so are you playing the game?ALSO NEW SPIDERMAN GAME WISHLIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
lets calm down, cool our heads, and stop talking/complaining about the movie.
lets rant about the game instead! laughing
its boring......boring as utter boring,feel like a ultimate spiderman on steroids and nothing more, the cineinterative is the worse piece of shit ever! i want to play the damn game not WATCH and press buttons!
i given up on this one,i dont even want to finish it.
again the seller of this game is the the dark suit.......everyone is hyped as in how soon can you get the suit.....can you use after finishing blah blah.....me i just want to play as spiderman,BE spiderman (Fictionally of course, i dont want his problems.lol)

now seriously are you enjoying it? i didnt, and some friends who have finished it say it was rather short and also were disapointed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for the wishlist

if they will redo the 90s game for playstation (i mean based on the comics) they should actually learn from the prevous game,
as
NO RACE!
NO TIMED MISSION!
NO STUPID CINEINTERACTIVE!
NO FANCY COMBO ,just use the comics combat style
PROPER USE OF SPIDER SENSE,as not being used only to impending danger but actually to find people in trouble, or get leads on bad guys
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO TAKE,REVEAL AND SELL PHOTOS TO BUY WEB FLUID a la spiderman for megadrive that rocked,take pics and go to your apartment then in the dark room reveal it and go to beagle to TRY to sell it to johna this could be a little rpgistic with some ready dialogues to try to convince johna take the picture or not.

also would rock if we get
SPIDER TRACERS AND DETECTOR....sweet! you found a bad guy leaving a bank scene but has to go home to dinner with the osborn problem no sweat,just try to set a tracer on the van,head home and when the night comes,go on the look for them.

have spider man and peter civies had diferent roles in the game
as in with parker you need to do something spider cant,and vice versa.
and be based on the 80s spider....i just loved his apartament with the opening on the roof...i always wanted that in game.

make you think ways to beat a villain instead of just using punch,kinda like the nes version of the game,but if possible without the obivious "bring the villain here,make him weak and punch" thing.
for example you actually had to lure scorpion to some place you heard in order to make him weaker.

make a real check on the web fluids like you have to buy stock of chemicals materials wich you hide in your lab/wardrobe,kind like gta, you enter a store to buy the suply in peter civies.

have hideout places on rooftops,near flag poles,on elevators tunnels (dont know the name in english,the place where elevator travels up and down) to hide your clothes so you can change from peter to spiderman.
and have to remember to get them before the web dissolves i ALWAYS wanted this on game,would give a really feel into what peter has to deal with.

being able to buy news paper by ziping a coin down and the paper up,as in comic in order to read the new like, a new diamont will be displayed at
some place,and its give you a tip of where to look for crook/supervilain x

im out of ideas now, please share yours.

the_satan32
It wasn't that bad, but I after I beat it, I deleted it. There wasn't much replay value. The black suit was the best part of the game and it was way too short. I agree, I rather do the fights my self, rather then push buttons when I am prompted.

Lord Paradise
Was it really bad? That's a shame, I loved the Spider-Man 2 game.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Was it really bad? That's a shame, I loved the Spider-Man 2 game.

I'm currently playing the new game and loving it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.