The Void vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
People here feel that Sentry couldn't beat Superman, and as of yet, i'd agree.

But how does Sentry's dark half do?

Draco69
The Void starts to sexually harass Superman to the point of shoving it's tongue down Kal-El's throat.

Disgusted, yet oddly aroused, Superman throws the Void into the Sun...again.

UniOmni
Superman doesn't throw people into the sun.

In character portrayals please.

Validus
Superman throws him into the Source Wall.

tkitna
The Void breaks Kals neck and then rapes him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by UniOmni

Superman

Hyperion Prime
Sentry/Void are so overated. I am goinq with Superman here!!! I can't wait to the fad thay is the Sentry is quietly forgotten by Marvel

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Superman throws him into the Source Wall.

Bam!

King Kandy
The Void is just Sentry's powers in a different form. He can win quite easily.

llagrok
Please stop doing these threads.

Everyone on the board hates Sentry.

tkitna
Not me.

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Please stop doing these threads.

Everyone on the board hates Sentry.

Nah, he's just overrated...

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nah, he's just overrated...

He's a good high herald.

OneDumbG0
Superman would not flat out stomp on the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, the first New Avengers team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Namor, Dr. Strange and dozens of SHIELD agents all at the same time.

Just. No.

Harbinger
Originally posted by UniOmni

LOL WUT?

Soljer
Superman destroys him.

OneDumbG0
^ Darth Vader says, "Hmmm. The Sentry hate is strong with this one."

durfist

Soljer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Darth Vader says, "Hmmm. The Sentry hate is strong with this one."

durfist

I don't hate the Sentry. I recognize the fact that he's not accomplished a single thing that puts him on Superman's level.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't hate the Sentry. I recognize the fact that he's not accomplished a single thing that puts him on Superman's level.

QFT.

Symmetric Chaos
Superman would not flat out stomp on the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, the first New Avengers team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Namor, Dr. Strange and dozens of SHIELD agents all at the same time.

Just. No.

What they would actually do to him?

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Uhhh...the human torch could shoot fireballs at him? While Cyclops fires his optic beam and the SHIELD agents fire bullets at him.

It might tickle Superman into submission? confused

OneDumbG0
Uhhh...the human torch could shoot fireballs at him? While Cyclops fires his optic beam and the SHIELD agents fire bullets at him.

It might tickle Superman into submission? confused So the two of you think that Superman could stomp on the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, the first New Avengers team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Namor and Dr. Strange all at the same time?

dur

OneDumbG0
I don't hate the Sentry. I recognize the fact that he's not accomplished a single thing that puts him on Superman's level. Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
QFT. Overload the Absorbing Man? Zoom to Saturn in a matter of seconds? Defeat the Collective that killed Alpha Flight? Stop Terrax in mid swing and nonchalantly snap his Cosmic Axe? Stalemate Photon while not going all-out? Take half a dozen World War Hulk shots to the face without defending himself, just to get warmed up?

wink

ultimatethor
Id have to say superman. He is superior to the sentry and the void IMO.

llagrok
The Void is pretty fast, and I don't know how Superman would deal with his tendrils.

Indestructible
Superman FTW

Mr. Slippyfist
Defeat the Collective that killed Alpha Flight? They had a third scuffle where Sentry won?

Symmetric Chaos
So the two of you think that Superman could stomp on the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, the first New Avengers team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Namor and Dr. Strange all at the same time?

dur

I'm honestly curious.

OneDumbG0
^ Pretty sure the Invisible Woman would shield half the people from his initial assault for a moment at least and Kitty Pryde phases the other half for protection. Emma would telepathically attack him, straining his significant mental defenses, which gives him just enough pause for Dr. Strange to conjure up the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak to hold him in place for a moment so that Colossus can throw Thing for a modified fastball special and then in turn, Namor throws Colossus for a followup fastball special, after which Human Torch and Cyclops pour enough energy into Iron Man so that he can redirect his best most intense unibeam which blinds Superman, and while he switches to super hearing, Black Bolt flies up to him and screams in his ears.

