Lex Luthor vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

lando005
this isnt even a scuffle

endrict
ERM???

Lex needs alot of prep to do anything.

TricksterPriest
Is it PC Luthor? shifty

King Kandy
Lex Luthor made a time machine out of Orange Juice cans, a peice of spring, and a lightbulb.

He made a machine that could give people PC Supermans powers out of an old radio.

He can do all kinds of crazy shit.

lando005
Originally posted by King Kandy
Lex Luthor made a time machine out of Orange Juice cans, a peice of spring, and a lightbulb.

He made a machine that could give people PC Supermans powers out of an old radio.

He can do all kinds of crazy shit. but can he make a cat dance

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is it PC Luthor? shifty whose PC Luthor ?

TricksterPriest
Pre-Crisis Luthor. The Luthor before the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pre-Crisis Luthor. The Luthor before the Crisis on Infinite Earths. you think he can take on galactus ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
you think he can take on galactus ?

Give him a few scraps of metal and wires.

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Give him a few scraps of metal and wires. and they say dbz is full of crap (;~)

no offence but you get what i mean

TricksterPriest
That's PC writing for you. stick out tongue I understand your point, but that was during the 60s after all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
and they say dbz is full of crap (;~)

no offence but you get what i mean

PreCrisis comics were full of crap. Worse than DBZ really just with better writers.

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis Lex Luthor was actually the bastard son of MacGyver when he got caught in a time travel paradox once.

LORDSIDIOUS01
who wins here ?

Does Galactus have the UN

Mider999
pre crisis luthor has a big time good chance but post crisis might have a chance not as good though.

Jebus reborn
This thread is full of idiots (minus this poster)...

Mider999
yeah im so sure your the genius of the thread

Jebus reborn
I'm not the one saying Luthor has a chance.

Mider999
they where saying pre crisis luthor has a chance.......do you know what pre crisis luthor can do? He could make the most insane machines out of the most simple peaces of equitment. and ask for post crisis luthor, he has like the slightest chance i only say that cause of the time he made an army of superman robots, but even then galactus probably can slaughter such an army, luthor regularly gets pawned by the joker, i dont think he could do better then doc doom did in secret wars.

Jebus reborn
What machines is he going to make?
I've seen his work, and fail to see how it's even mentioned in a thread, where he fights Galactus.

And? What the f*ck is that going to do in this thread?

Mider999
doom stole the guys powers by making some weird mirrors out of klaw, but yeah galactus had tech so great that even doom and richards could probably not understand it. I know galactus wins already he probably takes alot longer then doom with prep.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mider999
doom stole the guys powers by making some weird mirrors out of klaw, but yeah galactus had tech so great that even doom and richards could probably not understand it. I know galactus wins already he probably takes alot longer then doom with prep. wtf does doom halve to do with this ?

Jebus reborn
The difference is, that Luthor has never stolen anyone's powers that are close to Galactus.
A question that would arise after this would be:
wtf does doom halve to do with this ?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
The difference is, that Luthor has never stolen anyone's powers that are close to Galactus.
A question that would arise after this would be: still havent answered big grin

Mider999
luthor did get the philosophy stone though didnt he.

Endless Mike
He could build an Ultimate Nullifier out of a cigarette lighter, a mechanical pencil, and a piece of string

Terryc250
doesnt luther have trouble taking down supes? Cuz galatcus is like 10x supes

Soljer
Originally posted by Terryc250
doesnt luther have trouble taking down supes? Cuz galatcus is like 10x supes

Did you just say Galactus is ten times Superman?

GALACTUS????

laughing laughing laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
A question that would arise after this would be: ha hasnt messed with spectres powers before ?

ragesRemorse
lex luthor is one of the most overated villians EVER.

Juntai
ha hasnt messed with spectres powers before ? lol/

Juntai
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
lex luthor is one of the most overated villians EVER. Disagree, he's one of the best and most believable in his motivations.

spidey-dude
lex luthor is one of the most overated villians EVER. he sucks compared to many others out there.

Endless Mike
he sucks compared to many others out there.

WRONG!!!!

Doctor D.P.
lex luthor is one of the most overated villians EVER.

Who the hell is he actually Rated by? Doesn't someone have to be rated before they can be overated? Wo are these mysterious people who are apparently overaiting Luthor, cos this is one of the first threads i've actually ever seen him used in a Kmc thread. confused

I agree with Junati, he alongside with Doom, Brainiac and the Joker are my favourite villans. You only have to read Up, Up and away, 52, Birthright, the original WW3 or the Rock of Ages to see what a cool character he can be. smile

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Endless Mike
WRONG!!!! please tell me what powers he has ? just about any other villain can take him out.

Endless Mike
please tell me what powers he has ? just about any other villain can take him out.

Well just for starters

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well just for starters well for starters your gay lex luthor page wont open up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.