thanos vs black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
thanos

vs

black adam

and no guy he doesnt have the IG cosmic cube, the gun he used to capture thor, THOTI, a spaceship, any tech, or a butterknife

Milkie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/387738_1-black-adam-vs-thanos-current

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
thanos

vs

black adam

and no guy he doesnt have the IG cosmic cube, the gun he used to capture thor, THOTI, a spaceship, any tech, or a butterknife

thanos

Mider999
lol i thought this black adam was all this and that and could murder everyone even spawn

guy222
lol i thought this black adam was all this and that and could murder everyone even spawn

not that powerful, it seems

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/2nhp5a9.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok

Yes, and?

Most here have read the comic. Most here realize that that panel means absolutely dick.

Though it does look friggin awesome.

Priest
lol read up on the history between drax and thanos and find out why thabos died like that.

Skeets
Originally posted by Priest
lol read up on the history between drax and thanos and find out why thabos died like that.
That,and the fact that Thanos had planned/hoped that'll happen.

Soljer
Originally posted by Skeets
That,and the fact that Thanos had planned/hoped that'll happen.

Thanos?

Don't you mean Thabos?

shifty.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos?

Don't you mean Thabos?

shifty.
That just went over my head....ermmhappy

Priest
Thanos?

Don't you mean Thabos?

shifty.
cursing

Soljer
That just went over my head....ermmhappy

That's okay, you're kinda short.

Or so Femme tells me....

Skeets
That's okay, you're kinda short.

Or so Femme tells me....
That's because I'm always laying or sitting down when she's around.

Soljer
That's because I'm always laying down when she's around.

You like being on bottom?

miraclethree

i did not think Thanos was so weak eek!

in this case, Black Adam wins easy as hell.

Skeets
Sometimes.

Estacado
Tard much?

llagrok
Originally posted by miraclethree
i did not think Thanos was so weak eek!

in this case, Black Adam wins easy as hell.

Don't worry. That picture screams of PIS smile

I just like linking it because it looks so awesome.

The green dude punched out the blue dude's heart, the blue dude who has a pink chick on his shoulder.

TricksterPriest
From Evil_Ash:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ThanosdeathPIS.png

stick out tongue Nuff said.

Soljer

miraclethree
what does it mean PIS ?

Soljer
what does it mean PIS ?

Plot induced stupidity. It's when something happens for the sake of the story line, and goes against continuity.

Wolverine being knocked out by a single bullet so that XXXXXX can happen is an example of plot induced stupidity.

CIS is Character induced stupidity. It's when a character holds back, or doesn't utilize his power to the fullest. The Flash not hitting every bad guy on the planet with a thousand infinite mass punches at the speed of light is an example of character induced stupidity.

A plot device is an object or character introduced into the story for a specific purpose. An example would be Batman utilizing kryptonite against Superman, knockout gas against the Hulk, or 'bat shark repellent.' Thanos vs. Drax would be the example of a plot device, as well, since Drax was created with the specific purpose of killing Thanos.

Mider999
alot of darkseids showings are CIS these days and sometimes thanos has alot of PIS but not always. People where saying how black adam beats down the magus one of the only guy who has ever put a beating on thanos.

Estacado
Since then Thanos had 2 upgrades.

King Kandy
alot of darkseids showings are CIS these days and sometimes thanos has alot of PIS but not always. People where saying how black adam beats down the magus one of the only guy who has ever put a beating on thanos.
Who says Black Adam can beat Magus?

Because he can't.

Superboy Prime
BLack Adam

Dies at the hands of the mad titan.

His Airness
I see Black Adam is now being severely overrated. Oh what a single impressive arc does for a character. sad

dvampire
Black Adam has Speed, magic, and is just as ruthless as Thanos, except BA tends to whoop whole teams of Hero's without the use of a plot device. So I pick BA.

His Airness
Originally posted by dvampire
Black Adam has Speed, magic, and is just as ruthless as Thanos, except BA tends to whoop whole teams of Hero's without the use of a plot device. So I pick BA.

So what? Speeds nothing Thanos hasn't deal with in previous fights.

Magic? He generally only uses magic lightning, and a magic like punch or is there something I'm missing? Either was it's nothing Thanos hasn't previously dealt with.

Ruthlessness isn't going to aid him much.

Thanos wins

dvampire
Originally posted by His Airness
So what? Speeds nothing Thanos hasn't deal with in previous fights.

