Jarrod I Dare U. U Fcvkin Untcay Fk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
I DRE U TO READ THIS AND COME AND FIGHT ME ON MONDAY AFTA SCHOL. I DON'T C ARE WHAT DA TEACHER WITH DA NICE TITTES SAYS ABOUT US WHEN WE FIGHT. ITZ NOW OR NEVA AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS DOWN. U NO WAT TEACHER I AM TALKIN ABOUT. DA ENGLESH TEACHER GNOMES OR SUM SHITS I ****ING DUNT NO OK, BUT SHE HAS DA BEST RACK LIKE BETETRRET THAN PLAYBOI HAS I NO **** OATH. IF U DONT WANNA COME OUT AND FIGHT ON MONDAY DEN FVK APOLOGZ TO ME N!!!!GGA *****. I STILL STANDING FOR DA REST OF DA WORLD TO SEE. I AIN'T GOING DOWN IN A GLORY I WILL STAND EVA IN TIME LIKE A FVCKING STATUE OR SUMTHING. U NO LIKE THAT LINCOL C*NTS WHO FREED DA SLAVES. HE HAS A FVKCING STATIUE AND I WILL HAV ON NEXT TO HIM, COS THAT'S HOPW I ROOL! BTW IF U DUNT KNOW LINCOLN HE'S DA ONE WITH DA LONG HAT D*MB FAGGGGOTS LOLZ ROLLIN ON ME ON MONDAY WILL BE UR DOOOOOMMMM I GOT THE GUYS WAITING THEY KNW I KNW U ARE GOING DOWN JARROD. I DID UR MOM AND YOUR SISTA AT DA SAME TIME IZ DA BEST THREESOME EVA. BEAT ME IN A FIGHT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE NOT TO BE RAPED. UNDERASTAND???????? OK END MESSAGE!

Scythe
I hope you copied and pasted that from someone retarded...

Thörin
Not. haermm

Scythe
Ha!

Kram3r

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Rogue Jedi
lay off the drugs, baby.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
lay off the drugs, baby. I disagree. Do more drugs. It makes me laugh.

*=DeathReaperr'
They let you eat at the table although you are retarded? how nice of them

~Flamboyant~
Why wouldn't a family allow a family member who is mentally retarded to eat at the table?

Scythe

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kram3r
I DRE U TO READ THIS AND COME AND FIGHT ME ON MONDAY AFTA SCHOL. I DON'T C ARE WHAT DA TEACHER WITH DA NICE TITTES SAYS ABOUT US WHEN WE FIGHT. ITZ NOW OR NEVA AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS DOWN. U NO WAT TEACHER I AM TALKIN ABOUT. DA ENGLESH TEACHER GNOMES OR SUM SHITS I ****ING DUNT NO OK, BUT SHE HAS DA BEST RACK LIKE BETETRRET THAN PLAYBOI HAS I NO **** OATH. IF U DONT WANNA COME OUT AND FIGHT ON MONDAY DEN FVK APOLOGZ TO ME N!!!!GGA *****. I STILL STANDING FOR DA REST OF DA WORLD TO SEE. I AIN'T GOING DOWN IN A GLORY I WILL STAND EVA IN TIME LIKE A FVCKING STATUE OR SUMTHING. U NO LIKE THAT LINCOL C*NTS WHO FREED DA SLAVES. HE HAS A FVKCING STATIUE AND I WILL HAV ON NEXT TO HIM, COS THAT'S HOPW I ROOL! BTW IF U DUNT KNOW LINCOLN HE'S DA ONE WITH DA LONG HAT D*MB FAGGGGOTS LOLZ ROLLIN ON ME ON MONDAY WILL BE UR DOOOOOMMMM I GOT THE GUYS WAITING THEY KNW I KNW U ARE GOING DOWN JARROD. I DID UR MOM AND YOUR SISTA AT DA SAME TIME IZ DA BEST THREESOME EVA. BEAT ME IN A FIGHT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE NOT TO BE RAPED. UNDERASTAND???????? OK END MESSAGE!

Wow, maybe you should be paying more attention to your English teach and less about trivial gripes...Yu known wut i be sayin, cuz it shore dundt looks like you be excersisng what be known as proper speech....WORD

are you 12?

dr. pookie
lol

Kram3r
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wow, maybe you should be paying more attention to your English teach and less about trivial gripes...Yu known wut i be sayin, cuz it shore dundt looks like you be excersisng what be known as proper speech....WORD

are you 12?

