Venom Vs Sabretooth and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
This is Venom form The Twist arc.

A picture of him (he is the one on the left the other one is his clone)
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5839/94068469zz8.th.jpg

Fight takes place in NY.

masterbruce
I would say Venom.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
I would say Venom.

howlett

jinzin
I would say Venom.

In character?

no.. venom has a hard enough time trying to fight wolverine alone..nevermind sabretooth.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
In character?

no.. venom has a hard enough time trying to fight wolverine alone..nevermind sabretooth.

no...based on KMC rules I see him winning. in comics, it'd be a stalemate.

jinzin
no...based on KMC rules I see him winning. in comics, it'd be a stalemate.

uhh yeah in kmc rules the characters.. FIGHT IN CHARACTER.

Estacado
Well this is Venom from the Twist arc.....

masterbruce
uhh yeah in kmc rules the characters.. FIGHT IN CHARACTER.

yes I do see Venom winning in character...he's not dumb like Rhino nor a big jobber. Since he's a bad guy, obviously he loses at the end of the day but I don't see his character being a big hindrance.

His powerset and attributes are superior to Logan and Creed.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Estacado
Well this is Venom from the Twist arc.....

Is that more or less deadly than classic Brock Venom?

Badabing
In character?

Scenerio goes like this: psionic scream causes backlash of countless symbiotes to travel through time and space they arrive on the battlefield and overwhelm Logan and Creed like they did the Traveler... end of fight.

eek! shifty laughing

Estacado
Is that more or less deadly than classic Brock Venom?
Well he is supposed to be normal Venom but you can see he is atleast 3-4 times the size of Spidey also he took an RPG shot without any effect and one shoted Spidey few times..

jinzin
yes I do see Venom winning in character...he's not dumb like Rhino nor a big jobber. Since he's a bad guy, obviously he loses at the end of the day but I don't see his character being a big hindrance.

His powerset and attributes are superior to Logan and Creed.

I agree.. but that doesn't mean he'll take advantage of them every time...
a majority of the tim eddie goes into melee mode.. he's done it 3 out of 3 times against wolverine.. done it nearly everytime but 3 against spiderman... did it against carnage and his posse, the diggers, jugger****ingnaught, need I continue?

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
Scenerio goes like this: psionic scream causes backlash of countless symbiotes to travel through time and space they arrive on the battlefield and overwhelm Logan and Creed like they did the Traveler... end of fight.

eek! shifty laughing

oh crap... it's true.. no expression

masterbruce
Well he is supposed to be normal Venom but you can see he is atleast 3-4 times the size of Spidey also he took an RPG shot without any effect and one shoted Spidey few times..

ehh...size is kinda just the artist's discretion in venom's case

Estacado
Also he uses the Symbiote alot of times to overcome his enemies...

masterbruce
I agree.. but that doesn't mean he'll take advantage of them every time...
a majority of the tim eddie goes into melee mode.. he's done it 3 out of 3 times against wolverine.. done it nearly everytime but 3 against spiderman... did it against carnage and his posse, the diggers, jugger****ingnaught, need I continue?

yeah but I think Venom would win in melee

jinzin
Well he is supposed to be normal Venom but you can see he is atleast 3-4 times the size of Spidey also he took an RPG shot without any effect and one shoted Spidey few times.. the thing is wolverine fought that venom already during the run story arch...minus brock... and he was holding his own in a prolonged fight...
I see brock being more of a hinderence than a help since i wolverine was fighting brock, that headshot he scored midfight would have dropped venom.

jinzin
yeah but I think Venom would win in melee

which I might also agree with if I didn't know that:
1, wolverine's held is own against venom 3 out of 3 occasions
and
2, that venom gets hurt when he's stabbed.

Estacado
The thing is that he "fought" the clone who only wanted him as a host so he didn't really hurt him.You are talking like Venom couldn't dodge or would need to dodge Wolverine's hit he has dodged gun and machine gun fire from point blank before and if the Symbiote can take an rpg without any effect I doubt Logan's claws will do too much.

