Mira vs Hanharr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
round one-Mira is a bounty hunter
round two-Mira is a jedi with her bounty hunter equipment-no lightsaber
round three-Mira is a jedi with a lightsaber

Hanharr is the same, with 2 ryyk blades and a bowcaster.
Mira's hunter equipment include her wrist launcher with a lot of ammo, and a good blaster rifle, and a vibrosword.

Also, who is better in-game, Mira or Hanharr

Pwned61
Mira wins every time. It's a canonical lightside player, which means Mira joins, which means she beats Hanharr early on, and only get's stronger later.

In game, Mira still wins, though Hanharr does have that glitch to up his abilities, Mira with two mando rippers and force speed can out DMG him with little trouble.

Null ARC Avis
well, i am not talking about canon. i mean if they really fought.

Pwned61
I'm a little confused by that, they really did fight, and Mira won.

Null ARC Avis
like, she had to win because it was canon. for example, in a movie, jakie chan kicked random ninja's ass because he was supposed to. that is the way the movie goes. but if Chan and random ninja squared off in a parking lot, who would win? that type of fight.

darthsith19
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/94/Hanharrthrottlesmira.jpg

Darth_Glentract
Holy crap Avis is back.

Null ARC Avis
been a long time coming.

jollyjim311
Plot devices can't be used to explain in story happenstances. However, luck can. Re-howevering, Mira didn't seem too worried about talking bad about Hanharr, and beat him, which points more towards Mira winning than it does towards Hanharr taking the victory. With a double re-however, though, Hanharr did hundreds of damage and was completely broken, because he could just one-shot everything, so, I vote a draw.

besttrevor
As far as canon goes, I don't know if any of you have played the game through as a dark side char, but you get to control Hanharr and absolutely pwn Mira right off the get-go when you get control of either of them in the underground base on Nar Shaddaa. All that it means is that when Hanharr and Mira are low-level with no good equipment, Hanharr comes out on top. If you play light-side, Mira gets Force, lightsaber, and other Jedi perks, along with all of your choices in how she's been developed and what equipment she gets. Hanharr, however, is completely left to computer control -- likely leveled-up poorly, not given any good equipment (if any at all other than his stock swords), and doesn't get to utilize the stat bonuses your char gives him if he's in your party.

So we know that as soon as you get them, Hanharr comes out on top. Now onto the hypothetical situation of having them both fight end-game, but having them both properly leveled-up and equipped by a player, making it more equal.
Game mechanics-wise, I think the fight'd be pretty close. It would also have to depend on if they were both going to be computer controlled or player controlled, or one of each (like in the game). If they were both computer-controlled, I think Hanharr would take it. He'd simply turn on his mighty Wookiee rage (an ability you'd have to have him in your party to know about) with his swords equipped, run right up to her face, and chop away -- her AI would have her stand there with blasters out for a bit, heal somewhat, maybe toss in a force shock or two depending on if you gave her any offensive powers -- but his immense health and tolerance for damage would likely keep him alive long enough to waste her into a pile of muck. If a player were to control Hanharr, they'd probably want to do the exact same -- he can dish out huge amounts of damage with a good pair of blades, and running up close to Mira would keep her from being able to use much range. If a player were to be controlling Mira, then they would likely want to run around an obstacle (if they were up against a computer, it would get stupid and follow using terrible pathfinding, netting her a few cheap shots on Hanharr before he could actually get within range), and constantly run and take pot-shots, perhaps using the Force Speed power to get her some distance and time to blast at him. Doing this over and over, using shields and rockets, maybe laying mines for him, offensive force powers and heal... He doesn't have a chance.

So, beginning of game: low-level + no eq = Hanharr wins
End of game: high-levels + good eq for both, chosen by a competent human and /not/ a PC's auto-level.... if Mira's player controlled, then she wins. If she's computer-controlled, then Hanharr wins. Regardless of whether Hanharr's player or computer-controlled -- he doesn't have much strategy to him other than hack'n'slash.

tulakhordpwns
hanharr is better (even though he loses in the game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.