Magic? He generally only uses magic lightning, and a magic like punch or is there something I'm missing? Either was it's nothing Thanos hasn't previously dealt with.

Ruthlessness isn't going to aid him much.

Thanos wins

Speed has always been an issue for Thanos, as he's always having a hard time dealing with it, he's just always lucky to be fighting with beings that aren't physically on par with him; But BA is, he's stronger than Eros, CM, and Captain America and will smack him around without any care. His magic aids in his already incredible strength and vastly superior speed to knock Thanos out.

Black Adam wins.

Kyle1982
Depends on which Thanos and which Black Adam. Black Adam while he was STILL Black Adam possibly, as he is right now...of course Thanos, because Adam is just a man.

His Airness
Speed has always been an issue for Thanos, as he's always having a hard time dealing with it, he's just always lucky to be fighting with beings that aren't physically on par with him; But BA is, he's stronger than Eros, CM, and Captain America and will smack him around without any care. His magic aids in his already incredible strength and vastly superior speed to knock Thanos out.

Black Adam wins.

It has? Where's the issue when he fights Surfer, Fallen One, miscellaneous heralds, etc? The single time I remember Thanos having trouble with speed is when he fought Runner with the space gem.

Runner's speed without the gem >>>>>>>> Black Adams speed

Jebus reborn

Black Adam wins. I bet I could make any thread involving Thanos... and Thanos would lose according to you.

dvampire
It has? Where's the issue when he fights Surfer, Fallen One, miscellaneous heralds, etc? The single time I remember Thanos having trouble with speed is when he fought Runner with the space gem.

Runner's speed without the gem >>>>>>>> Black Adams speed

Both Fallen One and Surfer aren't physically strong as BA and can't a hit like he does. Surfer has always been smacked down by Thanos and Thor, he's not capable of fighting with him in a physical match like BA is. He had trouble with Runner (didn't land a hit on him), but he also had trouble with even slower characters like CA, CM, and Eros; it was their inferior physical stats that failed against Thanos. BA is physically stronger than either of them and way faster than Thanos, if Thanos does get lucky and actually hit BA, so what, BA isn't some punk that falls by one single punch like Surfer and Eros or slam like CM, and will continue the speedbiltz KOing Thanos.

dvampire
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I bet I could make any thread involving Thanos... and Thanos would lose according to you.

Try it and see. I bet I can make a thread of Thanos vs. God and I bet you will and every other Thanos fanatic will say Thanos win. big grin

It's not my fault BA is the most logical choice in this battle.

dvampire
Originally posted by Kyle1982
Depends on which Thanos and which Black Adam. Black Adam while he was STILL Black Adam possibly, as he is right now...of course Thanos, because Adam is just a man.

I think everyone knows that it's BA with his powers in use for this battle, otherwise it's not really a fight.

Jebus reborn
Try it and see. I bet I can make a thread of Thanos vs. God and I bet you will and every other Thanos fanatic will say Thanos win. big grin

It's not my fault BA is the most logical choice in this battle. Ha!
What's funny, is that everytime a thread involving Thanos is made, is that all you do is ignore all evidence, all logic, and end up saying he loses.
Thor? Thor has already been humiliated 3... no, 4 (5) times by Thanos.
Even when Thanos plainly beat him, you still ignored that. Even after the damn comic cover was shown, you said it was IG, in which you also showed that you have no clue of Thanos's powers, or his history.
Come on, Thanos losing to Thor?

You know practically nothing about Thanos, and I fail to see why all the people who know nothing of him, seem to think that they are the law on him.

Hell, I don't even know if you know anything of Black Adam, it's probably just hate for Thanos.

dvampire
Ha!
What's funny, is that everytime a thread involving Thanos is made, is that all you do is ignore all evidence, all logic, and end up saying he loses.
Thor? Thor has already been humiliated 3... no, 4 (5) times by Thanos.
Even when Thanos plainly beat him, you still ignored that. Even after the damn comic cover was shown, you said it was IG, in which you also showed that you have no clue of Thanos's powers, or his history.
Come on, Thanos losing to Thor?

You know practically nothing about Thanos, and I fail to see why all the people who know nothing of him, seem to think that they are the law on him.

Hell, I don't even know if you know anything of Black Adam, it's probably just hate for Thanos.

What's funny is that you can't prove any the stuff you've written. That's typical of a Thanos thread though.

Again BA wins.

