Tenebrous&Aegis&tyrant(fp)vs3 Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
battle take place in space.
the celestail team is
exitar
scathan
arshiem
who takes it?

llagrok
Celestials.

Tenebrous
team 1

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Celestials.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Juntai
Celestials.

llagrok
Tyrant is barely above skyfather level. The celestials crush skyfathers.

lordboo
i thought full power tyrant was fractionally below galactus in power?

grey fox

Full power Tyrant was nearly as Powerful as Big G

Also T&A ARE a powerful as Big G , whom Bitchslaps celestials.

Thus Team 2 get their asses kicked 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
battle take place in space.
the celestail team is
exitar
scathan
arshiem
who takes it?

Celestials

Soljer
Scathan > Living Tribunal.
shifty.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Full power Tyrant was nearly as Powerful as Big G

Also T&A ARE a powerful as Big G , whom Bitchslaps celestials.

Thus Team 2 get their asses kicked 10/10 Didn't Galactus defeat and trap T&A's entire race..?

They're powerful, but I don't think they're in league with a well fed, prepared, Galactus.

And I've never seen anything in 616 having Galactus over Celestials. Especially so much as to be 'bitchslapping' them. Got scans?

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't Galactus defeat and trap T&A's entire race..?

They're powerful, but I don't think they're in league with a well fed, prepared, Galactus.

And I've never seen anything in 616 having Galactus over Celestials. Especially so much as to be 'bitchslapping' them. Got scans?

How powerful do u think Scathan the Approver was

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't Galactus defeat and trap T&A's entire race..?

The usual Celestial affair is wiping out a space armada and pwning the Asgardians (both of which are in Galactus's realm). Add in a bunch of hyperbole and narrative about them being 'mighty space gods' and BAM .

Celestial comic.

Endless Mike
Scathan solos

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Scathan solos

Don't leave out Arishem and Exitar wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Scathan solos

Meh , he beats a hawkgod and attemtps to copy Lt.

celestialdemon
Celestials win.

Priest
Celestials had shown more power than Tyrant imo.
Tenebrous and Aegis powers are speculative, supposedly their both as powerful as Galactus, if so, how the heck did Galactus beat both of them in the first place? What the f**k?
Going with the Celestials here.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
Celestials had shown more power than Tyrant imo.
Tenebrous and Aegis powers are speculative, supposedly their both as powerful as Galactus, if so, how the heck did Galactus beat both of them in the first place? What the f**k?
Going with the Celestials here.

Deus Ex Machina power more then likely

Priest
Deus Ex Machina power more then likely
Possibly. but Aegis and Tenebrous doesn't have enough showings to be on par with Galactus.(I donut think the narration in Annihilation really counts as a reliable source of their true power)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials

cosigned

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest
Possibly. but Aegis and Tenebrous doesn't have enough showings to be on par with Galactus.(I donut think the narration in Annihilation really counts as a reliable source of their true power)

I agree. Silver Surfer took care of business right after anyways smile

Has it occurred to anyone that the celestials have the best names ever? XD

lordboo
until more panel feats are shown by t&a id go with celestails,tyrant is badaas though.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
until more panel feats are shown by t&a id go with celestails,tyrant is badaas though.

vs Arishem
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/02.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/03.jpg

grey fox
Aside from good art those scans mean nothing.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Aside from good art those scans mean nothing.

How so? T&A beat Galactus. T&A lost to the Silver Surfer. They stand no chance against those Celestials

It is great art. Eternals original series

Utrigita
Actually they does if he assume that Scathan is just a regular celestial and not some agent of the beyonders then team ones chances are actually quiet good for winning the fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
How so? T&A beat Galactus. T&A lost to the Silver Surfer. They stand no chance against those Celestials

It is great art. Eternals original series

T&A lost to Surfer due to a DEM.