Edit:The clone wasn't even trying to hit Logan he only tried to absorb him.

jinzin
The thing is that he "fought" the clone who only wanted him as a host so he didn't really hurt him.You aretalking like Venom couldn't dodge or would need to dodge Wolverine's hit he has dodged gun and machine gun fire from point blank before and if the Symbiote can take an rpg without any effect I doubt Logan's claws will do too much.

it was trying to subdue him.. it wasn't exactly going easy on him.. it just failed to win...

and it's not so much that the symbiote can't take a claw hit... it's the host inside the symbiote.. blasts, bullets, class 100 punches, these are things that the symbiote can protect it's host from on the outside.. claws, swords, knives, hell even sheilds have done through symbiote and nailed the host on the inside... and they do damage... sure eddie can heal from being gutted but if he took a claw hit to the head he'd go down.. simple as.

dodging gunfire is a non feat.. even at point blank.. I could easily show you 100 scans of guys doing that.. it's a good feat to prove that your character's fast.. sure... but it in no way proves he's faster..
wolverine's nonchalontly dodged through lazer beams, sidestepped bullets, dodged automatic gunfire.. none of that means that people like iron fist or shang chi won't touch him though.. it just proves he's one fast mutha. Same principle applies to venom...

so.. you don't think wolverine can even affect Venom and yet you made the thread.. hmmmm good job.. erm

Estacado
Can you show me some scans of Eddie being stabbed through the suit?

Oh and it's not like couldn't use the webbing or the symbiote on Logan to tie him up.

jinzin
here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731612
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731664

not to even mention this little incident:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731722

there's more than this too.. blaze has done it with a knife, bullets have actually gone through it on occasion... one of the members f the wildpack jacked venom's face with a shield hit...

and yes.. again I know that symiote tendrils and webbing are a ***** to get around.. but again.. only if venom actually uses them.. which considering the large majority of eddie's appearances.... isn't incredibly likely not as much as it is that he'll go melee mode.

Estacado
From which book are the first 2 scans from?

It's not like Venom doesn't have the strength to Ko Logan he was beaten by far weaker guys like Mr X.

Oh so now you decide that he will go into melee mode and he won't use the symbiote or the webbing?roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
actaully according to character venom is a morron.........if venom was nto a morron........spiderman would not even be a threat.

capt it up

It's not like Venom doesn't have the strength to Ko Logan he was beaten by far weaker guys like Mr X.

Oh so now you decide that he will go into melee mode and he won't use the symbiote or the webbing?roll eyes (sarcastic)
so now becuase mister x has KO logan we shoudl sue that as a the norm?

last i check hulk, wendigo, namor, rough-house, tiger shark and so on have all repeatedly hit logan with out him being KO......I guess we should just ignor all those showings roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
How many times was he KO'd by less weaker guys then Hulk?
Just wondering....

capt it up
Just wondering....
not sure could not tell you, but seeign as how most of the KO are from piercing weapons not blunt attacks....not to mention it a known fact logan can take 100 class punches........but lets just ignore the fact shall we.

capt it up
here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731612
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731664

not to even mention this little incident:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731722

there's more than this too.. blaze has done it with a knife, bullets have actually gone through it on occasion... one of the members f the wildpack jacked venom's face with a shield hit...

and yes.. again I know that symiote tendrils and webbing are a ***** to get around.. but again.. only if venom actually uses them.. which considering the large majority of eddie's appearances.... isn't incredibly likely not as much as it is that he'll go melee mode.
also Logan showed in the past that he can deal with the webbing

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
also Logan showed in the past that he can deal with the webbing Yes he can! dur
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/wolvebbed.png

eek! laughing

Estacado
not sure could not tell you, but seeign as how most of the KO are from piercing weapons not blunt attacks....not to mention it a known fact logan can take 100 class punches........but lets just ignore the fact shall we. Originally posted by capt it up
also Logan showed in the past that he can deal with the webbing
Oh so it's impossible for Venom to KO him or to do anything else to Logan.......thumb up

capt it up
Oh so it's impossible for Venom to KO him or to do anything else to Logan.......thumb up
neevr said that now did i? See your the one who assume every thing. You think becuase mr.x KO logan that means venom will. That not good logic seeing as how other evidence says other wise. Can venom KO logan yes he can will he maybe, but will take a while. Venom fights in character then there a good chance wolverine and sabertooth can take him.

capt it up
Yes he can! dur

eek! laughing
lol

Badabing
Here's what I never can understand about KMC. On Superman threads a speed blitz always ends the fight because we're taking Superman at the best of his abilities. It's not in his character to speed blitz an opponent at the first sign of trouble but well within his powerset.

