Bane, Anakin, Kyle vs Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
FP Bane, FP Kyle & ROTS Anakin "in the zone" vs NJO Luke. Who wins?
SABER MATCH ONLY!

Rampant ox
The trio.

vader11
I think most people would say Luke wins since they think Luke is god...
But I am not sure about this.

Apollo Cloud
Bane could do this on his own imho, in a saber battle that is.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud

That's why you're a delusional fanboy with no debating skills whatsoever. Luke would wtfpwn each one individually but I don't think he can take the trio. Then again, each of them requires space for their form so its possible Luke still takes this, albeit with a lot of difficulty.

Apollo Cloud
No he wouldn't, not even in a force battle. Bane, like everyone in his order, can minimise and hide his force presence, essentially making himself immune to force attacks, and impossible to sense. Via the orbalisks, he has a constant supply of darkside energies to use, meaning unlimited attacks, and potentially infinite force power. The indestructible orbalisk amour protects his entire body (minus a few gaps at the joints in the armour, and Bane's entire face), almost making him physically invincible. In other word, his power is pretty much unlimited, he can make himself immune to the force at will, and he's virtually physically invincible. Nobody would be 'wtfpwning' Bane in any way, and not many people would actually be able to avoid getting 'wtfpwned' themselves.

darthsith19
The trio wins, not easily, though. And no, Luke wouldn't wtf pwn FP Bane in saber combat, win, definitely, he'd probably win comfortably, but definitely not wtf pwnage.

vader11
I don't think Bane alone can take Luke, even with the help of Kyle or Anakin 2 on 1. But 3 on 1 Luke may fall.

Darth Sexy
No he wouldn't, not even in a force battle. Bane, like everyone in his order, can minimise and hide his force presence, essentially making himself immune to force attacks, and impossible to sense. Via the orbalisks, he has a constant supply of darkside energies to use, meaning unlimited attacks, and potentially infinite force power. The indestructible orbalisk amour protects his entire body (minus a few gaps at the joints in the armour, and Bane's entire face), almost making him physically invincible. In other word, his power is pretty much unlimited, he can make himself immune to the force at will, and he's virtually physically invincible. Nobody would be 'wtfpwning' Bane in any way, and not many people would actually be able to avoid getting 'wtfpwned' themselves.

Wow, Bane can hide his force presence, that's wonderful. So can Luke, so can Jacen, etc. Explain how this is going to help him when he's looking right at luke. Let me guess, Luke won't even see him? Please.. Luke will slash him into pieces before Bane tries a common force technique. Then again, that's assuming Luke doesn't kill him with his patented Emerald lightning. This is no competition here. And his orbalisks mean jack shit when he's fighting a man who destroyed an army of slayers by himself. This is of course unless you put Bane and his orbalisks>20+ slayers, which would make you retarded. There's nothing to suggest Luke would have any difficulty with Bane, considering he's vastly superior to him in both saber combat and force abilities. But continue losing yet another debate fanboy.

Apollo Cloud
Indeed, it is wonderful, because it means that Luke can't sense Bane with the force, and he can't directly affect him with the force. Wonderful indeed.

Right, because they're weaklings, and if they could do it, it can't be special in the last. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's going to help him because Jedi rely more on their force senses than their regular ones such as sight, hearing etc. which would give Bane a huge advantage (though Luke does get it too anyway), and the fact that it means Luke can't touch him with the force is a huge help too.

Now is that I what I said? Learn 2 read Darth Sex Therapy.

Yeah, yay for unsupported assumptions!! You'll first need to prove that there's a big enough gap in speed between the two that Luke could be able to do such a thing, before you go making these crazy claims.

Which will arch away from Bane...

Actually it's a pretty close one.

Yeah, because there's nothing more to orbalisks than the simple protection they add. I mean, it's not as if they supply constant adrenaline and darkside energies, strengthen his muscles, and heal non lethal wounds near instantaneously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, get back to me when Slayers are as skilled at dueling as Bane is, without protection.

Why thank you Sexy boy, your compliments are much appreciated. Anyways, what you need to understand is that defeating large numbers of people who relatively suck (which Slayers do when you take into account the best the SW mythos have to offer) really isn't too big a deal. Bane, with his indestructible armour that almost protects his entire body, that can move at speeds much faster than the eyes can detect, for as long as he wants (thanks to the orbalisks), and never tire (again, thanks to the orbalisks) would be able to replicate what Luke did, without a doubt.

