Better as 2 movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I liked spider-man 3, it was at least as good as the first but it was still fairly disappointing after the hype and how good the second one was. It was nowhere near the cinematic abortion that X3 was (I mean come on, even an estimated 60% of all the dvds, including mine have a glitch in them that takes out most of the special features) but it was still kind of disappointing.

I think what they should have done (and what they were going to do originally until they wrote themselves into a corner), was really play up spidey in the black suit and make him become just a cruel and scary creep and then just end the movie a little after peter removes the symbiote without showing brock. Add some scenes afterwards of everything just falling apart in his life and then end it on a downer cliffhanger with a black hand pushing him in front of a subway train like in the comics. Then in the next film, show peter's redemption, have a flashback with brock in the church, then end the movie with the big fight and more character developement at the end. otherwise everything seems rushed.

The other thing that bothered me was how much peter reminded me of that old bill cosby routine about cocaine-

what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful?

Well it intensifies your personality.

Yes but what if you're an ass hole?

Basically instead of becoming more and more violent and twisted, peter in the black suit=eddie brock on pure air with horrid emo bangs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.