Box Office Pred. After Seeing The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
now that a lot of people and a lot of u seent he movie. what do you think the box office prediction will be....still around $400 million?

ragesRemorse
im saying no more than 250 in the US. The movie is already being unifiedly torn apart by the comic fans. Some may say, wel the movie isnt made for comic fans, The kids are what made the first so popular. I think it was the kids and being in the aftermath of 9/11. However, Kids could make it another 400+ flick, but i doubt it.

dxnwo1
350 million

Altar[1stONE]
After watching that abomination, it only deserves $1 dollar like I said, and will continue saying till the day I die.

Did everyone forget those two dweebish kids down on the streets?

" Wow dude, like tubular, wicked cool killing things is AWESOME!!".
They were related to stan lee wernt they?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Altar
After watching that abomination, it only deserves $1 dollar like I said, and will continue saying till the day I die.

Did everyone forget those two dweebish kids down on the streets?

" Wow dude, like tubular, wicked cool killing things is AWESOME!!".
They were related to stan lee wernt they?

You know, the only people I've seen complaining so far are comic book fans. I'm one of the only people from all my friends who hasn't seen it but they all thought it was amazing and woulds shut up about it.

Then theres the comic book fans who complained about every single detail...

Spiderman_RJ
well im a comic fan and i feel betrayed,but like i mentioned i watch the movies as a comon audience,and the movie was still a let down.
bad cuts,etc it was clear they had a good script before somone put trhough their throats the simbiont thing and you can see it ruined the flow of the movie.

Vladimir
god damn it people shut the hell up already.. al the fans out there wanted to see venom on the big screen and now you all complaining how bad this movie is... shut the heck up and just enojoy the fact that you got to the see the whole symbiote storyline on the big screen, i am so tired of you people who complain, we been waiting for this movie for so long, we have done so much, maniups, posters, fan trailers, and now you all dissin the movie?????? SHUT UP! even if you didntl like it, say you did so that at least it will make a good amount of money, because it really deserves, and we all deserve it because we been waiting for so long, and we wan to see it succeed.

Spiderman_RJ
feck you vladimir

Spartan005
Out of all the people who saw this movie... probably about 5% read the comic books... so shut the hell up and just enjoy it. this movie was incredible... most people have absolutely no idea how much time and effort goes into making the smallest details come onto the big screen.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
well im a comic fan and i feel betrayed,but like i mentioned i watch the movies as a comon audience,and the movie was still a let down.
bad cuts,etc it was clear they had a good script before somone put trhough their throats the simbiont thing and you can see it ruined the flow of the movie.
I watched it as a comic fan and that it was still badass

Spiderman_RJ
if you use baddas to describe a movie you obviously dont have the same critic view as me.you enjoyed,good,im glad.that doesnt make the movie good.thats what im saying.i wont go on cos i dont want to start ranting like baker or parker,and neither fight with you bud.

Entity
The movie was AWESOME! I say it'll top the list.
Hell I already heard it's topped the biggest opening day ever!

Superherovandal
It was a decent Movie. I think the fact that Venom got hardly any screen time was a big letdown. I also think if they had added a more to the end fight and taken some of the more useless scenes from the Dark Peter part that it would've flowed better. Also i went with my friends who aren't comic fans and even they thought that Venom should a had more time and less of the chick flick nonsense.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You know, the only people I've seen complaining so far are comic book fans. I'm one of the only people from all my friends who hasn't seen it but they all thought it was amazing and woulds shut up about it.

Then theres the comic book fans who complained about every single detail...

Actually as a comic book fan i loathed the previous two films, but as a movie fan i enjoyed them immensely. As for this last installment i hated this movie on both levels. Also, most of the comic fans like the previous two quite well, I remember the comic verse was split on the first one but accepted the second very well. The comic fans is the reason there is even a spiderman movie, so show a little more respect on what they have to say eh.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Superherovandal
It was a decent Movie. I think the fact that Venom got hardly any screen time was a big letdown. I also think if they had added a more to the end fight and taken some of the more useless scenes from the Dark Peter part that it would've flowed better. Also i went with my friends who aren't comic fans and even they thought that Venom should a had more time and less of the chick flick nonsense.

what Dark Peter? I am still wandering what this dark tone is that everyone is talking about. You must mean when "Dark Peter" was dancing. I agree that was dumbshit

Jman196
I agree with spider-man rj, this movie was a let down. In my opinion anyone who says that they are comic fans and still thought the movie was incredible is because of the popularity of the franchise or a different critic sense, some people just like mindless bang bang action but me, I like a well developed story and characters.

Superherovandal
well he's not dark but its the way i distiguish him from normal one. Instead of Symbiote Peter.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Jman196
I agree with spider-man rj, this movie was a let down. In my opinion anyone who says that they are comic fans and still thought the movie was incredible is because of the popularity of the franchise or a different critic sense, some people just like mindless bang bang action but me, I like a well developed story and characters.

agreed!

xmarksthespot
It has the new all-time opening day and all-time single day Box Office Records. If it goes the way of Pirates it will be very successful...

Vladimir
just enjoy the damn movie.. we have waited for too long to have some comic book nerd like spiderman rj diss this movie...feck you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.