pencil drawings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
okay... i've got some drawings that i've done, and since people on this forum don't seem shy about it, niether will i!

i don't think that i could take that much criticism, so be as nice about it as possible, but i would like some advice on how i could improve.

... actually, this ones in pen... and felt.... and a tiny bit of pencil crayon....

Hydrono
It's good, certainly a hell of a lot better than I can draw. big grin

~Forever*Alone~
heh, thank you. usually i dont color my pictures, but that one was so bad i just decided to go crazy with the felts. smile

~Forever*Alone~
i was bored at my dads house one day...

ADarksideJedi
I argee I can't draw like that.I am more into stick people!jm

~Forever*Alone~
thanks smile

xXxghostgirlxXx
aww cute!
xXx

~Forever*Alone~
thank you.

i just got a digital camera as a grad gift so ill be taking tons of pictures and sharing them here soon.

ShadowRulz
ummmmmmmmmmm is the first pic supposed to be a gothic girl?

~Forever*Alone~
i think its supposed to be two personalities in one body, im not sure...

~Forever*Alone~
because its something i drew i have to put it in my thread smile

~Forever*Alone~
same...

Mairuzu
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/foreveralone2.jpg

~Forever*Alone~
wow, that scared me....... O.O

Mairuzu
lol why

and wheres the dragon uhuh

~Forever*Alone~
heres your dragon, as you can tell i was lying earlier about taking my time and just didnt want to draw it...

Mairuzu
uhuh

Raijin
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
okay... i've got some drawings that i've done, and since people on this forum don't seem shy about it, niether will i!

i don't think that i could take that much criticism, so be as nice about it as possible, but i would like some advice on how i could improve.

... actually, this ones in pen... and felt.... and a tiny bit of pencil crayon....
That's kinda cool, nice fiery look on the hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.