His Airness
Both Fallen One and Surfer aren't physically strong as BA and can't a hit like he does. Surfer has always been smacked down by Thanos and Thor, he's not capable of fighting with him in a physical match like BA is. He had trouble with Runner (didn't land a hit on him), but he also had trouble with even slower characters like CA, CM, and Eros; it was their inferior physical stats that failed against Thanos. BA is physically stronger than either of them and way faster than Thanos, if Thanos does get lucky and actually hit BA, so what, BA isn't some punk that falls by one single punch like Surfer and Eros or slam like CM, and will continue the speedbiltz KOing Thanos.

Both can amp their strength via black matter or power cosmic to immeasurable lv's. Claiming BA is stronger is a baseless assessment.

Not that it matters as it's beside the point. You claimed Thanos has problems with speed, I proved otherwise by pointing out a few examples. Your statement about strength is trivial and irrelevant.

Again nothing to do with speed, but since you mentioned it I'll refute your statement again. BA cannot pose a challenge to Thanos in any way, and that includes physically.

Surfers durability > BA's durability.

Soljer

It's not my fault BA is the most logical choice in this battle.

Which is why you're the ONLY one backing him? What the f**k??

dvampire
So. Tell him to amp his speed to BA levels to, then he'll actually stand a chance. Thanos has never amped his strength mid battle either, and it's going to be difficult in pulling against a who's going to be punching him like 100 times every passing second.

You havn't proven anything, you proved that he could be speedbiltzed (runner), which just made your arguement much worse.

Believe what you want. BA is more than capable of match Thanos.

Surfer got pounded by Thanos and Thor, BA takes punches from Supes, Captain Marvel, and a team of heros that have plenty physically powerful characters.

BA> Thanos

dvampire
Which is why you're the ONLY one backing him? What the f**k??

Yeah, Thank goodness I'm good in choosing the right characters. I see you chose to insult me rather than back up Thanos too! Probably because you're going to overhype too right? Are you trying to say that everyone suppose to pick Thanos because he's Thanos?

His Airness
Yeah, Thank goodness I'm good in choosing the right characters. I see you chose to insult me rather than back up Thanos too! Probably because you're going to overhype too right? Are you trying to say that everyone suppose to pick Thanos because he's Thanos?

No everyones picking Thnaos because he's the more powerful of the two... by far.

Jebus reborn
What's funny is that you can't prove any the stuff you've written. That's typical of a Thanos thread though.

Again BA wins. I showed the comic cover, the issue number, the fight itself of Thor losing, and you still said he had the IG... no expression
I think your logic works against you...

His Airness
So. Tell him to amp his speed to BA levels to, then he'll actually stand a chance. Thanos has never amped his strength mid battle either, and it's going to be difficult in pulling against a who's going to be punching him like 100 times every passing second.

You havn't proven anything, you proved that he could be speedbiltzed (runner), which just made your arguement much worse.

Believe what you want. BA is more than capable of match Thanos.

Surfer got pounded by Thanos and Thor, BA takes punches from Supes, Captain Marvel, and a team of heros that have plenty physically powerful characters.

BA> Thanos

Who, Surfer and Fallen One? You must be outta your mind if you think BA's as fast as those two.

And you know this how? Thanos sources of unlimited energy have been noted mid battle.

Show me a single time when BA punched a character 100 times a second. Just one.

You can't honestly be serious? Runner is so much faster than BA it's ridiculous, the space gem just made it unfair.

Using Runner as an example as to why you think BA can speedblitz Thanos, is like you saying you can beat me in a fight because Floyd Mayweather Jr. did so.

Don't think so, and you can't prove otherwise.

If BA take the same shots he to would fall. Flying through suns tells me Surfer is more durable than BA.

Baseless. sad

dvampire
No everyones picking Thnaos because he's the more powerful of the two... by far.

So they say! And I'm picking BA because he's the more powerful one, and has better showings recently.

dvampire
I showed the comic cover, the issue number, the fight itself of Thor losing, and you still said he had the IG... no expression
I think your logic works against you...

He had the IG. sad

Jebus reborn
He had the IG. sad So, answer this simple question:

Have you even read the IG saga?

dvampire
Of course BA is faster than those two, he actually uses superspeed in battle. They don't.

That still didn't help him when he was in battle. And Thanos has limits.

BA will punch Thanos a 100 times a second, since Thanos doesn't have the speed to counter.