Really? That's if you ignore the facts that Bane is almost physically invincible, is immune to the force, can move at speeds far faster than they eyes can detect, would never tire, and has an infinite supply of force energy at his disposal. Yeah, if you ignore those facts...

Sure thing Darth "I'm beyond backing up what I say" SexPest. thumb up

Will do, you really don't have to give me permission.

Darth Sexy
Indeed, it is wonderful, because it means that Luke can't sense Bane with the force, and he can't directly affect him with the force. Wonderful indeed.
Did some tool(you) forget that Luke could loop out of the force entirely?
If there was even an argument regarding of Bane's advantage with that technique, your argument is completely destroyed(again) knowing Luke can loop out of the force entirely and wtfpwn Bane. Furthermore, there is no proof Bane can become invisible in the force. The only time we've seen it so successfully is when Vergere taught it to Jacen and Jacen did it against Luke, and even then the sith sphere can detect Jacen. You loose again tool.

I would think that a man such as yourself, that is beyond being legally retarded, would at least improve his debating skills or at the VERY least, would have diminishing returns on your constant stupidity, but I was very wrong.

no

I don't even think you know how to read your own crap.

Except for the fact that Luke's force speed was evident in destroying an army of Slayers, who were a match for Jedi, which gives him the uber benefit of the doubt against Bane's force speed, which beat Sirak but couldn't touch Kas'im.Try again Noobaris, or at least offer some kind of fight. Right now you're pure amusement, and I suspect your next posts will begin the parroting.

ROFL.. Right, way to continue your utter stupidity. "Omg I'm a bane fanboy so I'm going to claim that the emerald lightning instakill will arch away from Bane. I don't have any proof or anything resembling proof, but I'm a bumbling idiot who can't shut up".

Considering a Jedi powerhouse like Kyp, would is superior to Bane as well, couldn't touch them, they are as skilled in the very least.

Translation: I Noobaris, am an Idiot.

As Noobaris, you have been:
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/owned-BSOD.png

vader11
I think I better place Kun instead of Bane in this fight...

Pwned61

First off, where exactly does it say he posses that ability? I don't remember myself. Secondly, whether he has it or not doesn't change the fact that the technique doesn't make one immune to the force as you seem to think it does, it simply makes it more difficult to detect said person using the force.

Right, because they're weaklings, and if they could do it, it can't be special in the last. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, Quinlan Vos and his master Tholme were also able to use it to a high degree, and while neither are "weaklings" they definitly aren't in the upper tier.

It's going to help him because Jedi rely more on their force senses than their regular ones such as sight, hearing etc. which would give Bane a huge advantage (though Luke does get it too anyway), and the fact that it means Luke can't touch him with the force is a huge help too.

So now you have to prove that for some reason Luke would rely more on his force sense then would, say, Bane, not that it matters seeing how Luke's still more than capable of affecting him with the force despite your claim.

Yeah, yay for unsupported assumptions!! You'll first need to prove that there's a big enough gap in speed between the two that Luke could be able to do such a thing, before you go making these crazy claims.

Luke>Bane in terms of speed, unless you can show where Bane is able to wield a lightsaber as if there were twenty.

Which will arch away from Bane...

except, not

Actually it's a pretty close one.

No, it's not a close one

Yeah, because there's nothing more to orbalisks than the simple protection they add. I mean, it's not as if they supply constant adrenaline and darkside energies, strengthen his muscles, and heal non lethal wounds near instantaneously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even with all that I doubt his physical abilities surpass that of Shimmirra, or even that of Slayer, who Luke had no problem owning even after being wounded and exhausted.

Also, get back to me when Slayers are as skilled at dueling as Bane is, without protection.

One on one perhaps, but Luke faced many of them at once, and they were plenty skilled seeing how Kyp had trouble taking on just one

Why thank you Sexy boy, your compliments are much appreciated. Anyways, what you need to understand is that defeating large numbers of people who relatively suck (which Slayers do when you take into account the best the SW mythos have to offer)

Suck? Slayers are the elite of a warrior society, on top of their advanced combat skills, they've been given lightsaber resistant armor and have been individually engineered for badassery, they most certainly are in the top spots for non-force using fighters

really isn't too big a deal. Bane, with his indestructible armour that almost protects his entire body, that can move at speeds much faster than the eyes can detect, for as long as he wants (thanks to the orbalisks), and never tire (again, thanks to the orbalisks) would be able to replicate what Luke did, without a doubt.