Utrigita
And he nearly killed himself to, and Galactus was impressed by his actions, my point still stands team 1

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
And he nearly killed himself to, and Galactus was impressed by his actions, my point still stands team 1

I love your passion for Galactus smile And ur my friend smile. Those Celestials destroy team one.

BTW, here's a hint. Scathan may return when the Celestial host returns

guy222
T&A lost to Surfer due to a DEM.

Silver Surfer was embarassed by Black Panther. Can't break a wrestling hold. Previous, Surfer defeated two beings who defeated Galactus.

Celestials in a cakewalk

Utrigita
Okay if we say that team two win it is only because of them having scathan with them changes him to anyone other and they would probably win.

guy222
Okay if we say that team two win it is only because of them having scathan with them changes him to anyone other and they would probably win.

Arishem the Judge and Exitar are powerful as well. smile

Utrigita
but not as powerful as 50% powered Galactus not even combined, and that is about that level that Tyrant is at full power

guy222
but not as powerful as 50% powered Galactus not even combined, and that is about that level that Tyrant is at full power

As a Celestial fan, u know my answer. PM me and lets continue our chat smile

Utrigita
Better then to fill 10 pages with speculations.

Tenebrous
I haven't really seen much of celestial power in terms of scope. The power they casually wield is pretty mighty, but more often then not the scope is localized to brushing off the destroyer, destroying planets, etc. What are examples of them having really impressive feats? Also i am not talking about scathan in that protege story.

Madvillain
Celestials, relatively easily.

Celestials> Galactus= Tenebrous=Aegis> Tyrant

I hope that answers your question.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Madvillain

No it doesn't. Those aren't feats. Why do you have the opinion that Celestials > Galactus?

And according to Annihilation, Galactus > Tenebrous/Aegis. They are not his equals.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Tenebrous
No it doesn't. Those aren't feats. Why do you have the opinion that Celestials > Galactus?

And according to Annihilation, Galactus > Tenebrous/Aegis. They are not his equals.

They are roughly equals, and Galactus has way more low showing feats than the Celestials. Galactus gets routinely owned by characters like Thor. Galactus was warded off by a God Blast that a Celestial shrugged off. Characters that Galactus does battle with would get annhilated in milliseconds by the Celestials. These are beings that treat planets like golfballs...planets that Galactus must consume to survive. And let's not forget that he is just a mere fraction of their size.

Tenebrous
They are roughly equals, and Galactus has way more low showing feats than the Celestials. Galactus gets routinely owned by characters like Thor. Galactus was warded off by a God Blast that a Celestial shrugged off. Characters that Galactus does battle with would get annhilated in milliseconds by the Celestials. These are beings that treat planets like golfballs...planets that Galactus must consume to survive. And let's not forget that he is just a mere fraction of their size.

That's due to the inherent natures of his character. Galactus' power fluctuates widely.

Anyway there are certain points that I'll address.

Galactus was warded off by a god blast, but he was weak (this is apparent due to his diminished status....he was only a few feet taller than Thor and his size is commesurate with his power/strength at that time).

The Celestials have, again, to my knowledge, not battled anyone on the caliber of enemies that Galactus battles, with the exception of Ego. This is what I was talking about before in regards to the scope of their powers. When has a single celestial battled 1 individual, with the collateral damage destroying entire galaxies (Galactus vs. FP Tyrant)?
When has a single celestial battled 1 individual, where the conflict was felt across multiple dimensions (Galactus vs. Mephisto, in his realm)?
When has a single celestial contained the power of Abraxus, antithesis to multi-Eternity?

I believe you're referencing the planets that the One Above All and ziran the tester (or analyzer) were throwing at thanos. Galactus has teleported entire galaxies instantaneously across the cosmos, nevermind throwing planets around like golf-balls against a enemy at close proximity.

We should also not forget that Galactus can alter his size at whim, which I do not believe the celestials have the ability to do, or if they have showed it.

Galactus has altered his size several times to large proportions. In fact in that same Infinity Gauntlet comic, Galactus is shown at the same size as the other celestials. In other instances he appears even larger.

