How do you get over an ex you really loved?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I need to know how to do it...cause I have nooo clue

Tattoo
Originally posted by steverules

Lots of time.

Ambience
You don't.
You simply learn to adjust and turn your focus onto another person.

Wild-Cherry
Time hug

Barker
I'd use a ladder...

I'm so funny.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ambience
You don't.
You simply learn to adjust and turn your focus onto another person.
I really, sincerely hope (pray) that we never have to get over each other.

For the question itself, it takes time and it's not something you can accelerate. It's a natural process.

Wild-Cherry
I know I'd never get over Thomas embarrasment

I also know I'll never have to happy

Röland
Was she your first true love?

I personally think you never get over your first true love, but like the others have said, it's pretty much time that will help you get over her.

Ambience
Originally posted by DarkC
I really, sincerely hope (pray) that we never have to get over each other.

For the question itself, it takes time and it's not something you can accelerate. It's a natural process.

Me to baby.
kisses

Eccentric
Lots of chocolate a lots of time. And you don't really get over them, you just let time help you to think about them less, but everytime you do think about them it hurts.

steverules
Great...I feel worse

Darth Extecute
Not a lot you can do.. Let time take its toll and hope for the best.. A lot of heartbroken I know of did not get over it until newfound love..

Röland

steverules
I wonder who u found that with

steverules
I really need to learn to quote more

Ambience
"God is closest to those with broken hearts."

Punkyhermy
hm..i wouldn't know. i find that i don't really get over people. i just learn to practice the meaning of their existence in relation to whatever the current state of my relationship with them is. this doesn't mean that i suddenly fell "out of" love with them. or that i hate them. i still appreciate them and all that they were, just from afar. smile

and yeah i'd agree with the rest above; time heals all wounds.

Thörin
Originally posted by Barker
I'd use a ladder...

I'm so not funny.

InnerRise
I need to know how to do it...cause I have nooo clue It was never love. You're way too young.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by InnerRise
It was never love. You're way too young.

See I disagree. I know that what Leo and I have is real love. I'm only 16, and I know this. We've been going out for almost a year now, and I've never felt like this before. Yeah I've been in other long term relationships, but this one doesn't feel the same. This one is 100 X better. When we talk, nothing else matters. I think about him, every second of my life. I dream about him, every single night. And he's on the other side of the country. I know that we are in love, and I know we are soul mates. I am sure of it. We were meant to meet.

And I agree that usually, thats not the case with people my age. I think that its the maturity of the people, not the age. I know I love Leo, and that one day, I'll marry him. I am sure of it. love

Barker
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
See I disagree. I know that what Leo and I have is real love. I'm only 16, and I know this. We've been going out for almost a year now, and I've never felt like this before. Yeah I've been in other long term relationships, but this one doesn't feel the same. This one is 100 X better. When we talk, nothing else matters. I think about him, every second of my life. I dream about him, every single night. And he's on the other side of the country. I know that we are in love, and I know we are soul mates. I am sure of it. We were meant to meet.

And I agree that usually, thats not the case with people my age. I think that its the maturity of the people, not the age. I know I love Leo, and that one day, I'll marry him. I am sure of it. love
haermm

InnerRise
To ensure our kinship, I won't comment. confused

Sweet Escape
Laugh at me, call me crazy. I don't care.

I know that I'm in love, and he loves me.

Stuff like this just doesn't happen

AngryManatee
Usually one hollow-point is all it takes. In all seriousness though, time is the only thing that can help. A lot of time. A new girl helps too, but only if it's serious. Pointless one night flings do not solve it believe you me.

Barker

haermm'd because you took the time to type that out for Innerrise.

I mean, who does that for Innerrise?

Röland

I mean, who does that for Innerrise?

laughing out loud

InnerRise

I mean, who does that for Innerrise? funny

Les yeux clos
Kill her. leftright

Scythe
A concussion...

Rogue Jedi
its tricky. in my previous relationshipd, i thought i was in love, but was mistaken. it hurt, but my friends were there to get me through it.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its tricky. in my previous relationshipd, i thought i was in love, but was mistaken. it hurt, but my friends were there to get me through it.

Friends eh?? Boioioioioioioioioing!

~Flamboyant~
You should ACTUALLY remain friends with her. It works. Trust me.

Röland
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
You should ACTUALLY remain friends with her. It works. Trust me.

No, it doesn't.

Rogue Jedi

PiruBlood
just find another girl and have sex with her.

Röland
Originally posted by PiruBlood
just find another girl and have sex with her.

The guy has a broken heart, a one night stand won't cure that.

PiruBlood

Röland
Originally posted by PiruBlood
all he has to do is make himself look weak to the girl and capatilize on to get her to sleep with him.

Women can smell weakness. They don't go after the weak ones. stick out tongue

PiruBlood

BackFire
Learn to hate them.

This is a broken heart waiting to happen.

You have my sympathy in advance.

Raven Guardia

I really really for your sake hope it all works smile

Leo.M
Time and distance is the best thing...... it works for me. happy

I love you.

And I will never leave you with a broken heart.

Röland
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

Nice sig Raven. happy

Punkyhermy

yeah me too. smile

~Flamboyant~

Sweet Escape
I really really for your sake hope it all works smile Originally posted by Punkyhermy
yeah me too. smile

Thanks you guys hug

Originally posted by Leo.M

I love you.

And I will never leave you with a broken heart.

I love you too, so much.

I know you won't. love

Röland
Yes sir, it does.

It is not a good idea because what may, and usually ends up happening, is the person who initiated the break up gives the other person false hope that will just lead to more hurt later down the road.

~Flamboyant~

Röland
I see what you're saying. I was put in the same situation and it worked for me though, so I'm speaking from experience.

It didn't work for me. So I was speaking from experience too. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Learn to hate them.

This is a broken heart waiting to happen.

You have my sympathy in advance.
you're an outsider looking in. no one except for the two of them is in any position to make that call.

~Flamboyant~

Röland
Then we neutralize eachother. 321

Yup.

BackFire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you're an outsider looking in. no one except for the two of them is in any position to make that call.

Statistics are, and they're heavily against them.

1. Too young, a normal relationship when you're 16 most likely won't last, nor should it, you're far to young at that age to know yourself, let alone the other person.

2. Online relationships - Again, these just rarely work.

Me being an outsider just means I'm objective. They're talking with their hearts, not their brains, I'm using reason to come to the conclusion that what they have won't work out, they're using wishful thinking and naivety.

RaventheOnly
*sigh* weep closedeyes

Lotsa thinkin

Penelope
There should also be a thread called, "How do you get over the good sex you had with your Ex".

dr. pookie
Originally posted by Penelope
There should also be a thread called, "How do you get over the good sex you had with your Ex".

id lick the sweat off of your body

steverules
seriously, all these couples in my thread saying how they over each other and all that please stop cause your only making me feel worse...I was just like you once with my girlfriend and now I don't have that anymore and it just makes me feel worsesad

BackFire
You'll be fine, Steve.

Everyone goes through heartbreak at least some point in their lives, it's part of growing up and becoming an adult. Take it as a learning experience.

~Flamboyant~
I've got a good solution: Slit your wrists, and then take pictures and post them on Myspace. thumb up

But in reality, I agree with BackFire.

Raven Guardia

Neha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.