sky, no one here is messing with that.

Who else?
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
I really want Shinra to win, but they wont. The Illuminati is too powerful, every organization mentioned in this thread are mere bugs to the Illuminati. Gill probably owns Shinra, Shadaloo, Mishsima Corp, and DOAtech behind the scenes. The Twelves will turn into Gills, Bisons and Sephiroths and destroy the planet. Then Gill will take the survivors and begin the NWO.

Besides, the Illuminati boss can effortlessly split oceans and make meteors and comets rain from the sky, no one here is messing with that. Just from this post I can tell this isn't a good place for you dude. Run away and never look back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.