Several more points. The black celestial, considered to be one of the three most-powerful celestials ever, used the power of Galactus to attempt to conquer the universe. So, to be clear, the black celestial did not use celestial tech or celestial power, but instead used Galactus, and Galactus alone, to meet his ultimate goals. That means capabilities of Galactus > capabilities of the third, or even the second-most powerful celestial.

Earth X, while non-canon, has Galactus defeating and destroying several celestials with ease.

Lastly, Galactus has the UN, which is part of him. If he so wanted, he could obliterate the entire celestial race with a gesture.

LORDSIDIOUS01
That's due to the inherent natures of his character. Galactus' power fluctuates widely.

Galactus was warded off by a god blast, but he was weak (this is apparent due to his diminished status....he was only a few feet taller than Thor and his size is commesurate with his power/strength at that time).

The Celestials have, again, to my knowledge, not battled anyone on the caliber of enemies that Galactus battles, with the exception of Ego. This is what I was talking about before in regards to the scope of their powers. When has a single celestial battled 1 individual, with the collateral damage destroying entire galaxies (Galactus vs. FP Tyrant)?
When has a single celestial battled 1 individual, where the conflict was felt across multiple dimensions (Galactus vs. Mephisto, in his realm)?
When has a single celestial contained the power of Abraxus, antithesis to multi-Eternity?

I believe you're referencing the planets that the One Above All and ziran the tester (or analyzer) were throwing at thanos. Galactus has teleported entire galaxies instantaneously across the cosmos, nevermind throwing planets around like golf-balls against a enemy at close proximity.

We should also not forget that Galactus can alter his size at whim, which I do not believe the celestials have the ability to do, or if they have showed it.

Galactus has altered his size several times to large proportions. In fact in that same Infinity Gauntlet comic, Galactus is shown at the same size as the other celestials. In other instances he appears even larger.

Several more points. The black celestial, considered to be one of the three most-powerful celestials ever, used the power of Galactus to attempt to conquer the universe. So, to be clear, the black celestial did not use celestial tech or celestial power, but instead used Galactus, and Galactus alone, to meet his ultimate goals. That means capabilities of Galactus > capabilities of the third, or even the second-most powerful celestial.

Earth X, while non-canon, has Galactus defeating and destroying several celestials with ease.

Lastly, Galactus has the UN, which is part of him. If he so wanted, he could obliterate the entire celestial race with a gesture.

Galactus couldn't consume Tiamut. Hence the fear when Tiamut awoke

Is the UN really apart of Galan. He feared it in FF

Utrigita
And what a load of crap that comic was Galactus being afraid of Tiamut please, when Thanos assembled the IG Galactus laughed at him, but he wasn't afraid nore was he of the pre-retcon Beyonder even though his powers was dwarfed, he wasn't afraid but that he fears a freaking celestial who is below eternity that is ridicules.

He was impressed by the HOTU's power to kill a celestial but the difference is that destroying the mortal form of a celestial isn't hard but to kill one and make sure it doesn't come back that difficuelt.

Utrigita

Agree Celestials > Galactus they are two many for him unless he is charged to his prime.

for the rest, no that isn't the right order.

Galactus at approximately 50% = tyrant at Full power, now T&A was attacking a weakend Galactus.

So weakend Galactus = Tenebrous they fought for some time and stalemate. Now both of them vs Galactus < T&A as shown.

basically I think Tyrant FP is above ore around the power of a promial God, and these three celestials remove Scathan and put someone els in, the black celestial, then the Celestials would get crushed.

guy222
And what a load of crap that comic was Galactus being afraid of Tiamut please, when Thanos assembled the IG Galactus laughed at him, but he wasn't afraid nore was he of the pre-retcon Beyonder even though his powers was dwarfed, he wasn't afraid but that he fears a freaking celestial who is below eternity that is ridicules.

