Harry And Voldemorts Connection! I Have It!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

judgejudgejudge
I figured out the hidden connection between harry and voldemort...

voldemort is harrys grandpa!

he is old enough to be it! lilly, harrys mom, had a muggleparent, while the other one NOT was a muggler, which means it could be voldemort. and JK rowling have said we would find out something important about Lilly, and surprisingly, also Petunia, who are her sister... they are his daughters! And voldemort needed blood from a familymember or a loyal when resurrecting, and he needed harrys blood...! also, harry has his genes... they both can speak with snakes! and their similaritys are generally always pointed out.

tell me you thought on this theorismile

Neha
O.o
How the hell can Voldemort be Grandfather of Harry?
Even if he was,Would any grandfather try to kill his gradson?

judgejudgejudge
I guess the connection will be revealed in hp7... JK rowling said all the puzzles would be collected in that book

MF13
Possible. I doubt it though

Darth Macabre
It's already been debunked back before like Book 4 was released.

Barker
There's a place for you in the conspiracy forum.

You would fit in better there.

siriuswriter
Not possible. JK said that she killed off Harry's grandparents with old age and wizarding diseases so that they would not be in the story.

Not even going to try to soften the blow on this one.

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Not possible. JK said that she killed off Harry's grandparents with old age and wizarding diseases so that they would not be in the story.

Not even going to try to soften the blow on this one. What she said.

Originally posted by judgejudgejudge

he is old enough to be it! lilly, harrys mom, had a muggleparent, while the other one NOT was a muggler, which means it could be voldemort. and JK rowling have said we would find out something important about Lilly, and surprisingly, also Petunia, who are her sister... they are his daughters! And voldemort needed blood from a familymember or a loyal when resurrecting, and he needed harrys blood...! also, harry has his genes... they both can speak with snakes! and their similaritys are generally always pointed out.

tell me you thought on this theorismile Oy! That bad grammer... AHHH!.... *shuts down*

siriuswriter
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oy! That bad grammer... AHHH!.... *shuts down*

Not again!

*inserts quarter* *waits*

Not enough? Wow. That was some really bad grammar if I need more than that to restart Phantom.

Neha
laughing out loud

ndfreak
didnt Lily have 2 muggle parents? wasn't that y snape called her a 'Mudblood' in OOTP? Plus Petunia prob wouldve been killed by now if she was voldemorts daughter and DDwouldve kept a closer watch on Lily and petunia if it were true.

Many flaws in this "theory" that dont work out iwth the rest of the book. I dont think that this is JKRowlings plan for book 7 to explain a connection between evry1.

Neha
yes,Thats why everyone doubts it.

Exador
Originally posted by Neha
O.o
How the hell can Voldemort be Grandfather of Harry?
Even if he was,Would any grandfather try to kill his gradson?

Would Any Grandfather Try to Kill his own Grandson? Oh my god. Obi-Wan and Anakin were like brothers and Anakin tried to kill Obi-Wan twice and succeeded the second time. Scar from the Lion king tried to kill his nephew Simba.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Exador
Would Any Grandfather Try to Kill his own Grandson? Oh my god. Obi-Wan and Anakin were like brothers and Anakin tried to kill Obi-Wan twice and succeeded the second time. Scar from the Lion king tried to kill his nephew Simba. But have you ever heard a story about a grandfather killing a grandson?

Neha
I definitely haven't

Exador
Point is. Family member killing a family member. In Gladiator, Commodus killed his own father so he would become emporer

siriuswriter
Argh... let the thread die! Let it die....

The Phantom
Originally posted by Exador
Point is. Family member killing a family member. In Gladiator, Commodus killed his own father so he would become emporer But that's all with the young! Could a grandfather kill a grandson!

siriuswriter
But that's all with the young! Could a grandfather kill a grandson!

You're doing this on purpose.

The Phantom
You're doing this on purpose. You know me too well...

ALostSoul
haermm Ha well... Its a sock!

The Phantom
Originally posted by ALostSoul
haermm Ha well... Its a sock! Who?

siriuswriter
If you're talking about me...

I beg your pardon, I am most definitely NOT a sock.

Nickey

No offense, but I thought he needed Harry's blood because he needed the blood of his enemy?

Neha
Oh.yeah..And that.

lordmohahat
BRING US BACK says venom

Blue_Hefner

I thought Peter said blood from a foe, but it's been a while since I've read GOF

The Phantom
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I thought Peter said blood from a foe, but it's been a while since I've read GOF You are correct I believe.Originally posted by lordmohahat
BRING US BACK says venom Keep it to the Spiderman thread. Keep doing this and your reported.

[Walkah]
But have you ever heard a story about a grandfather killing a grandson?

Actually, a few years ago I think it was, their were these grandparents who hired an assasin to kill their kids and grandkids and that family's dog.

Sorry for the bump.

Selina*Starfire

Okay. Stop. Rewind. Freeze. Lily is muggle born. I repeat, muggle born. Meaning- both her parents are muggles!!! And probably the rest of her ancestors are too. We all know that muggle borns are witches or wizards that turn up in a family entirely of muggles, whereas, a squib is the reverse...a sort of muggle or nonmagical witch or wizard turning up in a family of wizards!! AND, as everyone is supposed to know, HARRY AND VOLDEMORT ARE ONLY ALIKE (they both speak Parseltongue, etc.) BECAUSE VOLDEMORT TRANSFERRED ALL THAT STUFF TO HIM WHEN THE KILLING CURSE DIDN'T WORK! End of discussion. Sorry to burst your bubble. Read the books again.

deathtodraco

but that means pertunea is a squib!

[Walkah]
Originally posted by deathtodraco
but that means pertunea is a squib!

No, Lily is most likely the first witch to come out of that family. Her and Petunia's parents are muggles as probably their other relatives. Since their parents were muggles she can't be a squib.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I thought Peter said blood from a foe, but it's been a while since I've read GOF

yeah he said that in the book! i think he might have said blood of the enemy in the movie but i cant remember right off the top of my head

goddess_susu
ok, this is dead cuz that's impossible. JK Rowling said James had "inherited all that money" meaning Harry's grandparents from James side are dead. Harry's last name is also potter not marvalo. From Lily's side they were both muggles. To close it all off we all know Voldemort cannot love, never cared for anyone but himself, and no...never had children

siriuswriter
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of other things.

Let the thread go.

The Phantom
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of other things.

Let the thread go. Alice in Wonderland quote?

siriuswriter
Of course. smile

Continuing "... Like shoes and flax, and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings - and why the sea is boiling hot and whether fish have wings? De lo de lay come ho come hey! For cabbages and kings!"

(From memory, so that may be off)

big grin big grin

goddess_susu
what happened to "let it die...let it die!"

siriuswriter
Well, I had to answer la questionne de la Phantome.

But I certainly still do think the thread should die. Did you like that particular style? Good then.

LET IT DIE!! LET IT DIE!! *agony agony woe woe*

The Phantom
Of course. smile

Continuing "... Like shoes and flax, and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings - and why the sea is boiling hot and whether fish have wings? De lo de lay come ho come hey! For cabbages and kings!"

(From memory, so that may be off)

big grin big grin Good show. Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

xavi
hum...
It's possible...
but I don't think so...

Dresta
idiot .

Julie
Now that's a bit harsh... I half agree but ya don't have to just blurt that

Arianna

tell me you thought on this theorismile you watch too much star wars!

Spidervlad
Originally posted by xavi
hum...
It's possible...
but I don't think so...

Please tell me your saying this BEFORE reading the 7th book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.