Hakkyokuken Battle: Kokoro vs Akira Yuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Following the Dead or Alive World Combat Tournament and completing her geisha training, Kokoro is in high demand.

She also has a line of men who wish to become her danna, or patron (in other words, a geisha's sugar daddy).

However, the daughter of the late DOATEC founder Fame Douglas has her eyes set on the one man who uses the same fighting style as she does: Akira Yuki.

While sparring with longtime friend Aoi Umenokouji, Akira receives a letter of challenge from Kokoro, who wishes to see which style of Hakkyokuken is the strongest.

Upon arriving at the designated fighting arena, Kokoro, in her kimono, calmly states the terms of this match.

"If I win, then you become my danna," she says.

"Agreed," Akira replies. "But if I win, then you spar with me whenever Aoi can't find the time to train with me."

Kokoro nods. "Okay."

The battle between the two is now on.

Emperor Ashtar
Yuki wins, screw kokoro and DOA 4.

Superboy Prime
Akira.

He's tough, mean and experienced.

Plus he has won a VF tournament.

Kokoro is just another pretty face.

King Nothing
Yeah, Akira may win this one.

StyleTime
Kokoro hasn't done anything. She loses.

judgement hand
the only way that we can base this, is on gameplay. so...kokoro

~the sugar daddy hand of judgement

NASA
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Akira.

He's tough, mean and experienced.

Plus he has won a VF tournament.

Kokoro is just another pretty face.

Agreed and Akira is just too focused to lose

Sado-sama
But what are his feats? Not saying he'll lose just wondering. I know he's strong.

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
But what are his feats? Not saying he'll lose just wondering. I know he's strong.

VF have no feats i mean when you beat Dural there's not even a ending movie to enjoy and Akira has beaten most VF characters

Sado-sama
Originally posted by NASA
VF have no featsWtf? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.