Sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Anyone here play a sport? If so, what do you play?

xav_GYKie2w

Thörin
I heard Barker plays pocket pool. thorinnsrug

Leo.M
Football, basketball, baseball.

Wild-Cherry
Sex. ermm

ninja

jp tongue_ss

I ride horses and wakeboard big grin

Tattoo
Sports forum much?

Barker
I heard Thorinn plays change his name to disappoint Barker. no expression

DarkC
I'm fairly talented at goaltending in ice hockey but never really played in a league.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Barker
I heard Thorinn plays change his name to disappoint Barker. no expression He did...! oh

Tattoo
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm fairly talented at goaltending in ice hockey but never really played in a league.

You're Canadian, of course you're going to play hockey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Originally posted by Tattoo
You're Canadian, of course you're going to play hockey. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It annoys me when someone says that. Does being a Canadian automatically label you a hockey player?

Tattoo
It annoys me when someone says that. Does being a Canadian automatically label you a hockey player?

Yes. smile You just helped the stereotype. stick out tongue

Healing Artisan
i practiced Judo, JiuJitsu and Tae Kwon Do as a kid. played hockey as well but not in an official league.

now i just practice Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai.

JacopeX
It annoys me when someone says that. Does being a Canadian automatically label you a hockey player? Does being brazilian actually label you as a soccer player?

Yeah, I hate that too.

And I play soccer BTW.

ADarksideJedi
In school I played Kickball and was on a soccor team!In gym I had played Dodgeball and vollyball.jm

T.M
I play football, rugby, snooker, pool.. I used to play a basketball in school but not so much now.

yvonekarate
I practice karate. Been doing karate for almost eight years now.(..)

Regards, Yvonne

Riverollv
I play basketball, soccer, volleyball, and tennis. I would really, really, really, REALLY LOVE to play football. It's my favourite sport by far, and everyone I know says I'm very talented, but in Mexico it's kinda hard to find a good place to play. sad

chillmeistergen
I play football (soccer), swim, surf, skateboard and play tennis.

Riverollv
Oh, and I swam for 12 years.

pepperjeff
I play softball twice weekly. We are actually looking for more people.

Myth
Just finished my collegiate sprinting career.
Played basketball in high school. (still play all the time for fun)
Others I often play for fun: golf, tennis, racket ball, ultimate frisbee, grappling (MMA but not full contact, so pretty much submission wrestling).

wuTa
Anything to stay active. Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Martial Arts, Volleyball, Football(American). I enjoy and try and play them all, but mostly play alot of basketball and tennis being that you don't require as many people to get a game going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.