Now we have Venom and we're staying in character. So instead of using the Symbiote to the best of it's abilities we're staying in character?

Estacado
Off course because in the other case Logan won't last as long......roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Off course because in the other case Logan won't last as long......roll eyes (sarcastic)
actaully it has nothing to do with that at all. Venom never seen to sue his abilities smart ever.

also why make the thread?

oh becuase you wanted to see wolverine lose wow good job.

both me an jinzin have stated if venom used his abilties to the fullest spiderman and wolverine as well as others would not even be able to battle him

by the way we use logan in character unlike other people. If we wanted logan at his best we say he go berserker sicne well berserker amps all his stats dramatically and yet you hardly see that said or used in debates

capt it up
Here's what I never can understand about KMC. On Superman threads a speed blitz always ends the fight because we're taking Superman at the best of his abilities. It's not in his character to speed blitz an opponent at the first sign of trouble but well within his powerset.

Now we have Venom and we're staying in character. So instead of using the Symbiote to the best of it's abilities we're staying in character?
no I find it as dumb as you do. People act like superman speed blizts every one. Most memebers seem to forgett the rules..........such with spiderman they always use the massive webbign excuse even though he never does it

Estacado
actaully it has nothing to do with that at all. Venom never seen to sue his abilities smart ever.

also why make the thread?

oh becuase you wanted to see wolverine lose wow good job.

both me an jinzin have stated if venom used his abilties to the fullest spiderman and wolverine as well as others would not even be able to battle him
He never used it indeed!!!!!
He only did surgery on him self with the suit ,reprogramed robots with it ,used it to read others mind,sent it through telephone line,shared it to heal someone and more.....

Skeets
Venom curb stomps them both.

jinzin

first is from parvel comics presents 117-122..
the second is from a 1992 halloween wolvie promo I believe.

And no.. venom lacks the strength to knock logan out a majority of the time...
Logan getting KOed by mr. x is skewed.... X has intimate knowledge of the human body, and martial arts.. he also fought logan after logan fought his personal army.. and there's no record of how long the fight lasted....

In any case for every 1 mr. x scenario you find I can find 4 which conradict it so it holds little water in this debate where consistencyis concerned...

And no I'm not deciding anything about webbing... it's all about consistency.. again...
it has nothing to do with me...
again.. BY AND LARGE venom goes into melee mode more often than not.. it's part of his character induced stupidity.. no to say he's stupid.. he's very intelligent and clever.. but he has a HUGE tendancy to fight fistacuffs.... the large majority of his showings dictate so.

capt it up
He only did surgery on him self with the suit ,reprogramed robots with it ,used it to read others mind,sent it through telephone line,shared it to heal someone....
yet when ahev you seen him do it in a fight vs spiderman? or any one for that matter?

venom is a total dumb ass all the time even though spiderman shoudl not be a threat to venom he is becuase character wise venom act like an idiot. It sad really since power wise he should kick the shit out of spiderman with little to no effort

jinzin
Just wondering....

why is that een relivant? venom is no hulk.

Estacado
Oh ok then Venom doesn't use that symbiote because it's not in his personality....
Then Wolverine begins to slash like a tard because he does that most of the times...

jinzin
Yes he can! dur

eek! laughing
mad
you know why that's skewed and incorrect as a useable example so I won't get into that....

BUT:..... don't make me kill you... no expression

Badabing
no I find it as dumb as you do. People act like superman speed blizts every one. Most memebers seem to forgett the rules..........such with spiderman they always use the massive webbign excuse even though he never does it I guess that's why there are a lot of arguments here.

mad
you know why that's skewed and incorrect as a useable example so I won't get into that....

