Wonder Woman vs. Elektra vs. Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no powers, no weapons, h2h only.

starlock
Does WonderWoman still have her durability?
or is it like a dojo fight a point system to see who has more skill?
or is it to a K.O

Soljer
Originally posted by starlock
Does WonderWoman still have her durability?
or is it like a dojo fight a point system to see who has more skill?
or is it to a K.O

What part of 'no powers' didn't you get? confused .

psy_blade
no powers. all have the same durability. Who won't die?

SpunkySmurph
Black Canary takes this.

starlock
Originally posted by Soljer
What part of 'no powers' didn't you get? confused .

I have durability,and a friend of mine has a greater durability then me,so tell me what powers do me and my friend have confused

Soljer
Originally posted by starlock
I have durability,and a friend of mine has a greater durability then me,so tell me what powers do me and my friend have confused

You have strength. Your friend has strength. Superman has strength.

What powers does Superman have?

roughrider
So this is a completely powerless Wonder Woman?

What the hell is the point?

(Announce this in your thread title next time.)

psy_blade
i did. and its about martial art skills ok?

Soljer
Originally posted by roughrider
So this is a completely powerless Wonder Woman?

What the hell is the point?

(Announce this in your thread title next time.)

She's still skilled as all hell.

Elektra or Black Canary would beat her, though.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
no powers, no weapons, h2h only.

bc

starlock
Elecktra for the win

TricksterPriest
Elektra.

guy222
bumprav

comicfan11
Black Canary IMO.
Elektra for second place.
WW third.

Konton
Elektra. Hard.

tkitna
Black Canary

Bouboumaster
Elektra

Konton
Idk how anyone can rate BC above Elektra, who has much better feats under her belt.

Black Canary, even pre-reboot, did what exactly? She fought the Silk Brothers who, aside from being rumored to be Shiva level, have no credibility. If anything Shiva is a closer match for Elektra, and still probably wouldn't take a majority.

carver9
Pretty much. Can someone provide scans on why BC is even close to being on Elektra level.?

Placidity
Carter, nice sig. Superman just ripped his heart out on the second panel didn't he?

h1a8
WW

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Carter, nice sig. Superman just ripped his heart out on the second panel didn't he?

Superman is unconscious in the first scene and Hulk is just letting off some steam because he thought it was going to be more of fight.

DarkSaint85
Has WW really degraded so much in skills?

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Superman is unconscious in the first scene and Hulk is just letting off some steam because he thought it was going to be more of fight.

Yea, Superman was just taking a nap and couldn't be bothered fighting a noob, that's why he got mad.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Placidity
laughing out loud

thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Idk how anyone can rate BC above Elektra, who has much better feats under her belt.

Black Canary, even pre-reboot, did what exactly? She fought the Silk Brothers who, aside from being rumored to be Shiva level, have no credibility. If anything Shiva is a closer match for Elektra, and still probably wouldn't take a majority.

Also beat Green Arrow on occasion (yea, not a top martial artist, but still a street level with fighting skills. Remember how he trained like crazy in OYL to face Deathstroke? yea, totally useless against Dinah), beat Savant (who was supposed to have mimiced Batman's skills), beat Cheshire, demolished Hellhound, and got acknowledged by Shiva as an impressive fighter and worth putting on Shiva's 'top 25 list,' then leveled up after getting training from her.

She did poke out Deathstroke's eye when they met in Birds of Prey, after he demolished the other birds.

Ones I haven't personally read but have been informed of, is beating Talia Al'Ghul, Catwoman, Lynx, and probably most impressively, Lashina of the Furies.

Her normal sparing partners included Wildcat, Nightwing, and Cassandra Cain, and Cass considered her a skilled fighter. She also sparred with WW in a close match.

Konton
The fact that she even got to Deathstroke's face was supposed to be a huge deal because he so clearly outmatched her.

I discount any encounter with Green Arrow because of romantic interest - much in the same way I wouldn't bring up Elektra holding Daredevil at sai point in Elektra v2 flashbacks or when she outmuscled him into a choke hold later on (though I'm very tempted to bring up her supposed ability to stealth her way past his radar, a trick she sold to Kingpin IIRC).

Cheshire is a nice feat, but Elektra's no sold Taskmaster, Domino, Bullseye, and is considered Wolverine's peer in skill and expertise.

Lashina is a good rogue to have, but the FFs are jobbers. One minute they're fighting Canary, the next they put down Wonder Girl. Elektra's super powered fights include Wolverine, Razorfist, a team of SUPER SKRULLS (took Colossus' more than one hit to put her out of commission), Perry the indestructible SHIELD android... she even ran Paladin (enhanced durability) through with a blunt pole.

If we go by strength feats Elektra has them in spades. Speed? Elektra has dodged sniper fire with nothing but a distant muzzle flash to give her warning, blitzed the X-Mansion, she moves so fast cameras can't follow, poofs in and out of Fury's SHIELD HQ while he's looking right at her (she's done the same to Daredevil and Wolverine despite their enhanced senses), and the list goes on.

Elektra is a combatant. Canary had a push under Simone and other BoP writers who wanted her to be a more substantial martial artist, but ultimately she falls more in line with the super spy archetype.

Q99
Yea, but this was a time when Slade was under a heavy push as a team-beater, so it's still pretty impressive.

Eh, he was trying to get past her and she not only stopped him, but totally casual. He wasn't holding back on romance there.

Personally I think she's a fairly substantial combatant.

Though I'll add, I do totally agree with you Elektra is definitely more impressive, for the reasons you name.

Mshinu
Elektra wins, comfortably.

aztec
1. Diana
2. Dinah
3. Elektra

aztec
Starling broke her arm/hand when she knocked out Dinah. I'd say that's an impressive feat for BC.

Konton
So? Luke Cage friggin slammed Elektra and she got right back up. Colossus' super skrull didn't KO her on the first hit either.

Should Dinah manage to critically harm Elektra first, I don't think it would do her much good. Elektra v2 has a plethora of instances in which she was drugged/poisoned/critically wounded/bound and still murdered everybody. This one guy doped her up once to get all Clockwork Orange brainwashy on her and even while intoxicated she tapped into enough strength to rip her way out of a straight jacket and assault him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.