Batman vs Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Spiderman has managed to defeat them but im curious as to batmans ability, as what one hero can overcome another can not no matter how badass.

Round 1- Batman w/no prep Faces all memebers one by one gauntlet style and simular to their first showing in the spiderman comics.
will he beat them all? how far does he get?
-Electro
-Kraven
-Mysterio
-Sandman
-the Vulture
-Doctor Octopus

Round 2- Batman w/prep vs them all at the same time.

this might seem like a stupid matchup but i debated this earlier with a die-hard batman fanatic as i believe he cant really overcome them all at once, but after listening to an insane fans ramblings you tend to question it yourself a tad at times.

golem370
Beats Vulture without prep
Beats Kraven with prep
beats Mysterio with prep
beats Electro with alot of prep
beats Doctor Octopus with prep
beats Sandman with a bit of prep.
The ones that I said Batman would win with prep means I doubt he would win without prep

Bouboumaster
Without prep:
He beats:
- Vulture
- Mysterio

With Prep, anyone but Sandman. And maybe Octopus

golem370
Electro is more powerful on the list.

Electro- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_%28comics%29

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without prep:
He beats:
- Vulture
- Mysterio

With Prep, anyone but Sandman. And maybe Octopus

seems alot of people think highly of Octopus here.

if your speaking of how he is first on the list to go against batman, i really based the order of the fights in the order they faced spiderman in their first appearence. atleast as i remember it.

unless your refering to the above comment of 'anyone but sandman and octopus' in which i agree as i think Electro would give him trouble.

golem370
Mysterio would win without prep because one reason Spider-Man is good against him is because of his spider-sense

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Spiderman has managed to defeat them but im curious as to batmans ability, as what one hero can overcome another can not no matter how badass.

Round 1- Batman w/no prep Faces all memebers one by one gauntlet style and simular to their first showing in the spiderman comics.
will he beat them all? how far does he get?
-Electro
-Kraven
-Mysterio
-Sandman
-the Vulture
-Doctor Octopus

Round 2- Batman w/prep vs them all at the same time.

this might seem like a stupid matchup but i debated this earlier with a die-hard batman fanatic as i believe he cant really overcome them all at once, but after listening to an insane fans ramblings you tend to question it yourself a tad at times.

For Round 1, can Bruce use the Batkick

Round 2, Bruce easily

SevenShackles
Originally posted by guy222
For Round 1, can Bruce use the Batkick

Round 2, Bruce easily

for the sake of curiousity lets say he can. your opinion?

golem370
1,000,000 volts of electricity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
1,000,000 volts of electricity

How random of you.

golem370
He has superstrength super speed electrical manipulation which should mean where ever Batman is if there is a electrical outlet Electro would find him.

golem370
Better list of powers http://www.marveldatabase.com/Electro_%28Maxwell_Dillon%29#Powers

SevenShackles
He has superstrength super speed electrical manipulation which should mean where ever Batman is if there is a electrical outlet Electro would find him.

hummm if anything if a good shock doesnt kill him it will cause batman to let loose his bowls and in any case would let anyone of them track him down by the smell alone. laughing

golem370
evil face

Faceman
He has superstrength super speed electrical manipulation which should mean where ever Batman is if there is a electrical outlet Electro would find him. Water pistol for the win.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.