Sure he can move fast, but not Luke fast, nor is he as skilled as Luke, so it's pure fanboy **** that's spewing out of your mouth right now

Really? That's if you ignore the facts that Bane is almost physically invincible, is immune to the force, can move at speeds far faster than they eyes can detect, would never tire, and has an infinite supply of force energy at his disposal. Yeah, if you ignore those facts...

Bull, immune to the force my ass. And so he can regenerate, that won't been a whole lot when you've got a lightsaber going through your skull. And it took an army to tire Luke, so I don't see either one of them losing to fatigue, so it's pointless to even bring it up.

Sure thing Darth "I'm beyond backing up what I say" SexPest. thumb up

I could say the same thing about you, unless you wanna start showing how Bane would even be able to touch luke in a fight, especially if the force is allowed in.

Apollo Cloud
In some random sourcebook I read, can't remember which one, however Borbarad can back me up on it. And you're wrong, the technique completely hides your force presence, which is as good as not actually having a force presence, hence the being immune to it part.

It's not the same technique, that's a common misconception. They could only set up a force camouflage that made it harder for people to detect them, they can't just simply 100% hide their presence and appear as wounds in the force or anything.

Why would I need to prove that? I'm not arguing that Bane >> Luke, I'm arguing that he wouldn't get owned, so I don't need to make a case for him being superior in the least, just a strong case for him being close.

And no he isn't, no matter how strong Luke is, he can't affect Bane if the force is telling him that Bane isn't even there.

Well let's put things into perspective.

Bane could move faster than the eyes of trained force user could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped, and was able to own someone as powerful as Sirak in less than a quarter of a second.

Bane's improvement range from this point onwards is huge. He gains about 2 years more experience and training, goes through 4 individual major power surges, where he grows in power considerably each time. When it comes to force speed, the stronger you get with the force, the higher degree you can amp up your speed with the force, so it can be safely assumed that his speed improved incredibly beyond this point as well.

None of that is even taking into consideration the orbalisk armour, which:

a) Constantly pump Bane up with darkside energies, which would give him an unlimited supply of force energy, meaning he would not only be able to move at much greater speeds, but also never tire.

b) Constantly pump Bane up with adrenaline, which physically speaking gives Bane a number of advantages, the more relevant ones being speed and reflexes.

c) Constantly keep Bane's muscles strengthened, which again, would makes him much faster.

Moving so fast that you can make your saber seem like twenty is most likely hyperbole on the writer's side, and really, how fast do you even need to be to pull off such a feat? The best way to try and quantify such a feat (and that's if we choose to not consider it hyperbole) is to assume that Luke was moving 20 times faster than that of a regular man. So what? Like Bane couldn't? I think it's safe to say that Bane, after the feat I earlier mentioned, improved incredibly in the speed department, and even then he was able to move at comparable speeds; he could pull off a complex spinning manoeuvre with his saber in less than a quarter of a second, moving so fast that not one of the present force user could detect his movements (which included Kas'im). I really don't see how people can consider lUke faster than Bane based on that one feat, elt alone leagues faster that he can slice him up before Bane can react.

Except it will.

No, it is a close one.

What you doubt doesn't mean anything, you haven't offered any proof, I have.

The same Kyp who was noted for being a technically bad swordsman... Also, I'm asking for someone to prove how powerful these Slayers are without the protection of Vonduun Crab Armour, so stating ewhat they could do with it doesn't really help me.

You need to read my post again, I'm talking about the best of the best here, such as Bane, Exar Kun, Luke and Sidious. Slayer's, in comparison, do indeed suck.

Yeah, what you need to understand is that without proof, all your words equate to are unsupported assumptions. I've made an extremely strong case for Bane being faster than Luke, all you've done is say that Luke can move so fast that it seemed like he was wielding 20, without establishing how it's not hyperbole, and without quantifying the speed it would take to produce such a feat.

Except he is. No force presence = force immunity. Feel free to prove me wrong though, if you can.

