Firestorm vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Ronnie vs Kallark.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
Ronnie vs Kallark.

Who wins?

Firestorm

Redatom65
Gladiator is faster, stronger, and more durable, it doesn't seem very likely that Raymond wins

Galan007
Firestorm turns Glads into chocolate ice cream. 313

Bouboumaster
Firestorm is more versatile

Galan007
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Firestorm is more versatile That's an understatement.

TricksterPriest
Give Firestorm some prep and he can make that radiation that weakens Glads. Without prep, he's gonna owned.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Firestorm turns Glads into chocolate ice cream. 313

yes If he gets the chance that is.

starlock
Maybe firestorm does not need prep,if he looks into gladiator's atomic structure,he might see his weakness?

My gut tells me firestorm for the majority, i am not a big supporter of gladiator but it wont be easy unless firestorm can actually change gladiator's atomic structure

starlock
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes If he gets the chance that is.

Intangability-density controll- i see firestorm having some time to fend off gladiator

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Give Firestorm some prep and he can make that radiation that weakens Glads. Without prep, he's gonna owned. laughing

Firestorm pwned an amped up Kalibak..

This same Kalibak had already pwned Orion a few pages before.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes If he gets the chance that is. What do you mean IF?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

Firestorm pwned an amped up Kalibak..

This same Kalibak had already pwned Orion a few pages before.

eek! Wow. Red said that Firestorm was screwed. laughing I believed him cause I don't know jack about Firestorm.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! Wow. Red said that Firestorm was screwed. laughing I believed him cause I don't know jack about Firestorm. Check out my Firestorm respect thread.

Most of his feats are there, . smile

UniOmni
That was retconned in Hunger Dogs iirc.

But, if you wanna bring up the energy construct he made to forcefeed Darky his own attack, i'll be happy to create a Quasar vs Darkseid thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.