M-Bision vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burnt Pancakes
The orgnization thread gave me the idea...

Who wins?

Sado22
Sephiroth could change the weather without effort jump over towers, fly, and he could summon a meteor that would destroy the world.........and after all this couldn't pronounce Cloud's name properly laughing
but goes without saying. He has the advantage of fighting with one hell of a weapon. Ore-sama says Sephiroth.

"sashi buri da na, cRoudO..."

~Sado

Xenogears
Sephiroth of course.

King Nothing
If this is Bison with the Psycho Drive, I beg to differ. Bison can change the weather, just by being present. Bison can fly and into space. Sephiroth can't summon meteors. Bison is literally immortal and can obliterate cities in one attack. Cloud beat Sephiroth (twice), who will get moped up by Bison.

Now if Sephiroth can use all his magic it would be a better fight.

Bison all the way. . ."What strikes horror into your heart, is simply humor to me.."

Face
Sepiroth hands down Bison stands no chance he would be crushed diced then put in a bag cause Sepiroths too powerful

Remulous Dohma
Originally posted by King Nothing
If this is Bison with the Psycho Drive, I beg to differ. Bison can change the weather, just by being present. Bison can fly and into space. Sephiroth can't summon meteors. Bison is literally immortal and can obliterate cities in one attack. Cloud beat Sephiroth, who will get moped up by Bison.

Now if Sephiroth can use all his magic it would be a better fight.

Bison all the way. . ."What strikes horror into your heart, is simply humor to me.." Cant argue with that and besides, there was already a Gouki VS Sepiroth thread and Gouki won. M.Bison can probably beat S.Gouki.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
M.Bison can probably beat S.Gouki.

you are joking right?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
you are joking right?

He's right though, Final Bison is virtually unbeatable within the SF universe.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He's right though, Final Bison is virtually unbeatable within the SF universe.

cause he is immortal?

Gouki beated Bison before

Shin Gouki would do the same to any version of Bison

Emperor Ashtar
cause he is immortal?

Gouki beated Bison before

Shin Gouki would do the same to any version of Bison

Yeah, he beat the weakest incarnation of Bison, while he was of gaurd with his strongest move. . .some fight.

Final Bison has a WMD at his finger tips, immortality, and Un-Godly amounts of psycho power.

Remulous Dohma
How is he gonna kill Bison if he can't die. I wonder, what happens to Bison's soul if it's hit with the Shungokusatsu while he's using the Saiko Drive?

shin_remy
Yeah, he beat the weakest incarnation of Bison, while he was of gaurd with his strongest move. . .some fight.

Final Bison has a WMD at his finger tips, immortality, and Un-Godly amounts of psycho power.

doesn't matter... S.Gouki has to many moves that gives him the edge to victory,

the current incarnation of Gouki vs Final Bison, well that would be a fight!!

and even then i say Gouki takes it

Emperor Ashtar
If bison had seized Ryu's body in Alpha 3, he would be unstoppable.
Also, Gouki cannot beat Final Bison, no matter what.

shin_remy
How is he gonna kill Bison if he can't die. I wonder, what happens to Bison's soul if it's hit with the Shungokusatsu while he's using the Saiko Drive?

Bison CAN DIE.. not his soul, he keeps coming back, but with shun gouku satsu it is all over for him

Emperor Ashtar
Bison CAN DIE.. not his soul, he keeps coming back, but with shun gouku satsu it is all over for him

Your telling me that Gouki can defeat a being which has unlimited amounts of energy, Is Immortal, and has a WMD?!

shin_remy
Your telling me that Gouki can defeat a being which has unlimited amounts of energy, Is Immortal, and has a WMD?!

yes

shun goku satsu

HIS SOUL IS IMMORTAL!!! that's why he can't die.. to kill him, you must attack his soul, and gouki can do that

Emperor Ashtar
yes

shun goku satsu

HIS SOUL IS IMMORTAL!!! that's why he can't die.. to kill him, you must attack his soul, and gouki can do that

Just like it did to Gill, right?

shin_remy
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2365/ufsragingdemonbyudoncreqw2.jpg

Remulous Dohma
So then, is Bison greater then an unsealed Oro? He did whip Ryu with one arm, and even then, he still wasn't really trying.

shin_remy
Just like it did to Gill, right?

Gill can resurect from dead, he is called a semi-god

Gill got his ass kicked AND HARD!!

He tought that he defeated him and walked away.. and then GILL resurected...

also that doesn't matter.. Gill needs his original body to come back.. and Bison don't need that.

