"Where do you want least to be?" 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Where is the least place you would be in these scenarios?

1) In the New-Jersay, you see the girl of your neighbor. You say "Hi! How are you?" To her. The Punisher comes in front of you with a damn automatic shot gun and he's sure you just said "Hey, I want to **** you!"

2) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have to report to him that you have been owned like a little girl by a Wakandian that took you in a armbar.

3) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have the nickname "Champion of Life". However, Thanos heard about you, and he's coming for you.

4) In the assistance of a magic show, Strange is asked to show his greatest spells. And he's willing to ****in' impress the girls backstage.

5) Thor and Hercules team up against Thing and Hulk. You are in the middle, tied.

6) You are falling of a bridge, and the only one who could save your life is the Human Torch.

Symmetric Chaos
1st one. There is at least a slim chance of survival in all the other ones.

Soljer
LEAST like to be? Probably with the punisher.

2) I could just find another planet for Galactus
3) I'd chill with Galactus and let him own Thanos again.
4) Strange is skilled. He won't hurt anyone to impress some chicks.
5) Thor, Hercules, and Thing are all 'good guys.' They wouldn't let me get ripped apart. And the three of them combined are plenty to hold back the Hulk for long enough for me to get away.
6) I either break my neck falling off the bridge, or burn to death. Neither are too great - but it's better than that sadist the Punisher.

Martian_mind
Huh?I'm fifteen,First one is a cakewalk for me.

2nd?Dude,I'm a kid,what were you expecting.

3rd?Uh,need a herald?

4th?whuh?

5th,3 of them would get me to safety.

6th,meh.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

1) In the New-Jersay, you see the girl of your neighbor. You say "Hi! How are you?" To her. The Punisher comes in front of you with a damn automatic shot gun and he's sure you just said "Hey, I want to **** you!"

2) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have to report to him that you have been owned like a little girl by a Wakandian that took you in a armbar.

3) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have the nickname "Champion of Life". However, Thanos heard about you, and he's coming for you.

4) In the assistance of a magic show, Strange is asked to show his greatest spells. And he's willing to ****in' impress the girls backstage.

5) Thor and Hercules team up against Thing and Hulk. You are in the middle, tied.

6) You are falling of a bridge, and the only one who could save your life is the Human Torch.

I'm gonna go with five cause ew just ew. I wouldn't mind being in 6 though.vin

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I take out Frank w/ease yes

Validus
Number 6 isn't bad at all. Torch can fly and all that jazz without being totally engulfed in flames. He did so in Civil War.

Endless Mike
Least, 1.

Best would be 2, I could just go back and blow up Wakanda from space

Apolloknight
Number 6 due to reasons stated above.

Symmetric Chaos
huh

Validus
laughing out loud

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh

laughing

I just read the question over, duh.

Well then of couse number 1.

My mistake.

goof

LordFear
either number 3 or 5.
As for 2, I just creep up on Wakanda and blow it all up.
While afterwards hovering over the pile of smoldering ash and rotten corpses laughing and yelling" Who got pawned now bitches"?

DigiMark007
I'll readily enter a scenario where my name is Pwnzor, even if it means imminent death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.