Sentry vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Do we need a reason for this fight? Not really, but it can't hurt. wink

Sentry, is patrolling above the skies of New York, when suddenly, a portal opens and a large man in a red suit with a small white cape tumbles out, before righting himself in midair. The Sentry flies over to him. "Who are you?" The man brushes off his suit. "I'm Captain Marvel, is this New York? It seems different.....that dimensional portal must have sent me to another world." His jaw gapes as he spots a massive airborne vessel above the city. "What is that?" Sentry nods. "That is the SHIELD helicarrier, a vessel carrying a global security force. I am the Sentry, the golden guardian of good. And Since you're a superhero and you've seen it, you have to register with the government and turn over your secret identity." Captain Marvel blinks, then laughs aloud. "Hahahahaha! Why should I? I'm not even from this world." Sentry's eyes narrow. "That was not a request." He punches Marvel in the jaw. Marvel growls. "I don't know what kind of a messed up world this is, but if this is how Superheroes act, maybe it's a good thing I'm here. Time to show you why I'm the world's mightiest mortal."

Captain Marvel prior to his taking over Shazam's position.

Sentry....is normal. no void.

Martian_mind
Maybe people would respond if your setup didn't turn both Marvel and Sentry into tards.

TricksterPriest
Well god damn it, you try writing a decent storyline. miffed

Redatom65
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Maybe people would respond if your setup didn't turn both Marvel and Sentry into tards.

ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well god damn it, you try writing a decent storyline. miffed

Billy: Me want kill people
Sentry: No! That bad. Me stop you.
Billy: Why you try stop me?
Sentry: Cloc say to.
Billy: Clocks no speak.
Sentry: You stupid.
Billy: No you stupid.
Sentry: No you.
Billy: No you is dumber.

*both begin slapping one another*

Martian_mind
Hmmmm....
On the battle scarred suface of the moon,two forces rage....The Jade giant and the king of the inhumans face each other down,as thir minions watch from the sidelines.The battle has raged for days,as though the kings might is superior,Hulks rage and righteous fury have sustained him.

Realizing his options have faded,BB motions for his people to evacuate,giving Hulk one final chance to surrender,as his Illuminati bretheren approach the moon.Opening his mouth,he speaks but one syllable.Fueled by rage,the Hulk remains standing and charges the king,who does not flinch.Opening wide,he screams for the first time in his life,using all his might to direct the blast all at hulk.

The Hulks skin tears,his muscles snap and sprain,,,,but he just keeps coming.The King roars until the very firmanent of reality cracks,and one being ispulled through one....A being in Red tights with a white cape....

Finally Black Bolt caves,hitting the dirt,as does the Hulk.The Illuminati land,steeping towrds Hulk.BAM!! Iron man strikes the beast,pummeling him in his weakened form,and all a disoriented marvel sees is a cold man of steel beating a helpless foe...SHAZAM!!! he yells,striking the IM,then pummeling him mercilessely.

On the shield helcraft carrier,a golden haired Marvl in his own right sees this attack,and goes to save an old friend...

TricksterPriest
thumb up Mad props. That was good.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Billy: Me want kill people
Sentry: No! That bad. Me stop you.
Billy: Why you try stop me?
Sentry: Cloc say to.
Billy: Clocks no speak.
Sentry: You stupid.
Billy: No you stupid.
Sentry: No you.
Billy: No you is dumber.

*both begin slapping one another*

....Hey, it isn't Oscar-worthy, but it's better than Trickster's.

Redatom65
all 3 of you phail ermmhappy

tkitna
Sentry

(The first punch would have ended Captain Marvels chances)

Redatom65
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

(The first punch would have ended Captain Marvels chances)

laughing

TricksterPriest
Now that we're actually commenting on the fight....roll eyes (sarcastic) Captain Marvel is gonna blow Sentry out of the water.

tkitna
The power of a million exploding suns trumps any mere mortal.

(You guys will never break my fanboyism)

Seriously, I think Sentry would win.

Validus
Thanks for being honest. Better than fanboys who disguise it with bs logic.

TricksterPriest
The power of a million exploding suns trumps any mere mortal.

Seriously, I think Sentry would win.

We could try a million SHAZAM lightning bolts........ laughing

Martian_mind
We could try a million SHAZAM lightning bolts........ laughing

Would that even equal one exploding sun?

outavodka
Would that even equal one exploding sun? both are equally lethal so... sad

Martian_mind
Originally posted by outavodka
both are equally lethal so... sad

I'm fairly sure one exploding sun would wreak far more carnage then one lightning bolt...

Soljer
Now that we're actually commenting on the fight....roll eyes (sarcastic) Captain Marvel is gonna blow Sentry out of the water.

If you honest believed that, why make the thread?

TricksterPriest
Mine is but one man's opinion. And this is a wide wide forum. big grin And just I cause hate Sentry, it doesn't mean it influences the outcome of the match. It's not like I rigged the match or anything. shrug

Redatom65
both characters are from the same Big 70 year old S mold. ANd though I haven't read much Shaam, it come to my understaning that his feats are superior to Sentry, though that doesn't take much. Captain Marvel probably edges out the win

Martian_mind
Superman has ripped far more of Capt then Cap has Superman...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
it come to my understaning that his feats are superior to Sentry, though that doesn't take much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Spite thread. Sentry would curbstomp him.

Redatom65
Superman has ripped far more of Capt then Cap has Superman...

t('.'t)

tell that to the fawcett/DC lawsuit, fluffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.