Gouki can destroy Gill's body, and Gill can't can back.. but the scientist are working for some body's for him... just like the scientist for Bison did

Emperor Ashtar
I think Bisons great than everyone, even though the SF master tier is impressive. Finalk Bison is without a doubt Godly, hell if ingrid is canon than it's even worst since she demonstrates psycho powers full potential. I believe we will see more of ingrid when street Fighter 4 comes out for the 20th anniversary celebration.

shin_remy
So then, is Bison greater then an unsealed Oro? He did whip Ryu with one arm, and even then, he still wasn't really trying.

no Bison is not better then Oro

Remulous Dohma
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2365/ufsragingdemonbyudoncreqw2.jpg Holy shit!! F**kin great pick, dude thumb up !!!

But I don't think it belongs in this thread.

shin_remy
I think Bisons great than everyone, even though the SF master tier is impressive. Finalk Bison is without a doubt Godly, hell if ingrid is canon than it's even worst since she demonstrates psycho powers full potential.

100 % true buddy smile

Remulous Dohma
I think Bisons great than everyone, even though the SF master tier is impressive. Finalk Bison is without a doubt Godly, hell if ingrid is canon than it's even worst since she demonstrates psycho powers full potential. I believe we will see more of ingrid when street Fighter 4 comes out for the 20th anniversary celebration. So Ingrid will take Bison? She is the master of Saiko power and eternal and is a goddess.

Emperor Ashtar
Gill can resurect from dead, he is called a semi-god

Gill got his ass kicked AND HARD!!

He tought that he defeated him and walked away.. and then GILL resurected...

also that doesn't matter.. Gill needs his original body to come back.. and Bison don't need that.

Gouki can destroy Gill's body, and Gill can't can back.. but the scientist are working for some body's for him... just like the scientist for Bison did

Ugh, Remy bison can ressurect himself unlimited amount of times with the Psycho Drive. Final Bison is unstoppbale, which is why they had to use CIS to beat him.

shin_remy
@ EMP

do you think sf 4 will come?

shin_remy
his soul was eternal, his soul leaves his body when his body was destroyed

but with shun goku satsu, he was send straight to hell, and Interpol destroyed the most off his bases with several body's for him

his soul can't come back from hell

Gill on the other hand really REVIVED from dead. that is impressive

shin_remy
and i do think you right that he was unstoppable if his bases weren't destroyed, psychodrive weren't gone, had the body of Ryu, or even kept his own original body, that dude became stronger and stronger and stronger

Emperor Ashtar
@ EMP

do you think sf 4 will come?
Yeah, I believe so, the thing is that Street Fighter as a franchise isn't as big as before which is why CapCom takes so long to make projects for it. Even though Capcom of America owns the rights to Street fighter, it's only for product licensing: Comics & Toys. With the new Street fighter movie coming out in 2008 how can they not make another Street fighter? They simply need to get the orignal staff together for it to happen, we need: Akiman, Funiizu, Bengus, Edayama and the rest of the Street Fighter 2 staf which has left capcom to form other companies. Companies such as: Craft & Meister, Akira, and Dimps. I know Dimps produces the Budokai games, whilst Craft & Meister ( Funiizu's company) produces Super DBZ.

EDIT: After watching SDBZ in action, I'm not worried if Street Fighter becomes a 3D fighter anymore. That game is freaking sick fighter.

shin_remy
i don't understand Capcom

oowhh yeah

DEvil May Cry ANIME comes out in JUNE!!! 12 episodes can't wait to see it

they make a real sf movie, why not a sf anime? a anime that follows the story of sf from the beginning.

or make sf 4!! but instead they keep releasing crappy games like Capcom Fighting Jam.

maybe sf 4 comes.. maybe.. with sf 3 was also a something of a bithday of capcom, can't remember it

Emperor Ashtar
Meh, I can wait for SF4 as long as I have SDBZ. smokin'

shin_remy
big grin

btw those dbz movies from you on youtube rock man wink

i'm going to post some sf matches very soon

Remulous Dohma
There wont be a SF 4. SF always stops at 3. and SDBZ is like the only good DBZ game.

Emperor Ashtar
big grin

btw those dbz movies from you on youtube rock man wink

i'm going to post some sf matches very soon
Thanks, Btw

Post something other than Third Strike, because it has enough Vids.

shin_remy
There wont be a SF 4. SF always stops at 3. and SDBZ is like the only good DBZ game.

you never know that dude

garou 2 comes out too

Superboy Prime
Uh...Bison gets to use his Psycho Drive and Seph is just wandering around with the masamune?

