Tenebrous vs Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
hmm

Priest
The Celestial

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
hmm

Tiamut
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_021_022.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_035-1.jpg

My favorite comic big grin

celestialdemon
Tiamut wins 10/10.

Utrigita
don't know enough about Tenebrous to say yes ore no yet.

llagrok
That is such an awesome scan.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
That is such an awesome scan.

Thank u smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Thank u smile

Guy, can Tiamut defeat Arishem

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Guy, can Tiamut defeat Arishem

Prolly smile

guy222
Yes he can

Tiamut>Tenebrous

george '06
isnt tiamut above galactus?

guy222
During the Black Celestial, Galactus 'consumed' Tiamut. 500,000 years later, Tiamut awoke to his full glory. The Watcher couldn't watch and Galactus knew fear

I'm a huge Celestial fan. Me, Utrigita and Tenebrous have had cool debates between the two

george '06
if hes stronger than galactus and galactus beat tenebrous, Aegis and a couple others putting them in the kyln
then
Tiamut > Galactus > Tenebrous
and even if galactus didnt take all of them at once
he till beat tenebrous once and it took tenebrous and aegis together to beat him during annihilation

iceman24567
Hmm I think Tenebrous takes it Tiamut has barely any on panel feats.

Endless Mike
Current Tiamut probably loses, he stated in Eternals #1 that he was weakened and could only destroy part of the solar system

guy222
And that's silly because Gaiman's version...He's 'God'

Eleven more issues to go. Hopefully, Tiamut will have some good feats

Knowsbleed33
Wow, Tiamut speaks in that issue? Celestials RARELY say a word.

Going by the forum rules, I have to go with Tenebrous.

Utrigita
Tenebrous for the win

guy222
Tiamut

starlock
Tiamut for the easy win

guy222
yes

Hopefully, these new writers make Tiamut the badass he is

Tenebrous defeated a hungry Galactus, but loses to Silver Surfer. Tiamut awakes to his full glory in Gaiman's incredible run and the Watcher can't watch and Galactus knows fear

iceman24567
Tenebrous was defeated by a plot device we have seen barely any battle feats from Tiamut. Tenebrous poops on him.

guy222
Celestials can't kill Tiamut

Tenebrous loses

Ur opinion is different is respected

iceman24567
Celestials can't kill Tiamut

Tenebrous loses

Ur opinion is different is respected Celestials can't kill Galactus either wink

guy222
Otay friend

Knowsbleed33
Going by current forms Tiamut loses.

guy222
Series has a long way to go. Next issue, we find out about the Fulcrum

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Wow, Tiamut speaks in that issue? Celestials RARELY say a word.

Going by the forum rules, I have to go with Tenebrous.

It was more like telepathy

guy222
Arishem spoke in Eternals Vol. 1 #2

Tiamut has been speaking since Gaiman's run

Speaking with Makkari in Dreamspace

norrinradd43
Hey Guy...I have kinda fallen off with recent comics in the past few months, what is this glorious Celestials story so I can get up on it?

guy222
Hey buddy

Eternals #1 just came out. Tiamut isn't at full power and he can annihilate much of the solar system. The Horde is coming and next issue we learn about the Fulcrum

I can PM u the issue

Knowsbleed33
PM me the issue please.

guy222
Okay good friend

Knowsbleed33
Thanks buddy.

guy222
U got it

Issue almost done

BruceSkywalker
wavey

guy222
afternoon young jedi

guy222
Tiamut w/Uatu

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0741/Eternals_09_0012.jpg

Merging w/Uni-Mind

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0851/Eternals_09_0014.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0293/Eternals_09_0015.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0691/Eternals_09_0016.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0990/Eternals_09_0017.jpg

w/Uatu again

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0401/Eternals_09_0018.jpg

= Fulcrum

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0233/Eternals_09_0019.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0800/Eternals_09_0020.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0711/Eternals_09_0021.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Tiamut w/Uatu

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0741/Eternals_09_0012.jpg

Merging w/Uni-Mind

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0851/Eternals_09_0014.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0293/Eternals_09_0015.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0691/Eternals_09_0016.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0990/Eternals_09_0017.jpg

w/Uatu again

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0401/Eternals_09_0018.jpg

= Fulcrum

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0233/Eternals_09_0019.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0800/Eternals_09_0020.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0711/Eternals_09_0021.jpg

My issue hasn't come in the post yet, but do they actually explain what the fulcrum actually is?

I mean, for a while I thought it was Eternity, but the scans you psoted show that that's not true.

kgkg
Tiamut has evolved he wins easy now

guy222
thumb up

Utrigita
Imo the outcome haven't changed.

Slaanesh
Tiamut easily..

LDHZenkai
Tiamut is The Fulcrums equal. And from what we can tell the fulcrum is either TOAA or something very close.

