VENOM spoilers inside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS THAT CRAP.

I waited almost two years of my freggin' life to see Spiderman 3, going freggin nuts because I knew this was going to have Venom in it!
Now what the hell happens?
They get everything perfect! Eddie Brock was great, the way Venom looked was perfect, his screeching, his voice, everything about Venom's mannerisms were good, it felt like the old Villainous Venom was back...
And then they vanish him and hes gone.

I didnt even care about Sandman! He was gay! Everything about Sandman was stupid and rushed!
He had several chances, spiderman, to say
EDDIE, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU
And then I was waiting for Eddie to be like
"There is no Eddie Brock! Now there is only VENOM!"
But no, they didnt even get THAT part in.
They completely screwed up everything. I dunno...
Gah. Movie was stupid, Symbiote made Peter homosexual, it always changed a person completely, but never to be like THAT.

SpyCspider
^nice tirade

yea i didn't catch whether they even mentioned the word "Venom" in the movie....did anyone?

Micheal_Myers
They didnt directly say his name, the only villain they called by his trademark name was Sandman.Peter reffered to Harry as a goblin, but didnt go all out and call him New Goblin or Green Goblin 2.

chaks
no i dont think he did mention venom.
hed just be a black spiderman with teeth if you didnt already know who the character was

SpyCspider
plothole?

Didn't Robertson say "Eddie's been trying to get a picture of him for months...." in SM1? But then it seems like Eddie's new to the Bugle in SM3.... wink

chaks
different eddie?
na i doubt it though

Spiderman_RJ
actually the bugle name green gobling,as did with doc octupus,and the media called church the sandman,but venom well,he was like a mad alien creature,why would you call him venom? for start the name venom was gay,the whole we will now be poison for you now spiderman,we are venom is utter idiot,and in the movie the simbiont wasnt a living thing that comunicate with brock,it was just a parasitic creature from space,so why should it name itself?venom stance was short lived so why should he call himselft venom,if he wasnt going to be a poison for spider man but simply wanted him dead! or you didnt get the church dialog?i want to kill PETER PARKER! not i want to make parker life a mess,if venom really wanted to humiliate parker he should just unmask him.....
which reminds me,how did the cameres got a close on mj face but no one got spiderman face?since he was without the maske in a lot of scenes?

steverules
first time he got unmasked he wasn't facing down towards the crowd, next he was falling so I don't think the camera would've caught his face, then he was inside the building site so the camera wouldn't have been able too see that, when was gettin squashed by sandman whilst venom hel him down again he wasn't facing the crowd.

SpaceMonkey
They REALLY needed to devote more time to Brcok/Venom. That was the bast part of the movie, the Brock/Parker dynamic and the Venom scenes.

spencerspider
The best parts of the movie were with Harry..I think he stole the show from Venom.

Estacado
Harry sucked ass he was only in the movie because they needed a living boxing bag all he did is got beat by everyone.

steverules
Don't say that or else you'll anger and upset Spence...he loves Harry

Estacado
That doesn't change the fact the Spidey humiliated him 2 times after that Venom killed him.

steverules
Harry sacrificed himself to save spidey

Estacado
Originally posted by steverules
Harry sacrificed himself to save spidey
Afte getting his board stolen and pwned.haermm

steverules
I was thinking, who's he gonna kill Harry or Pete Harry or Pete...then he goes for Pete and Harry jumps in the way, I kinda saw it coming to be honest

SIC_666
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS THAT CRAP.

I waited almost two years of my freggin' life to see Spiderman 3, going freggin nuts because I knew this was going to have Venom in it!
Now what the hell happens?
They get everything perfect! Eddie Brock was great, the way Venom looked was perfect, his screeching, his voice, everything about Venom's mannerisms were good, it felt like the old Villainous Venom was back...
And then they vanish him and hes gone.

I didnt even care about Sandman! He was gay! Everything about Sandman was stupid and rushed!
He had several chances, spiderman, to say
EDDIE, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU
And then I was waiting for Eddie to be like
"There is no Eddie Brock! Now there is only VENOM!"
But no, they didnt even get THAT part in.
They completely screwed up everything. I dunno...
Gah. Movie was stupid, Symbiote made Peter homosexual, it always changed a person completely, but never to be like THAT.

PETER: I know what it feels like inside that suit...it feels good...the power...you could loose yourself to it...but its makes you a bad guy it turns you into something differnt

EDDIE: I like being bad....it makes me feel good

PETER: Eddie....Please....Eddie we can

EDDIE: STOP CALLING US THAT!!!!! WE ARE VENOM!!!

yerr? like that ya mean...?i would have definately thrown that in

spencerspider
Harry kicked Peter's ass in the first fight..and the second one was just bad cuz Pete had black suit. Who had more screentime Harry or ur beloved Venom?

Estacado
He beat him in the 1st fight?
Really?
Then why did he end up having amnesia?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by SIC_666
PETER: I know what it feels like inside that suit...it feels good...the power...you could loose yourself to it...but its makes you a bad guy it turns you into something differnt

EDDIE: I like being bad....it makes me feel good

PETER: Eddie....Please....Eddie we can

EDDIE: THERE IS NO EDDIE!!! THERE IS NO SYMBIOTE!!!!...there is only....VENOM!!!

yerr? like that ya mean...?i would have definately thrown that in

Fixed. 313

Vladimir
god damn it.. i just got back from the movies and i am the type that waited to 3 FREAKING years for this movie to come out.. i am the guy that would like fight if you were dissing the movie yesterday, but once i saw it, oh damn..... i was wrong... i hated the way parker looked with the symbiote, the whole dancing was very gay, may be they are trying to get the homosexual crowed to watch the movie i donno, anyway, i hated the way venom turned out to be, they didnt even call him venom, his face was all horrible cgi, NO TONGUE! that pissed me off, and the way he presented himself. I mean why couldnt venom just beat the crap out of spidey, and them as brock help him out like in the cartoons, then spidey would be like, BROCK? and he woudl be like, there is no more brock, we call ourselves venom, as he turns. NOW THAT WOULD HAVE DONE IT. man, i so dissipointed about this film, i feel depressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.