TOTJ Force Users vs. KOTOR Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
All Jedi and Sith from Tales of the Jedi vs. All Jedi and Sith from KOTOR I and 2. There's hardly any Jedi left in KOTOR 2, so I fugre it's fair to use both games.

Who takes it?

darthsith19
Depends on numbers, I think there's more numbers in the TOTJ order, so I go with them. They have Kun, Ulic, Vodo, Thon, Nomi and Arca leading their numbers, and those guys are fairly strong (Arca) to really strong (Kun).

But then, the KOTOR has Nihilus, so they probably take it.

Apollo Cloud
I think KotOR orders take it personally.

Kadesh
I dont know, maybe The TOTJ, kun, nadd etc..

xxXAcStylesXxx
I'm assuming your limiting this to "shown" characters?

And I'm leaving Nihlius out because he's simply kill them all with one drain.

Bastila's Battle Meditation, Revans Battle Precognition and his nearly unparalleled military genius, and The Exiles bonding ability, plus Kreia's insta drain lead the KOTOR team to a victory.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
I'm assuming your limiting this to "shown" characters?

And I'm leaving Nihlius out because he's simply kill them all with one drain.

Bastila's Battle Meditation, Revans Battle Precognition and his nearly unparalleled military genius, and The Exiles bonding ability, plus Kreia's insta drain lead the KOTOR team to a victory.

There's nothing to suggest that these "instadrain" techniques can instantly killed everybody. Vodo's "wall of light" destroyed ancient sith yet it just floored Kun, either because he was too powerful or because he was wearing an amulet that had protection. At any rate, You have Revan, Malak, and Kreia against basically Kun and Ulic. While Kun had techniques Revan didn't know, Revan's ancient sith knowledge was superior to Kun's, and add his precognition, military genius, and Bastilla's BM, the KOTOR Jedi win..

vader11
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
I think KotOR orders take it personally.

Apollo Cloud
Ok if you're gonna quote me like that at least catch me when I'm making sense, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
KOTOR Force Users will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.