Quasar vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

is this elemental firestorm

Priest
Bump

Galan007
Close battle imo.

Photon009
Quasar 8/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by Photon009
Quasar 8/10. Meh,

It would be closer then that imo.

I'm thinking whoever wins would only take it 6-7/10.

starlock
Instinct tells me Quasar for the majority,but i will be honest i have not followed firestorm for about 5 years,so i might do some research

Good thread BTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
The new Firestorm is far more powerful and Superior to the old one. Able to handle the likes of a suped up Kalibak. Who easily handled Orion. And Orion would beat Quasar for a slight majority. I give The it a split. Firestorm is more powerful, quasar is more skilled.

starlock
im thinking if firestorm still has the professor in his head that might be an advantage,but then quasar links to eppy so.... wow this is a good fight

Estacado
Originally posted by starlock
im thinking if firestorm still has the professor in his head that might be an advantage,but then quasar links to eppy so.... wow this is a good fight
Darkseid separated them from each other in the last FS issue...haermm

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
im thinking if firestorm still has the professor in his head that might be an advantage,but then quasar links to eppy so.... wow this is a good fight Quasar's awareness > Firestorm's,

But I do wonder what would happen if Firestorm tried altering the atomic structure of the Q-Bands.. confused

Galan007
Darkseid separated them from each other in the last FS issue...haermm Because the professor knows the ALE. 313

Estacado
Why did the parademons look like "shadow mosters"???
That was crappy....

Galan007
Why did the parademons look like "shadow mosters"???
That was crappy.... I don't know, that was lame.

starlock
This might turn out to be my favorite thread since ive started posting here

Like i said its been 5 years or so since i followed firestorm,but does he not have a limited energy output,and could quasar(who is very skilled at draining energy) drain him..is firestorms power tied directly to his life?(like jack of heats,living laser and such)

BTW i mean wendal vaughn as quasar not the new female chic

EDIT-but i am not the thread starter so,i am not sure which one

Galan007
Where's this battle take place?

Estacado
Desert....

quanchi112
quasar his experience takes a very narrow majority

CasanoVa
Elvis for the small majority

Why? Any dude with the name "Wendell" or "Elvis" pwns, but with both? Nigga' Please.. that's too cool for school.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
But I do wonder what would happen if Firestorm tried altering the atomic structure of the Q-Bands.. confused

Redatom65
I would think their atomic structures would just be down right complicated, and much to complicated for Jason to comprehend....Not sure really ermmha

Galan007
Originally posted by Redatom65
I would think their atomic structures would just be down right complicated, and much to complicated for Jason to comprehend....Not sure really ermmha But FS views the structure of objects at the atomic level, .

In theory, all he would really have to do is rearrange the Q-Bands' atomic structure into something a little more familiar, like water.

But I'm not sure either.

TricksterPriest
But FS views the structure of objects at the atomic level, .

In theory, all he would really have to do is rearrange the Q-Bands' atomic structure into something a little more familiar, like water.

But I'm not sure either.

In theory, sure. But has anyone else ever tried to mess with the Q-bands in that way? If yes, we might have a precedent.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
In theory, sure. But has anyone else ever tried to mess with the Q-bands in that way? If yes, we might have a precedent. Just because no one has tried, does not mean it's impossible.

It's extremely plausible imo.

TricksterPriest
No no. I'm asking if anyone has tried, and failed or succeeded. If nobody has ever tried, then we can speculate. But if there's evidence either way, then we can make an educated guess as to whether or not Ronnie can do it.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No no. I'm asking if anyone has tried, and failed or succeeded. If nobody has ever tried, then we can speculate. But if there's evidence either way, then we can make an educated guess as to whether or not Ronnie can do it. I don't know if anyone has...

But if someone has tried and failed,

My next question would ask, if the being who tried this was as powerful as Firestorm?

Tazer
Yo.

Meh,

It would be closer then that imo.

I'm thinking whoever wins would only take it 6-7/10.

Id agree w/this, but if FS can create anti-matter then he take a big majority.

also, if this FS can play w/organic structures then he could simply convert Elvis's forearms into helium.

thats the end of fight right there

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Id agree w/this, but if FS can create anti-matter then he take a big majority.

also, if this FS can play w/organic structures then he could simply convert Elvis's forearms into helium.

thats the end of fight right there

Tazer I agree.

And if FS could manipulate the atoms in the Q-Bands , he could just turn those into an inert gas of some sort.

Then what's Quasar got?

It would be really close imo.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Interesting fight, however if this Elemental Firestorm, then he wipes the floor with Quasar. If however, this is regular Ronnie Raymond/Prof. Stein or the current Firestorm, then Quasar beats the crap out of him.

Galan007
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
If however, this is regular Ronnie Raymond/Prof. Stein or the current Firestorm, then Quasar beats the crap out of him. no

LORDSIDIOUS01
no

Why??

yinyang wounded1

Galan007
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Why??

yinyang wounded1 It would be very close.

Neither of them would beat the other easily.

LORDSIDIOUS01
It would be very close.

Neither of them would beat the other easily.

Thats true.

Zack M
Split or Firestorm 6/10.

abhilegend
Classic Quasar wins.

Emo Quasar loses.

leonidas
look at how cute curious galan was 8 yrs ago.... g007-psyduck

no matter how you slice it, this would be a good, fun match up. an indicator might be how fs has done against green lanterns in the past..... can't think of any battles between gl's and fs off-hand though. anyone?

Zack M
Bump. Any opinions change?

leonidas
still close. don't think fs could alter the bands structure given their stature. still recall recall fs battling a gl or even sinestro, not for any prolonged period of time. not sure he could affect the constructs by altering them given that they are made of quantum energy, but he has enough firepower to break them.

hrm. still not sure. maybe quasar 6/10 given some of his feats. fs may have some really goo ones i'm forgetting but i have a sense that wendell's highs top ronnie's.

Blue Area Vet
I agree.

And if FS could manipulate the atoms in the Q-Bands , he could just turn those into an inert gas of some sort.

Then what's Quasar got?

It would be really close imo.

There's no precedent for that and arguing along those lines are against the rules. That's like me arguing Quasar could fill Firestorm's lungs with constructs. If you are just speculating out loud, then that's fine.

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
still close. don't think fs could alter the bands structure given their stature. still recall recall fs battling a gl or even sinestro, not for any prolonged period of time. not sure he could affect the constructs by altering them given that they are made of quantum energy, but he has enough firepower to break them.

hrm. still not sure. maybe quasar 6/10 given some of his feats. fs may have some really goo ones i'm forgetting but i have a sense that wendell's highs top ronnie's.

He was universal something just under John's in JLA. Or the matrix, can't remember.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
look at how cute curious galan was 8 yrs ago.... g007-psyduck

no matter how you slice it, this would be a good, fun match up. an indicator might be how fs has done against green lanterns in the past..... can't think of any battles between gl's and fs off-hand though. anyone? FS one-shots Quasar, like he did to Black Adam. sly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.