How about doing some research on what kind of poster I am normally before making a generalisation? Oh, but that would be too much work, wouldn't it? BTW, FYI, I'm 10th in my English course without practically any study whatsoever. So I think it's safe to say that I have a fairly strong grasp on the English language. Is everything understood? Are we done? Good. doped

dr. pookie
this thread is the aftermath of a rape i bet

Kram3r
Originally posted by dr. pookie
this thread is the aftermath of a rape i bet

Funny, I was just willing to bet that you were the aftermath of rape. doped

Tattoo
Funny, I was just willing to bet that you were the aftermath of rape. doped

His mom should have swallowed. doped

Kram3r
Originally posted by Tattoo
His mom should have swallowed. doped

I know I would have been disappointed waiting 9 months for that. doped

Vinny Valentine
Kid sounds like a dick.

Tattoo
I know I would have been disappointed waiting 9 months for that. doped

Shove him back into the oven until he's done cooking. doped

Kram3r
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Kid sounds like a dick.

He is.

Originally posted by Tattoo
Shove him back into the oven until he's done cooking. doped

Sounds like a good plan. doped

Mišt
OMG BRING IT U PUSI IMA GET MY CUSIN 2 CUM N SMASH U UP LOL!

Kram3r

Mišt
I DUNT BASH UP PPLZ WIT DA SMALL COCK. haermm

K ILL TEL MY CUSIN NOT 2 CUM I FITE U MYSLEF! haermm

Kram3r

Darth Macabre
BTW, FYI, I'm 10th in my English course without practically any study whatsoever. Tenth? Man, that's really not something to be bragging about. no expression

Mišt
LOL MY PIKCHU CUM IN2 RICHU! haermm

ragesRemorse
How about doing some research on what kind of poster I am normally before making a generalisation? Oh, but that would be too much work, wouldn't it? BTW, FYI, I'm 10th in my English course without practically any study whatsoever. So I think it's safe to say that I have a fairly strong grasp on the English language. Is everything understood? Are we done? Good. doped

well it must be nice to know everything about everyone huh? Just because you normally speak and write properly doesnt give you sanctuary from ridicule after such a ridiculous raping of the English laguage that you have presented to start this thread. I would bet that you normally speak using broken and fantasized manufactured English language, after seeing how you talk out of emotion. Hey, thats cool though homey, dont let me be gettin up in yo grill. Next time maybe i will reaserach EVERY SINGLE PERSON before i read their posts...just like im sure you do.

Now we are done partner roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

PiruBlood
kram3r just sucker punch the kid in the hall at school.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Tenth? Man, that's really not something to be bragging about. no expression

There's 55 in the course. Without any study, or attention in class, or note taking, or doing anything at all, as opposed to those who do, I think it is. Also, taking into account the ridiculous lengths some of these people go to just to achieve mediocre results. Also, I wasn't "bragging", I was merely making a point that my level of understanding English isn't as incompetent as he says it is.

well it must be nice to know everything about everyone huh? Just because you normally speak and write properly doesnt give you sanctuary from ridicule after such a ridiculous raping of the English laguage that you have presented to start this thread. I would bet that you normally speak using broken and fantasized manufactured English language, after seeing how you talk out of emotion. Hey, thats cool though homey, dont let me be gettin up in yo grill. Next time maybe i will reaserach EVERY SINGLE PERSON before i read their posts...just like im sure you do.

No, it doesn't give me sanctuary from ridicule, however, if you're not a complete retard you could tell I'm f*cking around. Again, I wasn't speaking out of emotion, I was f*cking around you know, having fun? And guess what? I'll take you up on your bet because guess what? You can actually hear in the manner in which I talk by simply viewing the voice clips in the voice clip thread. Also, yeah, how about you actually, just take the time to read a real post or two of mine? You don't have to of course, you can give out totally ignorant opinions, I don't care.

Syren

Muppet, it was just teh lolz laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
You can actually hear in the manner in which I talk by simply viewing the voice clips in the voice clip thread.

Kram3r, no!!!!! That's not going to help your case. lol

Burnt Pancakes

Wow...

You're a prick, dude.

K.Diddy

I hope you fight better than you typeconfused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy

He types well, he's mocking someone.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
He types well, he's mocking someone.

beer I didn't ask you

Syren
Maybe you should have... would have made you look less like a moron. Only a little, though smile

Kram3r
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Kram3r, no!!!!! That's not going to help your case. lol

Is it because of my accent? 131wank

Come up and see Melbournite. smile

BTW, don't talk to Vinny like that. Also you didn't ask me anything, you commented, so Vinny would be correct to talk to you anyway.

=Tired Hiker=

Naw, your accent is hot, I was just playing. wink

K.Diddy

Come up and see Melbournite. smile

I do live in Melbourne no expression

Kram3r
I do live in Melbourne no expression

Yeah, I know, that's why I said come up and see. Did you not read what I said? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.