Eddie...new to the Bugle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
SM1 we get mentioned Eddie's name, I am guessing Brock, as alot of you are.

SM2 we don't see it clearly but there is Eddie Brocks name on a paper

SM3 Eddie's the new kid

I am confused as too how he can be new if he was taking pic's in SM1 and SM2, plus Peter mentions he has been working for the bugle longer in SM3 so maybe when Eddie was named in SM1 it wasn't him, but in SM2 there was still the pic he had taken...is this just some dumb plot hole??

Morridini
Maybe it was Eddie Brock Senior?

steverules
Maybe, but I dunno if their was ever any mention of Eddie's dad working at the bugle, so it's hard to tell

SIC_666
Originally posted by steverules
SM1 we get mentioned Eddie's name, I am guessing Brock, as alot of you are.

SM2 we don't see it clearly but there is Eddie Brocks name on a paper

SM3 Eddie's the new kid

I am confused as too how he can be new if he was taking pic's in SM1 and SM2, plus Peter mentions he has been working for the bugle longer in SM3 so maybe when Eddie was named in SM1 it wasn't him, but in SM2 there was still the pic he had taken...is this just some dumb plot hole??

New to taking pic of spider-man

steverules
He took one of spidey in SM1 if that was him, he just wasn't any good

Spiderman_RJ
wtf are you talking about, there is no mention of brock on sm2,stop making things up.otherwise prove it.

steverules
Yes he was, I don't have the link or anything but there was a thread made a couple of months ago showing a newspaper with Eddie Brocks name on it

Spiderman_RJ
if thats even true that still doesnt say anything, remember a lot of characters have their name mentioned in marvel movies,but that doesnt mean they are being reference.

steverules
Well Eddie can't be new to the bugle cause he was working there before or at least believed too. It would be like when they had Doc Strage's name in the second movie, and then third movie Doc Strange gets his magical powers or whatever he has

Menetnashté
Originally posted by steverules
Well Eddie can't be new to the bugle cause he was working there before or at least believed too. It would be like when they had Doc Strage's name in the second movie, and then third movie Doc Strange gets his magical powers or whatever he has
I get what you're saying. Unless it's like Morridini said and it's eddie brock sr. than they just made a mistake.

IRTMU-Dragon
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
if thats even true that still doesnt say anything, remember a lot of characters have their name mentioned in marvel movies,but that doesnt mean they are being reference.

Hahaha. So if Doctor Strange is mentioned, as his name already taken, then hes not being referenced, just mentioned?

Wow, you're not very smart.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Hahaha. So if Doctor Strange is mentioned, as his name already taken, then hes not being referenced, just mentioned?

Wow, you're not very smart.
I think he means it could be refering to everyone. It wouldn't be that far fetched to think that a traveling Magition or Stuntmans code name is Doc Strange.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yeah, but we're talking about the marvel universe, and in that universe, Doctor Strange was mentioned as taken in response to a need of a super villain/hero name. So...

steverules
I'm glad u all got what I was saying, was worried you might not. I only say tat it's Eddie Jr cause we know that Eddie is a photographer and works/worked for the Bugle, we know noting about Eddie Sr in he movie's so what would be the point in mentioning his name...plus I don't think Eddie's dad worked for the bugle

Stealth Agent
it's just a blooper, in 1 they probally wanted to justy make a reference give a feel for the world or something and found theyd rather have eddie as a new guy in this

steverules
Damn bloopers...just add's confusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.