Whatever happened to Safer Sephiroth?

Emperor Ashtar

So, what do you call all those incarnations of Street Fighter 2?

Yeah, SDBZ is great, but it get's alot of hate. Check out my thread about it on Computer/Video Game discussions. DBZ fanboys keep arguing how Tenkaiichi 2 is better.

Remulous Dohma
So, what do you call all those incarnations of Street Fighter 2?

Yeah, SDBZ is great, but it get's alot of hate. Check out my thread about it on Computer/Video Game discussions. DBZ fanboys keep arguing how Tenkaiichi 2 is better. I call all those incarnations SF2, refinements, but they always stop at 3, unless they are going to male another spin off trilogy.

Street Fighter 3

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Street Fighter Ex3

I don't see it going pass 3rd Strike.

And as far as Tenkaiichi 2, it's better then the first one, but it still kinda sucks. I am a hardcore DBZ fan (my favorite anime) but the games just sucks total Dragon Balls.

Rewmac
The anime movie version who whiped the floor with everyone could do some demage other than that he is getting owned.

King Nothing
So Ingrid will take Bison? She is the master of Saiko power and eternal and is a goddess. Most likely. She said Bison has SOME of her power and he can turn city into giant craters.

Xenogears
Cant argue with that and besides, there was already a Gouki VS Sepiroth thread and Gouki won. M.Bison can probably beat S.Gouki. Probably due to the fact the AC version of Sephiroth was being used. Against Seifer Sephiroth, any version of Akuma would get obliterated by a Super Nova.

shin_remy
maybe

King Nothing
Originally posted by Xenogears
Probably due to the fact the AC version of Sephiroth was being used. Against Seifer Sephiroth, any version of Akuma would get obliterated by a Super Nova. The Super Nova is not a canon attack. Sephiroth could never really use it, it was something cool that made the fight against him harder for the player. Gouki will destroy Sephiroth, and that has already been proven, so lets not even mention M.Bison.

Emperor Ashtar
I think Ingrid had lost more than some of her powers, because she was stated to be severly weakened I believe.

King Nothing
I think Ingrid had lost more than some of her powers, because she was stated to be severely weakened I believe. She was severely weakened and still had enough power to rival or beat M.Bison. Even though she doesn't really have many showings, I think there is enough evidence to put her on a DarkStalker level, IMO.

Emperor Ashtar
She was severely weakened and still had enough power to rival or beat M.Bison. Even though she doesn't really have many showings, I think there is enough evidence to put her on a DarkStalker level, IMO.

Yeah, a low level Makai. . . She hasn't displayed anything past Anakaris level.

King Nothing
Nearly every game she's been in or official art, she's been seen with other Capcom characters and she's a goddess. This leads me to believe that even though she was in SF she doesn't really belong to SF. I have next to no proof of this and it may be a LOOOOOOOONG stretch but I really think she can beat Pyron, as shown in her ending in CFE.

Emperor Ashtar
Fighting Jam endings are retarded:

-Ryu standing against a vampire Savior character Gallon
-Pyron being paired with gouki as a boss
-Gouki destroying asteroids

That game is stupid...

King Nothing
Fighting Jam endings are retarded:

-Ryu standing against a vampire Savior character Gallon
-Pyron being paired with gouki as a boss
-Gouki destroying asteroids

That game is stupid...

-Of course Ryu could never step to J.T. but I still thought the ending was great, to see Ryu fight a character not from SF. Not to mention Udon has some excellent artist, IMO. The endings were the best part of the game, IMO.

-Pyron being paired with Akuma was kinda stupid. It'll be better as Akuma, then Pyron.

-That whole asteroid thing, I think wasn't too far of a stretch. Every one of Akuma's feats has him doing them with out being Shin. (I never said Akuma was capable, I'm just saying that if he could, I wouldn't be surprised.)

As far as Ingrid goes, I think she's that powerful because her first game has her pitted against many other Capcom characters and she is like the only one who hasn't had any other appearances before that game. Like Ruby Heart, don't you think that she's tough enough to hang with some of the powerful Marvel characters, seeing as how her first game has her pitted against them?

Emperor Ashtar
Of course Ryu could never step to J.T. but I still thought the ending was great, to see Ryu fight a character not from SF. Not to mention Udon has some excellent artist, IMO. The endings were the best part of the game, IMO.

