Akatsuki Leader Definately An Uchiha!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i didnt figure this out before but look at NARUTO CHAPTER 254. PAGE 15.
now under normal magnification he looks like a shadow with white eyes in the manga. but MAGNIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT HIS EYES CLOSELY!!!!!!! HE HAS THE 3 DOT SHAARINGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
has ANY1 figured this out before?!

his hair are like yondaime. MAYBE its yondaime and yondaime is an uchiha or maybe its MADARA{although madara's haristyle was different}

btw this is just after the 2 bring gaara and just before the summoning ritual begins and the giant statue is summoned.

leonheartmm
oh and its NOT itachi for any1 asking, he is always clearly shown and not in the shadows, also the others dont account to him and hes not the leasder, also this leader summoned the sealing statue and has the hairstayle not of itachi but of the leader and of yondaime.

Violent K
Hes an Uchiha :Wrong.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Akatsuki_Leader.jpg

Hes Yondamine : Also Wrong. (Hes at far right). Notice Auburn hair, effectively silencing Yondamine's bright yellow hair.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Akatsukispread.jpg

King Kandy
When a translation group got a bad image of that chapter, they saw that Yondaime's eyes looked a tad fuzzy. They thought that they were Sharingan.

So they were convinced bad scan quality had made the eyes to fuzzy to be seen, and edited in sharingan's.

Sadly, with a cleaner scan, it was made apparent that he has none.

leonheartmm
didnt u READ what i posted, THAT scan {the one u gave} is from the ANIME!!!! and they covered it up BOTH in the anime and gave a repeat page in the following MANGA WHICH HAD THE SAME SCAN EXCEPT WITH NO SHAARINAN DOTS IN IT. it was done INTENTIONALLY. and for those people saying it was a glitch because opf the scanners, i say LOOK CAREFULLY, in the PHYSICAL{non online, paper based} manga form weekly shonen jump, the shaaringan is geometrically PERFECT in BOTH eyes of the leader and the dots are EXACTLY where the ones of shaaringan ougth to be . also the dots are ALL smooth and identical, both in the actual manga{u have to have an original copy and a magnifying glasss to see properly} and the initial online scans and even online if u magnify on ur comp, they dont blur nonuniformly as ud think a scan glitch wud. so i say that magazine blamed the scanners to cover it up and repeated the same page on the next issue without the dots to try n HIDE the fact that they were actually there. u can see them even in the RAW japanese scans.

and lastly, that scan is from the anime, in the manga, at the time{first appearance of akatsuki leader imn shippuden} it was just BLACK AND WHITE so u cant hypothesize about his colours at the time. the coloured image was LATER given in a manga when the writers had been made AWARE that people had noticed and intentionally he was given grey{and oddly large} pupils just like ud except the outer ring of the shaaringan to be, only the eye is red then{intentionally done to make people think it wasnt}. id post a scan of the original page but i have dileup and its a long ass file.

ill try though.

leonheartmm
i just heard it was a bad SCAN job, not a bad edit job. do u really think a TRANSLATION group responsible for posting on narutofan and practicaly every other site wudnt have an actual copy of the japanese manga to look at if they thought the leader wudnt have sumthing as major as shaaringan?!{a MAJOR plot shift /reveal} i mean fans FEAD off the stuff. also the auburnhair cud just be coloured/changed with chakra{remember its a THEORY} very easily in narutoverse. the style is identical to yondaime's.

Burnt Pancakes
Thats because it's ANime. EVERYONE has similar hair in ANime, especially spiked. Naruto, Kiba, Yondaime, Goku...

Violent K
Dude..Leon..Read Shonen jump. An interview with Kishimoto confirmed that it was a mistake.

Wait, look at Kurenai, her eyes are like of Sharingan! IS SHE LIKE AN UCHIHA?

King Kandy
Dude, the translators got emailed the scans from a dude in Japan... They thought it was a sharingang, so when they were cleaning up the scan, they figured they'd make that part cleaner too.

Unlike you, I have actualy seen the original japanese manga. Not a scan of it, but the black and white on paper adition. And it has no Sharingan.

Violent K
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude, the translators got emailed the scans from a dude in Japan... They thought it was a sharingang, so when they were cleaning up the scan, they figured they'd make that part cleaner too.

Unlike you, I have actualy seen the original japanese manga. Not a scan of it, but the black and white on paper adition. And it has no Sharingan.