Nestical
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Tiamut is The Fulcrums equal. And from what we can tell the fulcrum is either TOAA or something very close.

that answers my question about who the fulcrum is.anyways tiamut ftw

guy222
Young Jedi's thread got some good responses and scans after the bump

woot

Tiamut the Communicator FTW

Knowsbleed33
Wish there was more about the Fulcrum. Too many people speculating it's TOAA.

iceman24567
I think its TOAA erm

Knowsbleed33
That's the drugs talking.

LDHZenkai
Wish there was more about the Fulcrum. Too many people speculating it's TOAA.
Eh, he says that no being has ever questioned him and that he seeded life on planets for an immeasurable amount of time. He also existed before the current Universe. Maybe he's TOAA's dad? /shrug

iceman24567
That's the drugs talking. So confused

id369
We know this much. For a long time we have read that the Celestials serve higher being. But now it specifically state that the Watchers, Celestials, and Horde serve the Fulcrum. The Fulcrum is regarded as all powerful, and all knowing capable of unmaking a Celestial, and predates the Universe.

guy222
And Tiamut is his =

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by id369
We know this much. For a long time we have read that the Celestials serve higher being. But now it specifically state that the Watchers, Celestials, and Horde serve the Fulcrum. The Fulcrum is regarded as all powerful, and all knowing capable of unmaking a Celestial, and predates the Universe.

Add all that to the fact that it's been stated on panel that Eternity created the Celestials then the Fulcrum must be Eternity no?

I don't know who or what the Fulcrum is but I know that TOAA = the writer/artist so the Fulcrum isn't TOAA.

LDHZenkai
Add all that to the fact that it's been stated on panel that Eternity created the Celestials then the Fulcrum must be Eternity no?

I don't know who or what the Fulcrum is but I know that TOAA = the writer/artist so the Fulcrum isn't TOAA.
The Fulcrum says no other being is his equal. Scathan, who was the only one who could help LT beat protege, answers to The Fulcrum. LT says he's second only to TOAA. So logically the fulcrum is either TOAA or above him..

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Tiamut has evolved he wins easy now

Pretty much.

Xplosive
Tiamut wins of course.

The Fulcrum says no other being is his equal.

There were many who said that. Anyway, even if he is so powerful, I don't consider him TOAA. Especially, because I don't see TOAA saying to anyone being his equal. No one can be equal to TOAA. Not to mention that Tiamut draws his power from TOAA.

Eh, he says that no being has ever questioned him and that he seeded life on planets for an immeasurable amount of time. He also existed before the current Universe. Maybe he's TOAA's dad? /shrug

Fulcrum is probably the one whom TOAA gave such powers and job to create life in MU. If this is the case, then Tiamut can be Fulcrum equal in power. But guess what, it was TOAA who decided and gave Tiamut power so that he can be Fulcrum equal.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tiamut wins of course.

There were many who said that. Anyway, even if he is so powerful, I don't consider him TOAA. Especially, because I don't see TOAA saying to anyone being his equal. No one can be equal to TOAA. Not to mention that Tiamut draws his power from TOAA.

Fulcrum is probably the one whom TOAA gave such powers and job to create life in MU. If this is the case, then Tiamut can be Fulcrum equal in power. But guess what, it was TOAA who decided and gave Tiamut power so that he can be Fulcrum equal.
We have no scans to prove your stance. But scans to support The Fulcrum being TOAA or some sort of representation of him. If The Fulcrum says no one is above him....wouldn't that make him "The One Above All"

janus77
I don't think the Fulcrum said anything to indicate that Tiamut has the same power as him, merely that Tiamut had the power to override the directives/programming that The Fulcrum made/seeded him with.

The Fulcrum says he has been searching since the time of the Big Crunch, for a Celestial who was an individual (who could override his programming, seems to be what he's saying)... as an aside, surely he must have met Galactus, I want to see how the Big G fits into this.

I suspect Fulcrum is just someone a little further up the evolutionary ladder, don't think he's the ultimate (or even penultimate) anything ... just like Galactus, more powerful than Celestials but not on the level of the LT.

Mindset
The Fulcrum says no other being is his equal. Scathan, who was the only one who could help LT beat protege, answers to The Fulcrum. LT says he's second only to TOAA. So logically the fulcrum is either TOAA or above him.. Ridiculous.

