Venom (movie) vs X-men (movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Venom
vs
Wolverine
Cyclops
Toad
Sabretooth

Fight takes place in NY

Who wins?

Skeets
Venom gets his ass raped.

AngryManatee
Seems like the only people who would pose a problem for him would be Cyclops due to optic blasts, and wolverine because of adamantium skeletons/claws and whatnot. Regardless, he's stronger and faster than any of them. It'd be an interesting fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Venom
vs
Wolverine
Cyclops
Toad
Sabretooth

Fight takes place in NY

Who wins?

team

Soljer
Except Wolverine's healing factor in the movie was utter shite.

Venom could probably take some. Cyclops will be hard, though.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Soljer
Cyclops will be hard, though. ermm

riceroost
Originally posted by Soljer
Except Wolverine's healing factor in the movie was utter shite. At times it was. Other times it was allowing him to take a massive beating from Juggernaut no problem, and keeping Dark Phoenix from demolecularizing him.

Mider999
why isnt gean gray in the fight

jasonk3
Venom was easily defeated in Spidey 3. I'd say the team wins erm

Superboy Prime
The team would not know Venom's weakness, so it's not a viable option for them.

IMO Venom can take it. The X-men were portrayed a lot weaker than their comic counterparts. Toad alone gave Jean Grey, Cyclops & Storm trouble in the first movie. He is stronger, faster and can take quite a beating. Only real problem is Scott, but IMO movie Summers is a joke.

AngryManatee
Meh nvm I take back my comment about Cyclops being a viable opponent. He got defeated by love.

braz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The team would not know Venom's weakness, so it's not a viable option for them.

IMO Venom can take it. The X-men were portrayed a lot weaker than their comic counterparts. Toad alone gave Jean Grey, Cyclops & Storm trouble in the first movie. He is stronger, faster and can take quite a beating. Only real problem is Scott, but IMO movie Summers is a joke.

Agreed, I'd say Venom takes it.

Hannibal-Lector
Id say venom if he abondoned his current host and went on wolv / cyclops ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.