You Win.

leonheartmm
wat are u TALKIN about?! i have the original PAPER/NON ONLINE based issue of shonen jump! im not talking about the SCAN. {kurenai only has red eyes, not the magatama styled dots in her eyes}

King Kandy
Well clearly then you must be lying, because I have the issue and there is no Sharingan.

Violent K
Well clearly then you must be lying, because I have the issue and there is no Sharingan.

I concur. My cousin lent me his.

DarthBlood
i think leon needs to calm down.

ladov52014
ok the leader of akutsuki is gonna be some brother of someone great lol its always the brother same goes for the uchihas but what i think is this simple.......... naruto is the 4ths song thinking on what happened to garaa is the same with the kazekage doing to his son.... 2nd the akusuki leader is somone that itachi doesnt like cause he says nothing to him and everything itachi wants the 9 tails THATS IT but on the other hand so far (spoiler alert) in the manga Naruto is the last one to be caught and since kabuto gave naruto a book on the akatuski.... its pretty interesting and what i beileve is sasuke and naruto will teal up of course like everyone else and itachi isnt the main threat its the leader..... alright said and done i leave you with this one thing.........how much longer is the manga gonna be is it coming to an end or could it be extended some more who will know and we shall find out

Magee
I think there will be another time skip, not sure when maybe a year or two from now. We are still to see a proper war as they always mention past wars but I think they should have one between all 5 countries, that would own. Naruto will become hokage we all know it.

The leader is not the 4th hokage or an uchiha unless they actually reveal one of them to be and were just covering the eyes and hair up which I doubt. Could be the fourths brother aka naruto's uncle lol.

scurran
Originally posted by Magee
Naruto will become hokage we all know it.

Nah, he wont. At least not yet, theree are loads of more shinobi in thta village with more experience, intelligence and enven strength. When naruto can control his temper, and more importanly his chakra properly. Then he might have a chance.

BUT

There is something that ive been thinking about. All of the previous hokages have had some interaction, direct or indirect with the first hokage.

1st Hokage - Founder of village
2nd Hokage - Brother and teammate
3rd Hokage - Student of 1st AND 2nd
4th Hokage - Student Of Jiraiya, who was taught by the 3rd
5th Hokage - Tsunade, great-grandaughter of the 1st, great-grandniece of the 2nd. Taught by the 3rd.

Now this could lead to nly one person who could be the 6th, Kakashi sama. Former ANBU at 16, strongest jounin in the village apart from Tsunade sama. He has the sharingan, and has evolved in to the mangekyo form. can open the 8 gates, knows over 1000 jutsu, etc etc

And naruto is kakashis student, so he could be the 7th. If he worked hard

Just my thoughts smile

ladov52014
ya know u got a good idea up their man with the order and everything but not only is naruto trained by kakashi but also jiraya sooo its very possible also dont forget sakura she is also trained by tsunade lol who knows but i know this THINGS ARE GONNA GET HOT HAHAH

Magee
Kakashi has already said Naruto is stronger than him and with his kage bunshin training he will become the strongest ninja of all time by the time he reaches kakashi's age. Kakashi wont become the next hokage, tsunade could be there for years to come so by the time they need a new one Naruto will be ready.

scurran
in terms of chakra capacity, stamina etc naruto beats kakashi. Also kakashi is a genius, if naruto wants to be come the hokage, he will have to damn ear kill himself to reach that level.

If you look at him now. he doesnt know that many justu. He relies on Kage bunshin and rasengan all of the time along with very simple taijutsu. By the time he is kakashis age, he would have improved in strength and possibly jutsu knowledge.

And also, the hokage is chosen you cant volunteer. And it would be highly unllikely that they would pick naruto, unless he proves himself with some amazing display of kage level abilities.

We have the issue of the kyuubi also, with akatsuki(spelling)trying to capture the 9 bijuu. Itll mean if naruto becomes hokage, the village will be under a massive thrweat, almost all of the time. Something the elders and the council wouldnt want to happen.