But BA is so much more faster than CA and is up there with CM and Eros in speed and far better bodily movements speeds to add.

I think so.

No he wouldn't, he's not a punk and has taken worse.

And then being KOed by Thor and Thanos, Surfer needs to practice flying through punches now.Black Adam has taken HV blasts from MM, Supes, and countless other attacks from a league of characters.

Skeets
The low budget Superman gets thrashed 10/10

Validus
lol @ debate

dvamp is wrecking you guys.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
lol @ debate

dvamp is wrecking you guys.
haermm

King Kandy
I find it interesting that Surfer losing to Thanos is being shown as a low feat for Surfer, as apposed to a high feat for Thanos.

Estacado

Again BA wins. What's funny is that you obviously know shit about Thanos but you try to act like you do.

Estacado
He had the IG. sad
You retard read the ****ing comic!!!!!!!!!!!!
The comic in which Thanos one shoted Thor and Thing came out in 1977.The 1st issue of the IG arc came out in 1991.

Galvaclaw
I think Black Adam can score some victories here. Using his speed he would have a chance against Thanos in hand to hand. I know Thanos copes with heralds that have faster travelling speed, but when have the heralds been known to use there speed against a foe without superspeed?

When the Hulk tags a herald everyone scream PIS but when Thanos does it with no sign of superspeed it's all fine?

BA can't get a majority, is Thanos too powerful and durable. He'll pull out some huge blast that engulfs everything for miles. Black Adam can get wins in because he'll get more punches in per second and the magic.

Thanos 7/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I think Black Adam can score some victories here. Using his speed he would have a chance against Thanos in hand to hand. I know Thanos copes with heralds that have faster travelling speed, but when have the heralds been known to use there speed against a foe without superspeed?

When the Hulk tags a herald everyone scream PIS but when Thanos does it with no sign of superspeed it's all fine?

BA can't get a majority, is Thanos too powerful and durable. He'll pull out some huge blast that engulfs everything for miles. Black Adam can get wins in because he'll get more punches in per second and the magic.

Thanos 7/10

..........What the f**k? You can't be serious. There is literally nothing BA can do to Thanos to put him down. Thanos has taken shots from everyone in marvel, even guys like Odin couldn't put him down. Thanos 10/10.

His Airness
Of course BA is faster than those two, he actually uses superspeed in battle. They don't.

That still didn't help him when he was in battle. And Thanos has limits.

BA will punch Thanos a 100 times a second, since Thanos doesn't have the speed to counter.

But BA is so much more faster than CA and is up there with CM and Eros in speed and far better bodily movements speeds to add.

I think so.

No he wouldn't, he's not a punk and has taken worse.

And then being KOed by Thor and Thanos, Surfer needs to practice flying through punches now.Black Adam has taken HV blasts from MM, Supes, and countless other attacks from a league of characters.

Again you show little knowledge of the topic your discussing. Fallen one actually made an attempt to speedblitz Thanos and was countered.

Pathetic. Even when proven wring you still deny the facts.

I asked for proof, feats, something of substance. Not your delusional, and misguided opinion.

?

so do so.

I'm most likely done with you. I see that this argument will go nowhere so.... yeah.

Mider999
dont listen to them, they cant even explain why surfer hasnt just opened a black hole and sent thanos through it thus ending the fight.

also they havent explained why thor never went all out on thanos, using all his weapons and gauntlets, even a god blast they say that the god blast isnt even part of his arsenal

then they say that hulk could never beat thanos though hulk has been amped to the point where even adimantium was not as durable as he was, they say that wolverine peircing thanos skin is pis

then they claim that thanos wasnt going all out on odin i guess thats why he was messed up during the end and odin didnt even break a sweat beside that they dont have proof that thanos could have beaten warrior madness thor, he even bloodied thanos

Estacado
And the retard steps in......

Jebus reborn
I knew there was reason I put you on ignore...

That post really highlights it though, because it shows how "gooder" you can read.

Galvaclaw
He has been stunned by Thor before. So if Black Adam works enough at it and is very lucky he can at least down Thanos for a few seconds. Thanos' sheild is tech right? If he had that I'd give him 10/10 too.

Also isn't it agreed that Odin having trouble with Thanos is a low showing for Odin? Like when he had trouble with Absorbing Man.

Mider999
odin didnt even break a sweat for crying out loud, if he wanted to he could have just fried thanos to nothingness thanos has nothing in power compared to odin

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He has been stunned by Thor before. So if Black Adam works enough at it and is very lucky he can at least down Thanos for a few seconds. Thanos' sheild is tech right? If he had that I'd give him 10/10 too.

