Emperor Joker vs Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
They both reattain their once held powers and coincidently cross paths while traveling through realities.

Who would win and which is greater?

Martian_mind
not another infinity vs infinity +1 thread.../

TricksterPriest
Emperor Joker. 5D imps>IG.

Endless Mike
Been done already

Entity
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Been done already Oh well I searched and found nothing.
I could've just alphbetised the verus threads and went page by page but I am way to tired and lazey for that. lol
And yea I've done that before. Believe it or not.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Emperor Joker. 5D imps>IG.
Bullshit! IG > ALE > Mxy

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Bullshit! IG > ALE > Mxy

TOAA > LT > IG >

Estacado
Bullshit! IG > ALE > Mxy
How do you know that IG>>>>ALE?

Juntai
Originally posted by Estacado
How do you know that IG>>>>ALE? Pay no mind.
Same guy said Iceman could down Celestials.

No at full potential this guy is temprature, he could make a new Ice age with a ppm of his powers. And he can certanly Take down beings like Thanos and some Celestials alone. -- At least if he gets the first strike.

Estacado
I hate it when people refer to the Anti Life Entity as the ALE that is bullshit the ALE was never a sentinent being.

Juntai
I hate it when people refer to the Anti Life Entity as the ALE that is bullshit the ALE was never a sentinent being. It was all but retconned anyways, either A) the story is out of continuity, or B) the Anti Life Entity was never the ALE and the story is still in continuity.

Because Darkseid is still looking for the ALE, and has been in pretty much every series of New Gods.

Orion had what was again supposedly the ALE in his series, which was in no way tied to the Oddessy.

Endless Mike
Do you know what I think would be awesome? If they finally discovered the Anti - Life Equation, and it was the Great Evil Beast.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Pay no mind.
What the? - Thanos and Celestial's are immune to cold, it have no affect on them, obviously you edited that quote.

Juntai
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418507&highlight=Iceman+userid%3A72540

You're right, I'm making it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)
4th post from the bottom of page one.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Do you know what I think would be awesome? If they finally discovered the Anti - Life Equation, and it was the Great Evil Beast.
As stated the Anti-Life Equation is not a sentinent being, it's the counterpart for the Life Equation.
And it was stated that the Anti-Life Equation's power was a trillion times greater than Mxyztplk's.
It's supose to be DC's version of the Ultimate Nullifier wielded by Galactus.

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418507&highlight=Iceman+userid%3A72540

Well it was followed by this.

QUOTE=7214749]Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Yeah you're right... Forgot that they have been in space where temprature... well it's very very cold (even plasma affected coments, which are blocks of ice dont melt.)

Skeets

He he he he..haermm

Goddess Kali
Thanos w IG, he did more

Estacado
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Thanos w IG, he did more
No he didn't.

Thanos_THOTU
The fact though remains that the Anti-Life Equation which Darkseid seeked is at prime equal to the Infinity Gauntlet, which is a trillion times more powerful than Mxyztplk.

Estacado
Do you have any proof of that?

Thanos_THOTU
Do you have any proof of that?
Well in a crossover Darkseid saw the Infinity Gauntlet as the Anti-Life Equation, but it didn't affect the DC universe, so he dispose of it.

- So appearentely it's some kind of counterpart.

And Thanos claims that with the Infinity Gauntlet he was unrivaled throughout all the universes, he even pitty the once that chalange the claim.

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.jpg

Estacado
Thanos did some cool stuff on a Universal scale.
Joker did more then that.

Thanos_THOTU
Magus used it to affect multiple universes, Thanos had no needs for affecting more than one.

Joker did only affect one as well.

Galan007
Not only did EJ do just as much to the Universe , then Thanos did with the IG...

But he actually became/pwned Spectre, and imprisioned him in a birdcage.

Joker ftw.

Mider999
IG does not > the ALE who has proof that it does

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Mider999
IG does not > the ALE who has proof that it does OK... where's the proof?

Thanos_THOTU
They're about equal if look in the Amalgam comic's.
Thanoside in Amalgam had both.

But the Anti-Life Equation is still superior to the imp's.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan007
Not only did EJ do just as much to the Universe , then Thanos did with the IG...

But he actually became/pwned Spectre, and imprisioned him in a birdcage.

Joker ftw. See I could agree with that if the Spectre didn't have a history of PIS in those situations.

Mr Master
I'm going by what the IG has done.

Thanos for the win.

Thanos only conquered One Universe because that's exactly all Thanos wanted.

We all know this yall.

Incomplete IG own the UN, and merged Two UniverseS.

IG in Warlocks hand forced the LT to act against him.

Rune IG, the Soul Gem claimed it could conquer both MultiverseS,

the one that houses the 616 Universe,

and the one that houses Rune's Universe (the Ultraverse)

Was the Soul Gem hyperboling? no2

The Living Tribunal himself stated basically the same thing.

Galan007
They're about equal if look in the Amalgam comic's.
Thanoside in Amalgam had both.

But the Anti-Life Equation is still superior to the imp's. We don't know how powerful the Imps were in the Amalgam Universe. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
See I could agree with that if the Spectre didn't have a history of PIS in those situations. Not too sure how that was PIS. . . srug

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan007
Not too sure how that was PIS. . . srug For a guy who is to be the personification of "Gods Veagaeance" he has had his share of problems with people he shouldn't have. Dont get me wrong, LT has had his own share of low showing but AM, Parrallax, Mxy, Shadowpact, CM,BA, and Batman should be childs play to Spectre. I chalk his low showings to jobbing.

Avalonofthewind
They stalemate.

Their power is practically equal.

Galan007
For a guy who is to be the personification of "Gods Veagaeance" he has had his share of problems with people he shouldn't have. Dont get me wrong, LT has had his own share of low showing but AM, Parrallax, Mxy, Shadowpact, CM,BA, and Batman should be childs play to Spectre. I chalk his low showings to jobbing. Meh,

The Mxy incident isn't really a low showing IMO.

Goddess Kali
Pay no mind.

Pay No Mind to Juntai...he's the same guy who said the Negation Lawbringers are NOT EVIL laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Pay No Mind to Juntai...he's the same guy who said the Negation Lawbringers are NOT EVIL laughing
Who's not evil?

Thanos_THOTU
For a guy who is to be the personification of "Gods Veagaeance" he has had his share of problems with people he shouldn't have. Dont get me wrong, LT has had his own share of low showing but AM, Parrallax, Mxy, Shadowpact, CM,BA, and Batman should be childs play to Spectre. I chalk his low showings to jobbing.
It's not that Spectre is above mid cosmic by nature, simply when tapped into the Logoz, which is another aspect (like the Voice or the Source) of the Presence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.