Warning: Silly questions? Do not use IQ in any circumstance:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

argesilen
In this tread you will(if you like) ask silly questions, that aren't fully disected from logic, but just sound silly and there are multiple or no answer to them...

For example: why do we choose to kill one bug??? Sometimes we just let a bug go, and in other we go frenzy? Why's that? Or sometimes when a bug is passing along, we are still and benevolent in one sec, and in another we snap it evil face ...

JaehSkywalker
what's the point of this thread? *blinks innocently*

and, why do we do pointless stuff? (not trying to bash the thread or anything though)

argesilen
The point is to expose to light irrational in human behavior...

Tangible God
You're trying to initiate that irrationality though, so it's meaningless.

argesilen
Well, if you think that matter of continuity of emotions and instincts in time, and relation between two moments are irrational than maybe you are a little more 'tangible' than I supposed...
If you think that philosophy hides itself in 'big' questions, you're just interested in philosophy, not philosopher...
Actually this topic I offered was considered in seminar in some advanced science camp I attended, and all students who applied have had minimum IQ of 156, so if you think that we were just fooling around with those questions, think twice, or trice, or whatever you needed smile

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by argesilen
Well, if you think that matter of continuity of emotions and instincts in time, and relation between two moments are irrational than maybe you are a little more 'tangible' than I supposed...
If you think that philosophy hides itself in 'big' questions, you're just interested in philosophy, not philosopher...
Actually this topic I offered was considered in seminar in some advanced science camp I attended, and all students who applied have had minimum IQ of 156, so if you think that we were just fooling around with those questions, think twice, or trice, or whatever you needed smile

Boaster mhm

Utrigita
what do you talk to girls about ???

Barker
All times are UTC -6 hours. The time now is 03:59 PM.

lord xyz
Why can't science disprove religion?

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why can't science disprove religion?

Because science is a religion itself? eek!

lord xyz
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Because science is a religion itself? eek! No. Science is the process of explaining how things happen or came to be. Religion is the belief that you should have faith in whatever easy answer is given.

Scythe
Why do women run away screaming when they see me?

Marie-Lee
A religion big grin The belief of being the best at everything happy

lord xyz
Why do women scream, but men just flinch?

Scythe

Because they're not manly?

argesilen
Because religion can do well without science, and science without religion absolutely not, even the categorisation of scientists are made in religious way, like heretics, dogmatics, revolutionist, and so on and on...

Darth Extecute
Or simply because you can not prove what can not be proven. It is as easy to say that God exist as thast he does not, because you can not find out. Got is "everything and nothing", his existance is of "no shape" and therefore his existance can not simply be "proven". Science has nothing to do with religion, and is most certainly not dependent on religion. The scientific research of religions is simply a minor part of what is a huge subject.

In brief, science can not disprove religion because religion can not be disproved. You can not disprove the faith that one person has over a certain thin, and most certainly not with such a large matter as religion.

There is always detours, and if your faith in your religion is strong enough, you can work your way around any scientific statement.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by argesilen
The point is to expose to light irrational in human behavior...

If you want that...read a book called the human condition and not senseless posts by people trying to be senseless

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Scythe
Why do women run away screaming when they see me?

you look like a maniac? erm

some men are wimps.

why did i just answer those?

argesilen
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If you want that...read a book called the human condition and not senseless posts by people trying to be senseless

as I previously wroted, It's not senceless, It's initiated in a science camp...maybe, your lack of sence, stops you from seeing it wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.