Also isn't it agreed that Odin having trouble with Thanos is a low showing for Odin? Like when he had trouble with Absorbing Man. Are you talking about IG?
He was also stunned by Cyke too in that comic... no expression

Tech, that was tech. Now it's permantly his power.

It's a low showing... because?
I've asked this many times, and no one has given me a straight answer.
Without using a showing that happened a couple years ago, that contridicts Odin's other showings, please (the Seth fight).

Odin never had trouble with AM. In fact, he toyed with him.

Mider999
ok are you saying odin had trouble with thanos or no trouble........cause odin would wreck thanos if he went all out.

Jebus reborn
I'm saying the fight isn't pis.

tkitna
I cant believe somebody actually thinks BA has any type of chance against Thanos. The main argument for BA is his speed and power? Good lord, i'm tired of people saying things like Thanos cant deal with speed. He's ***** slapped heralds with way more speed than BA. Yes Surfer is faster. Ok, so Surfer usually doesnt battle people in a physical manner, but he has physically beaten up Abomonation who is stronger than BA so he's no slouch and he's more durable than BA. Thanos has smacked Thor around like a child more times than not and would do the same to BA.

Just because Marvel doesnt have a little yellow box in the corner of a panel listing feats of Thanos in superspeed, doesnt mean he doesnt operate in that manner. Look at the people he battles and use some common sense.

Black Adam doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell at any time.

Mider999
yeah and im tired of hearing about him slaping heralds........give me a break.........since when has he ever had super speed, umm NEVER.

tkitna
So he has never moved fast enough to strike a character that has proven superspeed?

Your not familiar with this character are you?

leonidas
What the f**k?

Mider999
i am familiar he never has had super speed, and who cares if he has moved fast enough, to do that, thats PIS if you ask me, he has never shown to be thats fast, he cant even fly.

Jebus reborn
What the f*ck are you talking about?
No one said he has superspeed.

This is probably why, you think most of us are retarded... because you can't understand it.

Mider999
then how does he hit superspeed people if i dont have super speed does that make me able to hit the flash, NO! Heck even slade has super speed and uber fast relflexes to understand how he hits a flash and they say its pis but its been done alot of times. tell me this

if surfer opened up a black hole what would thanos do about it.......he's been traped by before that he needed the hulk and x-man's help to get out of

if thor used a god blast what would thanos do to defend himself........nothing

in a juggernaut vs thanos thread, if i take away BFR and mind powers to make it fair, how is it that thanos could beat the juggernaut but most would say this is unfair

there are some poeple on this thread who's names i wont mention sept that i think there insane......who say that thanos is stronger then king spawn, and even equal to godspawn

some people even think that he defeated the beyonder cause he's stronger not cause the beyonder took mortal form

basically if you put thanos anywhere on this thread they say he'd win. its lame and sad, they probably purposly put him against someone they know he can defeat, and if you put him up against someone he cant then they call it spite thats why you never see an asmodel vs thanos thread you know that asmodel would own him.

Mider999
they even claim that he could defeat doomsday like he was nothing even though doomsday has the power to adapt to almost anything and thus would and should give even thanos one heck of a run for his money.

here are some guys i know for sure could smack thanos down who are below sky father

magus he's already put the beat down on thanos before

gog from kingdom come or the kingdom not the one in the name of gog- this guy was just to durable and strong, he smacked around every hero you could name, even dr fate, and the strongest green lantern, batman teleported his arm away with a phantom zone projector the guy just grew a new one, he also snaped wonder womens sword in two like a twig the one that could cut superman. He hit superman so hard with his staff he actually breached the walls of hypertime. He had the power of i dont know how many suns in his staff that where red thus able to fry superman to a cynder, he could also recreated the explosion that destroyed krypton. He was able to break steal that was harder then supermans skin like it was paper. He also took on more then one superman and wonder women, while some had gl rings i think four gl rings the guy didnt have a scratch on him, when he was attacked by a gang of heros including fate like i said before and GL who is the strongest in that universe he was able to absorb there powers making himself stronger.

thor in berserker mode might be another since thanos had to use tech to stop him

the grandmaster might be another since he has some pretty nifty cosmic powers he can even will people to death or bring them back to life but not bring back immortals or near immortals like his brothers.
the runner is another he's just to darn fast for even thanos to capture BUT he tricked death into banning him from her realm thus he is immortal like thanos

Estacado
So much bullshit......