Learn 2 read. I didn't once mention regeneration. By 'almost physically invincible,' I meant almost invincible to physical attacks, based on the fact that the indestructible orbalisks cover his entire body except for his face, and a few tiny gaps in the joints in the armour.

An army full of relatively week warriors that won't push Luke to his limits like Bane could. And the point about never tiring is that Bane can unleash all of his power, without worrying about losing energy. Luke can't.

You could say the same thing, but it would only equate to everything else you say: bullshit. I back up everything I say.

Lightsnake
Luke> Bane. By a huge margin. Btw, Luke can do the *Gasp* Same thing Bane can. Except he does it to a planet. Indefinitely.

What's more impressive?

Darth Sexy
In some random sourcebook I read, can't remember which one, however Borbarad can back me up on it. And you're wrong, the technique completely hides your force presence, which is as good as not actually having a force presence, hence the being immune to it part.
Translation: I'm full of shit..
Furthermore, Nai constantly destroys your arguments so please explain how he would back you up? Oh right, you're full of shit betsy.

no

But he's NOT close betsy, try again.

Except there's no proof that Bane cannot be sensed in the force, in fact Bane knows no such technique. The only technique is the fallanassi technique and the one that Jacen knows. Try again.

Faster than the eyes of padawans, wow. Secondly, Sirak wasn't powerful as you'd like people to believe.

Unlimited? hardly. And being pumped by the orbalisks would just only prolongue the inevitable in him getting pwned with Luke.

Strengthening the muscles has nothing to do with his ability to use force speed.

Ah yes everything is hyperbole because Noobaris' arguments get destroyed. It was written by the omniscient character, so it clearly looks like 20 to EXPERIENCED force users. He was also a BLUR on the battlefield against the Vong, as is was during his fight in DE. So it's not hyperbole.

Denial hasn't helped you win a single argument yet, so why continue?

Awwwww more denial. I've yet to see a single person acknowledge your "logical arguments". In fact you have zero credibility and zero debating skills. Way to embarass yourself Noobaris.

Where was he noted being a bad swordsman? Oh that's right, this is Noobaris' "i'll make shit up because I can't form an argument" phase.

Yet again, Slayers are a VERY good match for even powerful Jedi and the fact that they're force resistant makes them a match for the likes of Bane and Kun, especially Shimrra.

Except in every debate you've been involved, everyone has offered proof while you've offered nonsense, and that is why your win column is still at zero, tool.

No need to prove made up bullshit.

Its enough that you're an idiot who lacks common sense, it's another issue that you never read the books and don't know how good the slayers are.

Right, that's why you're the worst debater with no credibility. Your denial IS amusing.

Apollo Cloud
Where's the proof that Bane couldn't? Given that like Luke, Bane too has access to an unlimited amount of force energy, given the time to gather enough energy, I'd say Bane could also replicate the feat itself.

Darth Sexy
Where's the proof that Bane couldn't? Given that like Luke, Bane too has access to an unlimited amount of force energy, given the time to gather enough energy, I'd say Bane could also replicate the feat itself.

Where's the proof that Bane could? Where? Show me ONE source. Oh, there is none. Unlimited amount of force energy? Good lord stop making shit up Betsy, it's getting sad.

Pwned61

A:right, here's a term you should be familiar with, quote source page number? I want you to show me exactly where you're getting this fvcked up definition of his ability to become immune to the force, just give me a quote that backs up what your saying.

It's not the same technique, that's a common misconception. They could only set up a force camouflage that made it harder for people to detect them, they can't just simply 100% hide their presence and appear as wounds in the force or anything.

I've never heard anything like the technique I'm hearing you describe, so I'm going to assume you're either making it up or misinterpreting it until I see it myself.

Why would I need to prove that? I'm not arguing that Bane >> Luke, I'm arguing that he wouldn't get owned, so I don't need to make a case for him being superior in the least, just a strong case for him being close.

Problem is, that Bane isn't near as strong as Luke is, the only sith who can make that claim are Sidious and perhaps Ragnos (depends if we ever get to see more of the guy)

And no he isn't, no matter how strong Luke is, he can't affect Bane if the force is telling him that Bane isn't even there.

Again, you need to show me where your hearing this, the only technique I've ever heard that's like this is Luke's ability to loop out of the force...which Bane wouldn't know.

