Orlando talks about AWE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
here it is and check it out, enjoy it
http://ocio.msn.es/cine/piratas3/index.html

JacksSweet
OMG!!!!!!!!He has short hair!!!!!!!! eek!

PirateDiva
ya thats the interview Mina posted if u click to the right were it says Keira Knightly u could see her interview too!!! big grin

This is were will says "Not getting the girl frustrates him!" thats why i was sooo excited!! big grin

jenbojenbojeno
It's not working for me! GRRRRRR *Whacks computer sad *

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud don't worry. at least you have the chance to watch it...

i don't; the stupid computer is too slow! erm

can anyone just summarize the interview? big grin

Pirates-Orlie
Oh my god Orlando is so cute!!
Thank you soooooo much!! This clip really made my day!

ADarksideJedi
Nice interview!jm

JaehSkywalker
cry i feel like everyone already watched it but me...

ivebeendepped43
what are the 3 words Johnny describes the movie as? i didnt unerstand and i dont speak spanish so...lol johnny always has music in his ear. sounds like SOMEONE I KNOW! *points to self* WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!! OMFG I LOVE THAT MAN! aw! I love Keira's hair! ive never seen it like that before! she looks adorable in that interview. (see? arent you proud of me Chiki? Im praising Keira instead of putting her down! I do think she looks adorable though)

IheartPocky
her hair is cute. he face looks different somehow though..

ivebeendepped43
its so much easier to say what i like about Keira and go with the crowd than against. i have to say, not liking her was very challenging. She does have some great qualities and and some bad, but you just have to overlook those. i do love her accent. its adorable

Minie Mina
She has eye liner smile. Thats pretty.

IheartPocky
How do they lose their tan so fast... ?

I love how she pretty much sums the movie up in about 15 seconds.

SarahB
yah this is a real kl vid! thnx x smile
oh yh keiras hair is looks rly nyc! lol i like wat shes done to it, she looks betta with longer brown hair....

thnks agen 4 the vid!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Minie Mina
She has eye liner smile. Thats pretty. Jack wears eyeliner...teehee

SarahB
lol...and he looks gd with it!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by IheartPocky
How do they lose their tan so fast... ?

I love how she pretty much sums the movie up in about 15 seconds.

u know their Tans were mostly make up and spray on Tans! cause at the premiere last year....Keira, Orlando and Johnny but especially Keira, all looked lighter skinned than in the Movie and it was between films!!!

IheartPocky
sad i thought keira's was real... i figured johnny's was mostly fake cause when they were doing his makeup he had a line on his forehead where the dark makeup stopped smile

PirateDiva
No Keira's especially was fake cause she looked Ghostly White at the Premiere!!! like a Porcelin Doll!!

IheartPocky
yes she was.. so white..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.