Mider999
man why dont you shut the hell up your posts are bull your just a five year old trying to impress someone, your the guy who sits in back talking crap while people are debating.....so why dont you shut the hell up already nobody wants to hear your petty little insults.

Estacado
You are not debating you are talking crap....

TricksterPriest
nosweat Christ.....now I remember why I put Mider on ignore.

Mider999
you say im on ignore yet your always checking out my posts, and at least im not dumb enough to think dr strange can defeat TOAA like you trickster priest

and at least i can debate esca what do you do sept nit pick everyones post, just cause they dont agree with you why dont you act like something other then a five year old for two seconds in your life.

Estacado
Seriously Mider.....

What the **** are you bubbling about?
Magus "beat" Thanos (knocked him on his ass) before he got his 2 upgrades (1 by Death ,1by the HOTI)so he has a pretty goo chance defeating him.

Why couldn't he defeat Doomsday?

Darkseid could have easily done it but the writer screwed up the story.I know Thanos is not as powerfull as DS but he is still versatile enough to beat DD.

Thor in berserker mode(Warrior Madness Thor)had the power gem when he fought Thanos that time Thor easily defeated most of the Infinity Watch and Thanos still managed to stand up against him.

I could go on and on.....

Mider999
esca get over your own foolishness for two seconds

what was so great about his two upgrades that he can suddenly defeat the magus please let meknow

and how would he hurt a guy who put the JLA down, and was as fast as supes, and can adapt mid battle. And dont give me this oh he disperses his atoms garbage if imperiex cant do it then neither can thanos even though imperiex was just a being who could blast things he had the power of an entire big bang. its like this

Thanos attacks him with his mind powers right, but then doomsdays adapts like he did when the suicide squad was sent after him

thanos blasts him but he become immune to the power cosmic like he did to the GL ring energy or maybe something like that energy being who killed him.

Thanos fights him hand to hand so doomsdays adapts and becomes faster and stronger like he did with the fight with supes.......I CAN GO ON AND ON too. Heck he even had barbs on him that could poison supes, why cant he make some barbs that can poision thanos.

Mider999
while your at it let me know how he'd beat gog from kingdom universe

gog was a uber powerful being he was able to put the smack down on superman every single day of his life just out of revenge, he killed him with the fire of who knows how many thousands of red suns his words not mine.

He was able to recreate the most famous blast in the history of the DC universe so gog said, he recreated the blast made by crypton, the blast made superman into actual living kryptonite that would be screaming for 1000 years. He said the device that would recreate the blast was of his own invention thus the quintessance consisting of shazam the wizard, ganthet the GL gaurdian and strongest one at that, the phantom stranger, high father, and even DC zues, they all imdued him with with some amazing knowledge who knows maybe more then even thanos could think about.

he tore a peace of the rocket that brought superman to earth as a child, like it was paper, he showed how it was stronger then supermans skin by stabbing him.

He was also able to hold off alot of hero's including an UBER green lantern, do you think he's not an uber green lantern, all he did was made an entire city out of his powers not even hal jordan could do that at normal powers thus he must be pretty powerful unlike the normal GL He was another hero who gog treated like fodder

during a battle with the heros, they all let lose a berage of energy against him, all it did was feeding him thus how would the power cosmic be effective on this guy.

in another scene they had him cornered in a place where they had all kinds of weapons at there disposel, from GL rings that didnt do rip i counted four on each of supermans hands and there where two superman at that battle. There was also some staff that shot purple energy i believe. Beside that there was a phantom zone transporter.

All the weapons i stated did ZIP to gog, oh and beside. Wonder women stabed him with her magical sword the one even superman was not resistent to, he pulled it out and snaped it like a twig. After that batman used the phantom zone transporter and transported part of his body away, they thought he was hurt, he grew his lost body part back in seconds uber healing factor beside invunrability.