Well let's put things into perspective.

Bane could move faster than the eyes of trained force user could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped, and was able to own someone as powerful as Sirak in less than a quarter of a second.

Trained force users who were surprised by a sudden burst of speed, I'm not impressed, and Sirak as talented as he may have been was still just an apprentice, and does the quarter second time come right from the book?

Bane's improvement range from this point onwards is huge. He gains about 2 years more experience and training, goes through 4 individual major power surges, where he grows in power considerably each time. When it comes to force speed, the stronger you get with the force, the higher degree you can amp up your speed with the force, so it can be safely assumed that his speed improved incredibly beyond this point as well.

Problem here is that you're arguing based on a huge assumption of both how much stronger he gets each time and what he's learned. You can assume that he get's astronomically more powerful, but that's a far cry from proving it.

None of that is even taking into consideration the orbalisk armour, which:

a) Constantly pump Bane up with darkside energies, which would give him an unlimited supply of force energy, meaning he would not only be able to move at much greater speeds, but also never tire.

honestly, I don't feel like debating this point with you, only because it doesn't really help your case. Hell even the Jedi of yesteryear showed amazing vitality. Windu was able to keep kicking ass throughout shatterpoint despite blaster wounds, lightsaber wounds, and some nasty Kar inflicted trauma, and nt even Mace BMF Windu can touch Luke in force power.

b) Constantly pump Bane up with adrenaline, which physically speaking gives Bane a number of advantages, the more relevant ones being speed and reflexes.

How is pumping up his muscles going to significantly enhance his speed? Especially since he'll get a more significant boot from force ability anyway.

Moving so fast that you can make your saber seem like twenty is most likely hyperbole on the writer's side, and really, how fast do you even need to be to pull off such a feat? The best way to try and quantify such a feat (and that's if we choose to not consider it hyperbole) is to assume that Luke was moving 20 times faster than that of a regular man. So what? Like Bane couldn't? I think it's safe to say that Bane, after the feat I earlier mentioned, improved incredibly in the speed department, and even then he was able to move at comparable speeds; he could pull off a complex spinning manoeuvre with his saber in less than a quarter of a second, moving so fast that not one of the present force user could detect his movements (which included Kas'im). I really don't see how people can consider lUke faster than Bane based on that one feat, elt alone leagues faster that he can slice him up before Bane can react.

How is this quote any more a hyperbole than Bane's quotes? Are those somehow more applicable because they support you guy?

More to the point, you've got Bane who had one burst of speed in which he managed to take down one power apprentice, as opposed to Luke who was able to sustain his speed and was moving at a speed that easily eclipsed Bane's. So what if a bunch of apprentices and Kas'im couldn't track his movements, they were probably surprised by the sudden burst, oh yeah, and neither Jaina nor Jacen could follow Luke's movements, and by that point both were stronger than most masters.

And if it helps put it in perspective, in Jedi outcast:JA, the top level of force speed in that game is only 4-5 times greater than that of a normal human, and everyone is already moving like they're stuck in slow motion.

Except it will.

refer to earlier posts

No, it is a close one.

No, not even with his armor, without it Luke would turn Bane inside out just by looking at him the wrong way.

What you doubt doesn't mean anything, you haven't offered any proof, I have.

Fine, the average vong are already strong enough to lift a human into the air, and have simply crushed them with their bare hands. A slayer has the advantage of being genetically enhanced to a further extent, and shimmira was the most heavily enhanced Vong in the entire race. You're the one that has to show that Bane is stronger than that, to do that you'll have to show that he can pump his strength up beyond that before we go on any farther.

The same Kyp who was noted for being a technically bad swordsman... Also, I'm asking for someone to prove how powerful these Slayers are without the protection of Vonduun Crab Armour, so stating ewhat they could do with it doesn't really help me.

Why would the Slayer's abilities outside of the armor be relevant? And Kyp is stated to be second only to Luke in the order.

You need to read my post again, I'm talking about the best of the best here, such as Bane, Exar Kun, Luke and Sidious. Slayer's, in comparison, do indeed suck.

Well no shit they're behind those guys in ability, but you've just rattled off some of the most powerful characters in the whole of the universe, so it's hardly a point against them. And the fact is that they are strong, and practically built specifically for fighting Jedi.