Then, Cap bonks him in the back of the head with his shield and takes all the credit for winning. Finally, Luke Cage and Wolverine teach Spiderman to perfect his tough guy pose. Happy? Got it? Good.

bunny

Mr. Slippyfist
^ Pretty sure the Invisible Woman would shield half the people from his initial assault for a moment at least and Kitty Pryde phases the other half for protection. Emma would telepathically attack him, straining his significant mental defenses, which gives him just enough pause for Dr. Strange to conjure up the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak to hold him in place for a moment so that Colossus can throw Thing for a modified fastball special and then in turn, Namor throws Colossus for a followup fastball special, after which Human Torch and Cyclops pour enough energy into Iron Man so that he can redirect his best most intense unibeam which blinds Superman, and while he switches to super hearing, Black Bolt flies up to him and screams in his ears.

Then, Cap bonks him in the back of the head with his shield and takes all the credit for winning. Finally, Luke Cage and Wolverine teach Spiderman to perfect his tough guy pose. Happy? Got it? Good.

bunny Exactly what they did to Void...

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Exactly what they did to Void...

Exactly, thus proving Void >>>>> Supes.

They knew that they couldn't do anything to him. shifty

Can the Void even be hurt physically?

Galan007
Uhhh...the human torch could shoot fireballs at him? teh nova!

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Can the Void even be hurt physically? yeah. throw that b*tch into the sun. thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Void drags Superman into the Negative Zone and proceeds to own him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
yeah. throw that b*tch into the sun. thumb up

That didn't hurt him, he's still there.

I guess it is a bfr though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
That didn't hurt him, he's still there.

I guess it is a bfr though. yep.

OneDumbG0
Exactly what they did to Void... This was a much wittier reply then my childish hypothetical.

sad

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
yep.

I wonder why he can't just leave though, I'm sure he's strong enough to escape.

FearOfBlood
Superman destroys him.

In fan-fiction laughing

Void wins 10/10.

FearOfBlood

Dc fanboy, Sentry/Void would rape Superman any single time.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Dc fanboy, Sentry/Void would rape Superman any single time. That has nothing to do with a fight...

The Pict
Dc fanboy, Sentry/Void would rape Superman any single time.

Nope. And you opinion means nothing on these boards anyway.

jks
So the two of you think that Superman could stomp on the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, the first New Avengers team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Namor and Dr. Strange all at the same time?

dur
Well you have to remember that soljer sums up to a T why this board is made fun of so much.

Badabing
Dc fanboy, Sentry/Void would rape Superman any single time. You've already been warned once tonight. Please be civil.

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
You've already been warned once tonight. Please be civil.

How many warnings is that 59?

Badabing
How many warnings is that 59? You're not Deputy Mawd. uhuh

Mr. Slippyfist
How many warnings is that 59? It's got to be close...

Originally posted by jks
Well you have to remember that soljer sums up to a T why this board is made fun of so much. Give this sucka a warning too while you're at it.

llagrok
It's got to be close...

Give this sucka a warning too while you're at it.

You know, that quote in your sig might hurt Uncle Leo's feelings uhuh

Originally posted by Badabing
You're not Deputy Mawd. uhuh

Naw, I'm your godfather

lft4ded
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
QFT.

Oh God, your sig is unnaturally cool!

Mr. Slippyfist
You know, that quote in your sig might hurt Uncle Leo's feelings uhuh Pfft... Jerry done drop the bomb to his fases!

I'm just quoting the ownage.

fangirl101

Just. No.
Didn't superman once beat the Entire JLA? And everyone you named could get speed blitzed with time to spare. Every high herald has wrecked teams of heralds before. And everyone you named isn't even high herald.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by lft4ded
Oh God, your sig is unnaturally cool!

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/Gyakutenprosecutor2/1-3ani-kyouya-airguitar.gif

Galan007
Dc fanboy, Sentry/Void would rape Superman any single time. laughing out loud idiot.

Soljer
In fan-fiction, Void wins 10/10.

How unnervingly accurate.

occultdestroyer
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.