When he finally put the heros down once again after the fight he hit superman so hard with his staff he breached a hole in hypertime and was sucked in, in fact if the book didnt have a CIS/PIS ending gog wouldnt have lost at all he was to strong for them any of them he only lost cause he realized what he was doing was wrong and thus gave up or whatever, but his power was to much for the heroes. Did i fail to mention that he also hit he flash while he was running saying that even though he was so very fast he could see all the energy or something that lighted up while flash ran thus he knocked him on his butt, This flash i believe was so fast he could be everywhere at once in keystone city i might be wrong

Do i need to go on.......or do you really think thanos could defeat someone like gog, who stated that he had the power of the quintessance at his disposal, i even asked someone who answered comic questions on the net exactly how strong gog was, he's not stronger then the quintessance so he said but he could defeat one member at least, and any one of those members could defeat thanos with his eyes closed.

Estacado
esca get over your own foolishness for two seconds

what was so great about his two upgrades that he can suddenly defeat the magus please let meknow

and how would he hurt a guy who put the JLA down, and was as fast as supes, and can adapt mid battle. And dont give me this oh he disperses his atoms garbage if imperiex cant do it then neither can thanos even though imperiex was just a being who could blast things he had the power of an entire big bang. its like this

Thanos attacks him with his mind powers right, but then doomsdays adapts like he did when the suicide squad was sent after him

thanos blasts him but he become immune to the power cosmic like he did to the GL ring energy or maybe something like that energy being who killed him.

Thanos fights him hand to hand so doomsdays adapts and becomes faster and stronger like he did with the fight with supes.......I CAN GO ON AND ON too. Heck he even had barbs on him that could poison supes, why cant he make some barbs that can poision thanos.
no expression
I'm gonna put you on ignore.

llagrok
The upgrades Thanos got were insane. They're the ones who placed him on the demi-god level.

Symmetric Chaos
Why are people talking about DD and Gog?

Estacado
The upgrades Thanos got were insane. They're the ones who placed him on the demi-god level.
Exactly!!!!
Mider know shit about Thanos!!!!
After the 1st upgrade he was able to fight Odin and Depowered Tyrant after the 2nd he sent through Galactus his space ship and made him fly atleast 1 mile.

Oh Mider you are a tard...Eternals can't be poisoned!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Exactly!!!!
Mider know shit about Thanos!!!!
After the 1st upgrade he was able to fight Odin and Depowered Tyrant after the 2nd he sent through Galactus his space ship and made him fly atleast 1 mile.

*mentally notes that Thanos is a mid level Abstract*

Estacado
Nah but he is not some chump who would get a beat down from Superman and his friends.

miraclethree

Darkseid could have easily done it but the writer screwed up the story.I know Thanos is not as powerfull as DS

sad thanos is way powerful than any version of Darkseid, but neither him nor DS has chance vs DD

DD would wreck them at the same time.

Estacado
sad thanos is way powerful than any version of Darkseid, but neither him nor DS has chance vs DD

DD would wreck them at the same time.
no expression
Idiot.

King Kandy
Magus is sub-skyfather? Please.

Next you'll be calling Odin sub-skyfther.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Well it was Galactus so you probably need to mentally note that to.

Oh and Thanos for the win.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Actually.........shiftyhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Thanosdeath.PNG

He just might be. stick out tongue

Mider999
buncha thanos fanboys, you really think that he's galactus level and junk give me a break and esca you show how big of a thanos fanboy is, i put proof that he would get owned in your face and your like OH NO CANT HANDLE IT MUST FLEE

llagrok
Death's appearance sure changes a lot.

At the start of annihilation she was a little underage kid, now she's a full grown woman.

Estacado
buncha thanos fanboys, you really think that he's galactus level and junk give me a break and esca you show how big of a thanos fanboy is, i put proof that he would get owned in your face and your like OH NO CANT HANDLE IT MUST FLEE
You retard!!!!
Who the **** said he is on Galactus's level????
He only blasted him and that shows his power increased nothing more.

Badabing
buncha thanos fanboys, you really think that he's galactus level and junk give me a break and esca you show how big of a thanos fanboy is, i put proof that he would get owned in your face and your like OH NO CANT HANDLE IT MUST FLEE Why are you so angry? These are only comics. Just enjoy the site.

Mider999
tell that to esca he goes psycho evertime you tell him something, he dont seem to find it PIS that thanos even gets noticed by galactus. Or that thanos was able to even hang with tyrant. He thinks that odin had a hard time with him when clearly odin is the one with out a scratch and not even sweating, thanos is the one battered.

and he actually thinks that the gog who punched a whole through hyper time would lose to thanos

Estacado
What the **** are you talking about again???
I never said that he would beat Gog!!!!
You idiot before he fought Odin he got a major power boost from Death!!!!

