Team Sorcery vs. Team Psychopower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Allright kats and kittens, heres the situation.
Shang Tsung and his boys (Baraka, Goro, Reptile) in an all-out brawl with Bison and his (Vega, Sagat, Balrog) fight takes place in any of the arenas from MKA, meaning the stage fatalities are possible. Go!

Emperor Ashtar
Mk characters are above SF by far.

Muck101
I tried to even it out as best I can. I think both MK and SF fans will find the teams reasonably matched.

Sado22
well really never knew much about MK.......i'm sticking with SF. sorry Muck sad

Muck101
gahhhhh sad

lightness
bison or sagat solos them

Emperor Ashtar
Which version of bison is this, btw?

King Nothing
Ingrid should be in this, she is like the mother of Psycho Power.

Remulous
How strong is Ingrid anyway?

Sam Z
Tsung kills Bison.
Goro kills Balrog.
Baraka kills Vega.
Reptile kills Sagat.

MK all the way.

Xenogears
MK in a stomp.

Darkstorm Zero
M wins this...scorcery is avery, VERY powerful tool, and unless a person is Godly strong like say Darkstalker level, then anyone with sorcery will win... plus Goro is a monster... Bison is the only one who can match him for sheer strength, but Bison's power will all be focused on trying to hold Tsung back, so Goro rips through the other SFers. In the end Bison willbe surrounded and knocked into something unplesant...

judgement hand
team MK

~the fatality-ing hand of judgement

Muck101
Wait wait wait... Solo's? BS!!! Bison, maybe with a far stretch of the imagination, and hoping that Shang Tsung doesnt even use any form of sorcery. But Sagat? Come on! Goro has Sagat beat four hands down.

Muck101
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Which version of bison is this, btw?

All current versions of all.

Xenogears
MK still wins in a stomp.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Muck101
Wait wait wait... Solo's? BS!!! Bison, maybe with a far stretch of the imagination, and hoping that Shang Tsung doesnt even use any form of sorcery. But Sagat? Come on! Goro has Sagat beat four hands down.

Who's this in response to Mucko?, I can't find anyone who said any SFer solo's the MKers

Emperor Ashtar
Bison could gain a healthy majorit against Shang, IMO.

Burnt Pancakes
Originally posted by lightness
bison or sagat solos them

This is what he was reffering to, I think.

Darkstorm Zero
I see.... thanks Pancakes.....

Sorry Muck...

And Lightness? Seriously dude, as much as I like the SFer guys... they ain't beating these guys... notwhile sorcery is involved... or godhood.... or hell power...

King Nothing
M.Bison stands a very healthy chance though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.