He was impressed by the HOTU's power to kill a celestial but the difference is that destroying the mortal form of a celestial isn't hard but to kill one and make sure it doesn't come back that difficuelt.

smile

Utrigita

Tenebrous = artist + clap = beer

Lets see we now are Worldwarhulk, You and me to respect Galactus

thumbup

guy222
Tenebrous = artist + clap = beer

Lets see we now are Worldwarhulk, You and me to respect Galactus

thumbup

I will agree smile U show incredible dedication for Galactus. thumbup

rifleraygun

Utrigita
all should have dedication for Galactus big grin

guy222
all should have dedication for Galactus big grin

Celestials #1 big grin

Utrigita
NO Galactus is T H E # 1

guy222
NO Galactus is T H E # 1

Happy Dance smile

Tenebrous
gunsmilie

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9343/galactology2ne9.jpg

Mr Master

Actually Earth-X is Canon.

It took place in Reality 9997,

Reality 9997 is a Universe with in the Multiverse.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually Earth-X is Canon.

It took place in Reality 9997,

Reality 9997 is a Universe with in the Multiverse. It's not canon.
It's not canon to 616 Galactus specifically.

It's canon to that specific universe though.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
It's not canon.

Again,

Earth-X is Canon.

Earth-X took place in Reality 9997

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9429/36447529pr9.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2005)

It's not canon to 616 Galactus specifically.

Which is why I clearly stated,

Earth-X took place in Reality 9997.

It's canon to that specific universe though.

As are all Universes outside the 616 Reality.

It's Canon to the Multiverse.

There is a Universe in the Multiverse,

where Franklyn "is" Galactus.

Jebus reborn
Again,

Earth-X is Canon.

Earth-X took place in Reality 9997

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9429/36447529pr9.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2005)

Which is why I clearly stated,

Earth-X took place in Reality 9997.

As are all Universes outside the 616 Reality.

It's Canon to the Multiverse.

There is a Universe in the Multiverse,

where Franklyn "is" Galactus. Usually canon pertains to 616.
What writer honestly says:
"It's canon to the multiverse though."

The Galactus we use in threads, isn't Earth X Galactus, it's 616 Galactus.

Mr Master
Usually canon pertains to 616.
What writer honestly says:
"It's canon to the multiverse though."

Actually Canon pertains to anything that happens in the Marvel Omniverse,

and is regarded by Marvel On Panel or/and in Bios as part of continuity.

The 616 Universe is the Prime Reality,

but this does not make other Realities/UniverseS obselete or inconsequential.

In fact, many times occurances Outside 616 affect 616 directly.

The Galactus we use in threads, isn't Earth X Galactus, it's 616 Galactus.

I know that friend,

been a member for quite a while myself. smile

Tenebrous
Actually Canon pertains to anything that happens in the Marvel Omniverse,

and is regarded by Marvel On Panel or/and in Bios as part of continuity.

The 616 Universe is the Prime Reality,

but this does not make other Realities/UniverseS obselete or inconsequential.

In fact, many times occurances Outside 616 affect 616 directly.

I know that friend,

been a member for quite a while myself. smile

I think most people who follow cosmics know the definition of canon/multiverse/omniverse and what not. So I really don't think you need to clarify.

The point in my original post was that it's non-canon within the context of Galactus the character. Yes it's canon within the broader marvel context, which I was not discussing. It's non-canon for Galactus-proper, which I was discussing.

Utrigita
Never the less it is pleasurable to see Galactus (franklin) kick around some Celestials smile

llagrok
Celestials 131

guy222
Never the less it is pleasurable to see Galactus (franklin) kick around some Celestials smile

Heroes Reborn, Franklin is respected by the Celestials(Ashema the Listener)

Utrigita
and he should be he is potential and possibly there equal and superior.

guy222
and he should be he is potential and possibly there equal and superior.

Celestials created the mutants.

guy222
Scathan and crew FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.