I should smack you.

guy222
we learn as we go

i told us before the fulcrum was toaa

stick out tongue

and its canon whatever hickman and company write that series is canon and another eternals series is coming

tiamut is the leader of the celestials tiamut is the greatest celestial ever bar none tiamut has his vast reality warping powers back and a time i remember ppl said celestials are weak give me a ******* break

proemial gods aren't older than the celestials who is responsible for the galactus seed who made the mutants who tampers with evolution like no others and again listen who simply cannot die

tiamut the dreaming celestial ftw

i dare anyone to prove me wrong try u might win stick out tongue

Horrificus
yes

Hopefully, these new writers make Tiamut the badass he is

Tenebrous defeated a hungry Galactus, but loses to Silver Surfer. Tiamut awakes to his full glory in Gaiman's incredible run and the Watcher can't watch and Galactus knows fear If Galactus has already been able to devour Tiamut, where is it shown that Tiamut can defeat him? Even if Galactus "knows fear", I don't see the logic.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
If Galactus has already been able to devour Tiamut, where is it shown that Tiamut can defeat him? Even if Galactus "knows fear", I don't see the logic.

First, it was an alternate future the canoninity (sp?) is questionable.

Second, it was Galactus ALTERED by the power of Tiamut.

Third, it was a DEPOWERED Tiamut that Galactus consumed.

But back on topic, Tiamut crushes Tenebrous.

guy222
Originally posted by Horrificus
If Galactus has already been able to devour Tiamut, where is it shown that Tiamut can defeat him? Even if Galactus "knows fear", I don't see the logic.

he knew fear because he couldn't get the job done 500,000 years before

that's easy friend

can big g turn back time nearly 14 billion years

can big g fight over a trillion horde whose purpose is the destruction of the universe

can big g = the fulcrum

and ur gonna see galactus vs the celestials i have already tweeted those editors and editor in chief wait til the final result of the book

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop

good post

quanchi112
I myself am pulling for Galactus over the Celestials. The Celestials have lost a lot of steam over the years.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
I myself am pulling for Galactus over the Celestials. The Celestials have lost a lot of steam over the years.

I had 2 textless preview scans I was gonna post but now I can't find them sad I don't want to jinx it but it looked like the winner was not Big G.

quanchi112
I had 2 textless preview scans I was gonna post but now I can't find them sad I don't want to jinx it but it looked like the winner was not Big G. I don't expect him to win against the lot of them but if he makes it interesting it shows one on one he's superior to them. I don't see any single Celestial standing up to 7 Galactuses either. Save Scathan, maybe.

guy222

which steam good friend

guy222
I don't expect him to win against the lot of them but if he makes it interesting it shows one on one he's superior to them. I don't see any single Celestial standing up to 7 Galactuses either. Save Scathan, maybe.

which celestial

and celestials maybe eternity made the galactus seed interesting

and i have alweady tweeted the editors and editor in chief me smart smart

stick out tongue

quanchi112
which steam good friend Their steam mainly from how Odin fared against them. Originally posted by guy222
which celestial

and celestials maybe eternity made the galactus seed interesting

and i have alweady tweeted the editors and editor in chief me smart smart

stick out tongue Scathan.

guy222
asgardians nothing to a celestial yet alone celestials

scathan is returning eternal friend

Mr Master

Hey there good friend.

First: The Black Celestial arc is 100% canon
since the entire story took place within FF's mainstream line.

The FF didn't travel to an alternate reality with no bearings on 616,
they literally dealt with Galactus 616, but 15 years in the future.

Second: Galactus' ability to absorb endlessly
was all within his power and has always been. (recalling Hyperstorm)
but Galactus is the one that chooses to stop
once temporary satiation is reached which = one planet.

What Taimut did was tweak Galactus' ability to stop feeding,
but the power to absorb all of time & space was/is within Galactus's own inherent ability.

In fact, "The Last Galactus story" is based on this understanding.
Galactus is allowed to feed but also continues to reserve the energies he feeds on,
these energies are not for battle, but for an end result.
To re-create space-time once it's all gone in the end of all ends.
(I re-call Galactus being converted to his natural state in 616,
he's the embodiment of a star made up of infinite energy)

Third: While it's true,
Taimut exerted some energy chasing the FF around the time-stream,
I don't think that would've made a difference though.

Think about it:

Galactus was consuming/destroying what Taimut could not,
this is the very reason Taimut needed Galactus to get the job done.

So if big G was taking down all of space-time and would continue with no end,
I don't see Taimut being able to resist that at his peak in that story.

Back on topic: I agree. smile

Mshinu
Tiamut kicks Tenebrous` butt and steals his lunch money.

guy222
yes

guy222
I don't expect him to win against the lot of them but if he makes it interesting it shows one on one he's superior to them. I don't see any single Celestial standing up to 7 Galactuses either. Save Scathan, maybe.

galacti are weaker than g

so is the seed which he so fears being replaced and that's petty

here's a guy who marvel has hype been jobbed and now crying

franklin should b the key to stopping the battle

kirby's celestials made to b superior to galactus and the watchers and it won't matter who wins because ppl will still view one greater than the other

hence my strongest point...watch the deviant saga now wait for the eternals series coming

quanchi112
galacti are weaker than g

so is the seed which he so fears being replaced and that's petty

here's a guy who marvel has hype been jobbed and now crying

franklin should b the key to stopping the battle

kirby's celestials made to b superior to galactus and the watchers and it won't matter who wins because ppl will still view one greater than the other

hence my strongest point...watch the deviant saga now wait for the eternals series coming I am saying theoretically if we had 7 or 8 Galactus beings they'd slaughter one Celestial. They have a huge advantage in numbers.

guy222
it is what it is

galactus is one

celestials many

kirby created the celestials to be superior to galactus and watchers

zopzop
Why would it take more than 1 Celestial to take on Galactus? Teneberous was giving him a hard time all by himself.