BUT:..... don't make me kill you... no expression eek! Happy Dance laughing

Estacado
yet when ahev you seen him do it in a fight vs spiderman? or any one for that matter?

venom is a total dumb ass all the time even though spiderman shoudl not be a threat to venom he is becuase character wise venom act like an idiot. It sad really since power wise he should kick the shit out of spiderman with little to no effort
He does that most of the time and yes he used the suit on Peter to get a grip or hold on him.

jinzin
Oh ok then Venom doesn't use that symbiote because it's not in his personality....
Then Wolverine begins to slash like a tard because he does that most of the times...

It's not even that I'm saying venom won't use his symbiote.. I'm just saying that the inginuitive ways in which he would use his symbiote to make this a non fight are most likely not even ABOUT to happen...

and against venom: wolverine's slashing like a tard as worked just fine so I'm not sure what you're attempting to prove.

Estacado
why is that een relivant? venom is no hulk.
Oh so only guys around class 100 can do it...

masterbruce
It seems everyone forgot about Sabretooth lol

Badabing
Where's Creed been this entire debate? huh You're all Anti-Saberites!!!!! durfist

Estacado
It's not even that I'm saying venom won't use his symbiote.. I'm just saying that the inginuitive ways in which he would use his symbiote to make this a non fight are most likely not even ABOUT to happen...
It won't happen because???
It's not in his personality. eek!

masterbruce
Where's Creed been this entire debate? huh You're all Anti-Saberites!!!!! durfist

Creed ain't liftin a finger to help out Logan. He'll get out the popcorn and enjoy his front row seats.

jinzin

lol... well the first thing you have to understand about superman threads is...... Superman fans are retarded.. no expression

they think he can take EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in DBZ AND DBGT for god sakes... simultaneously.
OMG I just thought of about 100 different condradictions I've seen while debating them.. so let's just move on from that subject before I drill a nail into my hand.

No, it's not that venom's NOT at the best of his abilities... it's that he's fighting at the best of his abilities, BUT in character... it's like when people say that spiderman's going to punch holes in people... yeah he COULD do that.. but.. he won't...

Estacado

jinzin

maybe, maybe not...
we HAVE seen venom try to web wolverine.. and it failed.. we HAVE seen venom try to symbiote wolverine.. that too failed.. while there's absolutely no question that an effecient out of character venom would wipe his ass with wolverine and sabretooth in this thread in this fight however.. it's simply not that easy.

masterbruce
lol... well the first thing you have to understand about superman threads is...... Superman fans are retarded.. no expression

they think he can take EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in DBZ AND DBGT for god sakes... simultaneously.
OMG I just thought of about 100 different condradictions I've seen while debating them.. so let's just move on from that subject before I drill a nail into my hand.

No, it's not that venom's NOT at the best of his abilities... it's that he's fighting at the best of his abilities, BUT in character... it's like when people say that spiderman's going to punch holes in people... yeah he COULD do that.. but.. he won't...

Jinzin, I totally understand your points...but I think on KMC, we take characters at their highend.

capt it up

yes they are retarder goku woudl beat the shit out of superman

Estacado
The clone tried to absorb Wolverine not to tie him up and he rarely used webbing on him.

jinzin
He only did surgery on him self with the suit ,reprogramed robots with it ,used it to read others mind,sent it through telephone line,shared it to heal someone and more.....

Notice how:

NONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS ARE DURING A FIGHT. no expression

jinzin
Oh so only guys around class 100 can do it...
No one even said that.. What the f**k?

capt it up
Jinzin, I totally understand your points...but I think on KMC, we take characters at their highend.
yet when it comes to wolverine..........were not allowed to. The double standers people have.

people say wolverine fans are so bad and all this garbage yet if any one ever notice we never use wolverine as his highend if we did he be berserker all the time..........

jinzin

laughing out loud

well I thought we should cover likelyhoods before we get into the fight itself.