Meh, not much of a Udon fan myself, never have been.

As far as Ingrid goes, I think she's that powerful because her first game has her pitted against many other Capcom characters and she is like the only one who hasn't had any other appearances before that game. Like Ruby Heart, don't you think that she's tough enough to hang with some of the powerful Marvel characters, seeing as how her first game has her pitted against them?

Comicbook characters are so over-powered at times that it's ridiculous. I understand diety's or oversears, but alot of times writers ignore what's been established just write a character in whatever way they think is cool. So, no one in Capcom is screwing with marvels strongest.

King Nothing
Of course not Marvels strongest, but some of the powerful characters in MVC2. Not Thanos or anything like that, but like Magneto or something?

It's the same as Ingrid, why would Capcom make a new character that can't even hand with the stronger characters?

Emperor Ashtar
Of course not Marvels strongest, but some of the powerful characters in MVC2. Not Thanos or anything like that, but like Magneto or something?

Nope, he's to beastly.

It's the same as Ingrid, why would Capcom make a new character that can't even hand with the stronger characters?

Ingrids strength is inconclusive for now.

King Nothing
But it can be possible that she is that strong, and if she is proven to be that powerful, there wouldn't be much shock.

shin_remy
S.Gouki in Capcom Fighting Jam was difficult to beat as a boss. Pyron was easy to beat.

Capcom is smart about one thing !!! And that is, when you play with S.Gouki, you die very fast, reason is, if they didn't do that,S.Gouki was a godtier in that game, way to overpowerd. If you fight AGAINST S.Gouki in that game, he won't die that quick, but if we play with him, then he die fast..

normal Gouki in SF 3 Third strike, also can't take much damage, he dies also very fast.. it's the same reason why did that. Or else he is waaay to strong. As story offcourse Gouki won't die that quickly

Emperor Ashtar
The best incarnation of Shin Gouki is the one in SVC:Choas. . .
You know it's funny, prior to me using the Capcom of Japan names I.E. Gouki. Everyone would refer to him as akuma.

leonheartmm
i can say this without a doubt.

bison{or even shin akuma or ANY character in street fighter} is nothing compared to sephiroth/final fantasy characters.

so what if he gets his power from ingrid.

sephiroth was more powerful than JENOVAH, the abominable creature that fell from heaven!

King Nothing
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i can say this without a doubt.

bison{or even shin akuma or ANY character in street fighter} is nothing compared to sephiroth/final fantasy characters.

so what if he gets his power from ingrid.

sephiroth was more powerful than JENOVAH, the abominable creature that fell from heaven! M.Bison is eternal, Seph can't beat him in one on one. M.Bison vaped a city in 1 attack.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
The Super Nova is not a canon attack. Sephiroth could never really use it, it was something cool that made the fight against him harder for the player. Gouki will destroy Sephiroth, and that has already been proven, so lets not even mention M.Bison. I think Super Nova was more of an illusionary attack, but still canon.

Darkstorm Zero
It's quite strange...

I still see S.Gouki winning over any form of Bison, not entirely because he's more powerful or because Bison is technically immortal with a healing factor that makes Wolverine look like a burnt corpse, but simply because Gouki posesses perhaps the single biggest plot assisted attack ever developed by Street Fighter, the Raging Demon.

With this attack, Bison loses his soul, the very thing that is immortal is sent to hell, and is trapped there... No matter how immortal you are, if your soul is separated from your body, then there's nothing to ressurect. Although, if Bison's soul ever escaped from Hell and found a new host, That would be an interesting story arch.

That said, the problem lies with Akuma scoring a hit on Bison with the SGS, and I have to wonder... Can Akuma do it to a guy who teleports as fast as he does? or moves that quickly, or flies? To me, their destructive capabilities are about equal, but as tough and strong as Gouki may be, I dunno if he can last long enough to get a hit on Bison with the SGS, especially since Bison has access to vast regenerative capabilities and unlimited energy (Stamina endurance and offensive capabilities never dwindle).

For this reason, I'd say that match is a draw. Akuma being the ONLY one who can defeat Bison permanently while he has the Drive without having to blow it up first, is perhaps the one thing that can tip the scales against Bison.

Asfor the topic at hand, I will agree with the majority and say Bison wins this until Sephiroth can find and destroy the Drive.

Who else?
If you ask me, SF3 3rd Strike Akuma was perfect, IMO. He had many inststant kills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.