Odin was giving him a hard time all by himself too. Galactus was so taken up in the fight vs Odin he couldn't defend himself from Thor's pestering attacks if it wasn't for the Surfer engaging him. I firmly believe if it was Thor and Odin vs Galactus, Galactus would lose more often than not.

If it takes more than 1 Celestial to put down Galactus, then that means they are about Skyfather level and that retcons DECADES of established power levels.

We'll see. If we go by comic titles for up coming issues the real savior of Earth is................Fr..............

guy222
and frankie always had the potential because he's respected by the celestials.....

there ya go

but remember future franklin has died....celestials cannot guess who's more powerful stick out tongue

and that makes for a better end to the battle franklin tells them to cease

have a good morning zop

quanchi112
it is what it is

galactus is one

celestials many

kirby created the celestials to be superior to galactus and watchers I think Galactus beats pretty much any Celestial and the only reason they win is numbers. Originally posted by zopzop
Why would it take more than 1 Celestial to take on Galactus? Teneberous was giving him a hard time all by himself.

Odin was giving him a hard time all by himself too. Galactus was so taken up in the fight vs Odin he couldn't defend himself from Thor's pestering attacks if it wasn't for the Surfer engaging him. I firmly believe if it was Thor and Odin vs Galactus, Galactus would lose more often than not.

If it takes more than 1 Celestial to put down Galactus, then that means they are about Skyfather level and that retcons DECADES of established power levels.

We'll see. If we go by comic titles for up coming issues the real savior of Earth is................Fr.............. So what Odin was lopping arms off of Celestials and Galactus healed from all damage done to himself as well against Odin. He was beyond Odin was well.

If Odin donned the destroyer armor and took on 7 Galactuses he wouldn't have a shot either. Again outside the numbers the Celestials aren't beyond Galactus. I'd say they have always been in the same league.

zopzop
I think Galactus beats pretty much any Celestial and the only reason they win is numbers. So what Odin was lopping arms off of Celestials and Galactus healed from all damage done to himself as well against Odin. He was beyond Odin was well.

If Odin donned the destroyer armor and took on 7 Galactuses he wouldn't have a shot either. Again outside the numbers the Celestials aren't beyond Galactus. I'd say they have always been in the same league.

Don't make me go worldbreaker on you Quan! http://images.zaazu.com/img/The-Incredible-Hulk-male-incredible-hulk-angry-smiley-emoticon-000077-large.gif

TheLordofMurder
I think Galactus beats pretty much any Celestial and the only reason they win is numbers. So what Odin was lopping arms off of Celestials and Galactus healed from all damage done to himself as well against Odin. He was beyond Odin was well.

Wrong...

The writers of the Celestials originally intended them to be the next level of power beyond characters like Galactus and the Stranger...

They have definitely been written down since Thor 300, however, they have not "always" been in the same league as Galactus...

Current Celestials are beneath Galactus...

guy222
weally

and quan

galactus doesn't defeat tiamut

and its not the celestials fault there's more big grin

i call u later heading to the store

guy222
Don't make me go worldbreaker on you Quan! http://images.zaazu.com/img/The-Incredible-Hulk-male-incredible-hulk-angry-smiley-emoticon-000077-large.gif

tell em zop stick out tongue

quanchi112
Don't make me go worldbreaker on you Quan! http://images.zaazu.com/img/The-Incredible-Hulk-male-incredible-hulk-angry-smiley-emoticon-000077-large.gif It takes more than a wb to defeat the Quan.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Wrong...

The writers of the Celestials originally intended them to be the next level of power beyond characters like Galactus and the Stranger...

They have definitely been written down since Thor 300, however, they have not "always" been in the same league as Galactus...

Current Celestials are beneath Galactus... That's one writer's take we look at their entire body of work. I also see Galactus being in the same league just not having the numbers like I've said countless times.

weally

and quan

galactus doesn't defeat tiamut

and its not the celestials fault there's more big grin

i call u later heading to the store I think he does but agree to disagree. Are you cheering for the niners or the gmen ?

guy222
i am a rams fan so it doesn't matter

but will roll with eli all the way

i hope the ravens put a hurt on brady and the two huge te's and get a win but have to b able to run the ball and joe needs to b perfect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.