Badabing
Creed ain't liftin a finger to help out Logan. He'll get out the popcorn and enjoy his front row seats.
laughing Good to see you in a better mood. cool

No, it's not that venom's NOT at the best of his abilities... it's that he's fighting at the best of his abilities, BUT in character... it's like when people say that spiderman's going to punch holes in people... yeah he COULD do that.. but.. he won't... It gets frustrating trying to have a civil conversation and then have the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep thrown at you.

capt it up
The clone tried to absorb Wolverine not to tie him up and he rarely used webbing on him.
asorb? in order to do that he has so webb logan up.....also it funny the way you act like venom was holding back when venom him self stated he new logan was not dead after being turn into a skeleton which means venom would have no need to hold back..............

masterbruce

It gets frustrating trying to have a civil conversation and then have the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep thrown at you.

It is frustrating...but I think that's the way the KMC rules are structured though.

capt it up
actaully creed would likly try and kill venom if he was trying to kill wolverine since well creed wants the pleasure of killing logan.

masterbruce

thanks. smile

Estacado
You haven't even read the book.The clone didn't use webbing on him since he didn't even have he wanted Logan to be his host.

jinzin

In a fight? no it's not a majority of the time...

fighting GR head on is an incredibly stupid idea.. venom did it anyway.
all three times venom's fought wolverine were h2h.
venom tried to go fisticuffs with juggernaught...
venom tried to fight the jury straight up.. TWICE..
venom fought drake in h2h in an inferno and during a countdown.
venom literally walked right through shriek's sonic scream cause he thought he could...
he went head on with carnage and his entire posse.

Venom could EASILY use camo mode and his symbiote to make ALL OF THESE (except juggs) non fights... but he doesn't... why do you think that is?

Badabing
It is frustrating...but I think that's the way the KMC rules are structured though. blink messed I know. wacko

capt it up
still if I tried to use berserker wolverine as a normal I get bitched at yet people think spiderman mass webbing is fine and superman speed blizting all the time is fine...........

jinzin

I don't know about highend.. I think a healthy medium is fine.. but even then it's not so much a matter of high end and low end feats in this fight it's a matter of character.

Estacado
So in a fight Superman wouldn't speed blitz or use T-vo because he rarely does that.thumb up

jinzin

the clone had wolverine COMPLETELY engulfed in symbiote. no expression

it didn't work...

jinzin

the clone had wolverine COMPLETELY engulfed in symbiote. no expression

it didn't work... Originally posted by masterbruce

actually this may be one scenario where he'd help wolverine.. remember "no one kills the runt but me!"

it's like when doc doom helped out against onslaught so that he could rule th world later.. it's all about circumstance.

masterbruce

Venom could EASILY use camo mode and his symbiote to make ALL OF THESE (except juggs) non fights... but he doesn't... why do you think that is?

same reason Superman fights all his villains (even the grounded ones) through fisticuffs rather than flying high and using other powers.

Basically they just want to create an exciting adrenaline pumping battle...nobodys paying to see Venom using stealth or Superman flying high above his foes...people want to see fists thrown, simple as that imo.

capt it up
You haven't even read the book.The clone didn't use webbing on him since he didn't even have he wanted Logan to be his host.
I have not read it? I own the dam thing. please go tell that to other memebers of the forum and they will laugh at all. I was the first person to bring it up when the comci came out.............

so venom webbing is stronger then he is now? since well vemom completely covered wolverine and yet it was ineffective............

Badabing
still if I tried to use berserker wolverine as a normal I get bitched at yet people think spiderman mass webbing is fine and superman speed blizting all the time is fine........... You do catch a bad rap on here sometimes but I profiled a quote of yours that proves you aren't biased.

I don't know about highend.. I think a healthy medium is fine.. but even then it's not so much a matter of high end and low end feats in this fight it's a matter of character. I tried that and got the: the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep for my trouble.

jinzin

It gets frustrating trying to have a civil conversation and then have the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep thrown at you.

psshhh and that's when he's not using T-vo while taking naps because he's so used to using that technique ALL THE TIME...