Ouallada
Why bother getting pissed off over someone whose brain looks like the centre of a doughnut? You can't play violin to a hippo, so reasoning with such people is a waste of time.

Just for the record so I don't get reprimanded for being OT, events are PIS if they are obviously construed to attain a certain end, even if the reason is not plausible. Thanos' battle with odin was not PIS in any way. You cannot really say that Odin held back and did not want to kill the titan, because Gungnir says otherwise. With no plot devices or anything unreasonable happening, what PIS is there? Thanos blasted Galactus once, and got hammered for it. What PIS is there?

Oh, and Thanos wins, but after listening to the haters, Thanos wins, but the reasonable people here all lose.

Badabing
Originally posted by Ouallada
Why bother getting pissed off over someone whose brain looks like the centre of a doughnut? You can't play violin to a hippo, so reasoning with such people is a waste of time.

Just for the record so I don't get reprimanded for being OT, events are PIS if they are obviously construed to attain a certain end, even if the reason is not plausible. Thanos' battle with odin was not PIS in any way. You cannot really say that Odin held back and did not want to kill the titan, because Gungnir says otherwise. With no plot devices or anything unreasonable happening, what PIS is there? Thanos blasted Galactus once, and got hammered for it. What PIS is there?

Oh, and Thanos wins, but after listening to the haters, Thanos wins, but the reasonable people here all lose. Shut up. durfist

Estacado
Actually he is right.131

Badabing
Actually he is right.131 You shut up too! durfist

Estacado
You shut up grandpa!eekfist

Badabing
You shut up grandpa!eekfist How dare call me grandpa.....durfist

Mider999
yeah a guy who can make solar systems and crush planets in his palm...........im so sure he wasnt holding back, thats why he was so tired afterwords, cause he went all out.

Mider999
why would galactus get knocked back by thanos, is thanos a cosmic that he should even scratch galactus

charlemagne9746
why would galactus get knocked back by thanos, is thanos a cosmic that he should even scratch galactus

Didn't Reed Richards create a cannon that even knocked the Living Tribunal back?....Richards is only human...far below Thanos in terms of power. If Richards can knock LT back...why can't Thanos knock Galactus back?

Mider999
that wasnt even canon for the 616 universe and in ultimate universe richards is smarter then thanos so maybe in that universe he's smarter then even alot of cosmics...........but this isnt that universe its 616 universe even doom admits that thanos tech is better, but doom and richards say that galactus tech is maybe something they could not understand, considering that galactus is probably millions of years old since he was there at the formation of eternity then im guessing that would make sense. Thanos on the other hand is just a titan, cant make galaxies, cant do anything on galactus level so why would galactus be knocked back by him.

TricksterPriest
that wasnt even canon for the 616 universe and in ultimate universe richards is smarter then thanos so maybe in that universe he's smarter then even alot of cosmics...........but this isnt that universe its 616 universe even doom admits that thanos tech is better, but doom and richards say that galactus tech is maybe something they could not understand, considering that galactus is probably millions of years old since he was there at the formation of eternity then im guessing that would make sense. Thanos on the other hand is just a titan, cant make galaxies, cant do anything on galactus level so why would galactus be knocked back by him.

Reed>Thanos? What the f**k? Hell no. Thanos's tech beats everyone on earth. Only Apocalypse's technology is around Thanos's level. And Thanos uses his tech better.

Did Thanos hurt Galactus? Not much, if at all. Did it piss Big G off? You better believe it.

What it comes down to, is Thanos cheapshotted Galactus. And blew his helmet up. And none of it hurt Galactus in the slightest. But it did make him angry. wink

THAT'S ALL THERE WAS TO IT. The real feat, is Galactus being impressed by Thanos's shields. And making Galactus angry and scuffing up his suit. Which isn't as big as the shield thing.

Estacado
yeah a guy who can make solar systems and crush planets in his palm...........im so sure he wasnt holding back, thats why he was so tired afterwords, cause he went all out.
Idiot he created the solar system in Thor's mind....

Soljer

It was canon to the living tribunal. There is only ONE living tribunal, and he exists in all universes simultaneously.

Also, to another dumbshit; Darkseid >> Thanos >> Doomsday.

Juntai
It was canon to the living tribunal. There is only ONE living tribunal, and he exists in all universes simultaneously.

Also, to another dumbshit; Darkseid >> Thanos >> Doomsday. It was also not in the Ultimate Universe, but in the MC2 Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.