Yeah, what you need to understand is that without proof, all your words equate to are unsupported assumptions. I've made an extremely strong case for Bane being faster than Luke, all you've done is say that Luke can move so fast that it seemed like he was wielding 20, without establishing how it's not hyperbole, and without quantifying the speed it would take to produce such a feat.

I beg to differ, you case is essentially this:

"Bane moved fast in front of force users who couldn't keep up, oh yeah, Kas'im was there too".

Mine of course is that Luke too moved fast in front powerful force users, except he described as wielding a single weapon as though twenty of them were there, and was doing it after already having cut through tons of Vong.

Except he is. No force presence = force immunity. Feel free to prove me wrong though, if you can.

I can't prove you wrong, mainly because you've yet to prove anything. At least not until you show me what description your going off of that allows Bane complete immunity to the force.

Pwned61

Learn 2 read. I didn't once mention regeneration. By 'almost physically invincible,' I meant almost invincible to physical attacks, based on the fact that the indestructible orbalisks cover his entire body except for his face, and a few tiny gaps in the joints in the armour.

Exactly, and as much of an advantage that armor would grant, it's not enough to overcome Luke, it's not like he hasn't fought fighters with lightsaber resistant armor before, in fact, he fought over twenty at once.

An army full of relatively week warriors that won't push Luke to his limits like Bane could. And the point about never tiring is that Bane can unleash all of his power, without worrying about losing energy. Luke can't.

Relatively weak? Again, these guys were the Elite of a warrior race of naturally force resistant beings wearing lightsaber resistant armor and weaponry, what about that makes them relatively weak?

Lightsnake
And one of them was too much for even Kyp to overcome...weak? Don't make me laugh.

Btw, since when does Bane never tire?

overlord
Bane can defeat Luke because he can hide. It is nice.

Apollo Cloud
Hey overlord, I think you should start adding tags at the beginning and end of your posts, just to give people a heads up you know.

Darth Sexy
Hey overlord, I think you should start adding tags at the beginning and end of your posts, just to give people a heads up you know.

Maybe you should stop posting since you bring the entire forum IQ down.

((The_Anomaly))

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
That's why you're a delusional fanboy with no debating skills whatsoever.

laughinglaughing out loudlaughing pwned.

Anyways, I dont see Luke taking this without EXTREME effort on his part. Even then he might not win against these 3. But it is possible he could. Since its only saber though I've gotta give the majority to the trio.

Gideon
If you're referring to Quey'tek - the art of shielding one's self in the Force - I don't see how that is the case. Palpatine is the undeniable master of that art and yet he was not immune to Force-based attacks.

Apollo Cloud
Ok, my bad, it seems Nai likes to lie (he was the one I got it from - when he claimed that anybody from Bane's order could hide their force presence and become immune to the force drain).

Gideon
Ok, my bad, it seems Nai likes to lie (he was the one I got it from - when he claimed that anybody from Bane's order could hide their force presence and become immune to the force drain).

Well, I'm not going to assume that I've seen the argument in question, but perhaps it only applies to the Force Drain? No one attempted to drain the Force from any of Bane's lineage that I'm aware of.

Apollo Cloud
Why would it apply with the force drain, but not with other force attacks?

Gideon
Why would it apply with the force drain, but not with other force attacks?

Like I said, I haven't seen the argument. But 'draining the Force' from someone and 'using a Force based assault' on someone are two seperate animals. Then of course we could also assume that Sidious wasn't using Quey'tek during his duels or whatever. But, like I said, I don't think Quey'tek allows people to become 'immune from the Force', however, if Nai said it is so, perhaps it simply requires elaboration.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think Luke can win here. Especially if he isolates each one. If the trio fights Luke all at the same time which is highly unlikely they stand an excellent chance of winning. However if Luke fights each one mono a mono, he can win.

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I think Luke can win here. Especially if he isolates each one. If the trio fights Luke all at the same time which is highly unlikely they stand an excellent chance of winning. However if Luke fights each one mono a mono, he can win. But how can he seperate each of them?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
But how can he seperate each of them?

He can by sticking and moving. I can't see the trio just out right attacking Luke, If they did, Luke could be a goner, however, if Luke separates them, which he might, Luke can and should win.

vader11
The other 2 teamates would just stand there and let Luke to fight their teamate one on one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.