Estacado
The clone never webbed Wolverine in that arc!!!!
Hell he didn't even had web!!!

capt it up
So in a fight Superman wouldn't speed blitz or use T-vo because he rarely does that.thumb up
yet wolverine going berserker is out of the question...........

jinzin

exactly.. like badabing said.. it's not going to be clarcks first move...

he might use his speed a few seconds into the fight but not off the starting bell.. the t-vo thing.. well like I already said..

Estacado
exactly.. like badabing said.. it's not going to be clarcks first move...

he might use his speed a few seconds into the fight but not off the starting bell.. the t-vo thing.. well like I already said..
This is a ****ing forum battle so he does everything to put his opponent down as fast as he can.

Badabing
The worst thing for me is I read Batman, Hulk, Spidey, Superman and Wolverine. durfist

jinzin
same reason Superman fights all his villains (even the grounded ones) through fisticuffs rather than flying high and using other powers.

Basically they just want to create an exciting adrenaline pumping battle...nobodys paying to see Venom using stealth or Superman flying high above his foes...people want to see fists thrown, simple as that imo.

Well it would be simple as thatif all we were oing was reading comics.. but we're debating them so we have to include rationale into WHY supes dosn't do that every fight.. CIS is your answer and CIS as the rules state is not exempt from debates..

capt it up
You do catch a bad rap on here sometimes but I profiled a quote of yours that proves you aren't biased.

I tried that and got the: the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep for my trouble.
I remeber lol

ya i get a bad rep becuase I am on a lot and I defend a character most memebers hate.

funny though when people call me a fanboy and then i ask for proof none is every provided.

People assume I think wolverine wins becuase I defend him lol. bading it to abd people don't read your profile more, because then I would not gett so many people assuming I think wolverine owns spiderman lol

at least the forums gotten better back in the day people would give the majority over wolverine to pritty much any one

Skeets
Wolverine wins because it's not in Venom's "personality" to use his powers....hilarious.

jinzin
You do catch a bad rap on here sometimes but I profiled a quote of yours that proves you aren't biased.

I tried that and got the: the speedblitz, infinite mass, gamma powered, bfr, adamantium, force field bubble, blood rip, universe creating, cosmic lightning punch with prep for my trouble.

laughing out loud

The clone never webbed Wolverine in that arc!!!!
Hell he didn't even had web!!!

he didn't say webbed.. he said covered... as in:

tried:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731748

and failed:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731760

jinzin
This is a ****ing forum battle so he does everything to put his opponent down as fast as he can.

yes.. but.. within character wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Skeets
Wolverine wins because it's not in Venom's "personality" to use his powers....hilarious.

No one even said that.. no expression

capt it up
Originally posted by Skeets
ugg your missing the point. Venom in character is a brawler he does not use his abilities to there fullest the majority of the time while in a fight.

jinzin
food for thought (no pun intended)

recently in x-men creed fought against 3 dogs of war.. these things are basically structured like symbiotes without a host...

"we part, merge, and flow; we can not be hurt"

so what did creed do to them?

he ate them... no expression

AngryManatee
Venom has used his abilities in battles at times, such as sneaking tendrils under sand to grab spider-man or put out the human torch. He's also used his camo to sneak up on Spidey as well. His problem is that he seems to have a superiority complex and only uses his abilities in order to belittle his opponents. The couple of times where he has used his abilities, he's proven to be quite overwhelming. I'm not so sure creed eating those dogs of war will result in the same conclusion with a symbiote since it could sharpen itself and cleave out of him.

jinzin
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Venom has used his abilities in battles at times, such as sneaking tendrils under sand to grab spider-man or put out the human torch. He's also used his camo to sneak up on Spidey as well. His problem is that he seems to have a superiority complex and only uses his abilities in order to belittle his opponents. The couple of times where he has used his abilities, he's proven to be quite overwhelming. I'm not so sure creed eating those dogs of war will result in the same conclusion with a symbiote since it could sharpen itself and cleave out of him.

Maybe it it would.. maybe it wouldn't.. maybe it would be killed off by the healing factor or hell.... bond to sabretooth? how's that for scary?

oh yes.. I'm quite aware of venom using his symbiote in fights.. hell I posted most of the scans for that during my tournement... but at the end of the day he just doesn't use it often in fights.. though I agree with your statement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.