Magee
Im not saying he becomes Hokage at his current age, it wouldn't make sense. Akatsuki will be gone by the time Naruto is Hokage and the leaf village is under as much threat from Akatsuki with naruto just being there as it would be if he was hokage. Naruto has the greatest chakra capacity out of any other ninja except possibly kisame. Give him the years he needs for experience to improve his jutsu and taijutsu added with the kyubi chakra and you got yourself the next yondaime with a 9 nine tails demon fox inside him. Kakashi has said twice he thinks naruto will surpass the 4th also I noticed a few issues back in the manga Kakashi looking at Naruto training and and an image of the 4th above Naruto appears, is kakashi the first person ever to really notice an uncanny resemblance between the two?

ladov52014
nice noticing the manga thing wit kakashi let me know the chapter but with naruto everyone thinks is the best choice he can be the best but dont you think everyone would want a bijuu as a hokage THEY ARE WEAPONS and it might not be simply allowed but who knows and his training is crazy and the new reasangon but what of akutsuki.... what can they do so far we only got what 6 members alive blonde swirly o0o wait 7 that plant dude also but with that kisame itachi and the 2 we all wish we knew.... one i think is a byukugan...... miss spell.... but yes and its a girl it has to me lol but another is who the leader is i mean in the anime they are showing him and all to drive everyone crazy but ya thats all i got on this subject but naruto is gonna surpass well already did the 4th he mastered reasongan lol

Bruce Leeroy
I don't want to be an ass, but could you use punctuation? It's really hard to read your posts.

King Kandy
Kakashi is the stronegst character. He now has the ability to spontaneously manifest new powers.

Bruce Leeroy
lol, I agree. Kakashi really is an interesting character. He whomps on Akatsutski members like it's nothing. I remember itach saying to Kisame that if they both fought Kakashi at the same time, in the BEST case scenario, they would kill him, but both die in the process. Itachi even goes on to say that bringing more men would not change that outcome.

Kakashi's like a god in Naruto.

EDIT: Actually, I think he may have been referring to why the two of them ran away from Jiraya.

Magee
He is a special class jounin. He is like shikamaru with sharingan and rock lee class taijutsu on top of knowing over a thousand different jutsus, so its said anyway. He has chidori and can use mangekyou sharingan, ninja dont come much better than kakashi.

leonheartmm
actually no. kakashi isnt near sannin level yet, noir at the level of his father. mangekyo shaaringan is great, but still, diedara isnt the greatest akatsuki ever. also that last post by bruce leeroy. itachi wasnt referring to KAKASHI,he was referring to JIRAYA who was with naruto at the time.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
lol, I agree. Kakashi really is an interesting character. He whomps on Akatsutski members like it's nothing. I remember itach saying to Kisame that if they both fought Kakashi at the same time, in the BEST case scenario, they would kill him, but both die in the process. Itachi even goes on to say that bringing more men would not change that outcome.

Kakashi's like a god in Naruto.

EDIT: Actually, I think he may have been referring to why the two of them ran away from Jiraya.
They weren't talking about Kakashi, they were talking about Jiraiya.

ladov52014
ya sorry wit the prun. hahah. but also alright with kakashi his name means scarecrow. alright so lets take that in for a minute, but on a note he aint the best he is very weak on his fatigue. he cant fight long everytime he is in battle it aint for a long period of time. soo he tries to do things quick,and this thread is on the leader of akuts. anyway put it in terms kakashi is just skilled wit knowledge but doesnt have the chakra or the stamina. in all we dont know whats gonna happen

King Kandy
A standard fight with Kakashi nowadays.

Kakashi: So... Now we fight. I activate my Mangekyo Sharingan!

Other Guy: That makes no sense. How did you get the Mangekyo? You have to be full blooded Uchiha and kill your best freind to get it!

Kakashi: Well... I'm just cool like that.

Other Guy: I activate my Insta-Kill Jutsu!

*Jutsu Fails*

Kakashi: That sort of attack will never work on me!

Other Guy: Why not?

Kakashi: Because I'm just cool like that.

*Rince repeat, until Kakashi wins.*

ladov52014
get outta here, listen kakashi is nothing alright simple hahah gai can beat him just gotta open the gates, and gai will destroy him. but thats if kakashi lets his gaurd down, cause he can also do that gates but even on that his sharingan is useless.ya know what what about a hyuga huh ok uchia and hyuga clans, lets see whos still around hahah but anyway he cant beat itatchi thats it man, i miss spelled alot here.

Magee

Other Guy: That makes no sense. How did you get the Mangekyo? You have to be full blooded Uchiha and kill your best freind to get it!

*Jutsu Fails*

*Rince repeat, until Kakashi wins.* That happened once What the f**k?

The only problem is using the sharingan drains to much of kakashi's chakra. Kakashi received his sharingan from his best friend who died, maybe he feels responsible for his death which could add to his ability to use it. kakashi is also a genius so its not insane to think he could learn how to use mangekyo sharingan. But one of the main reasons Kakashi is such a good ninja is because of his experience.

scurran
Originally posted by ladov52014
get outta here, listen kakashi is nothing alright simple hahah gai can beat him just gotta open the gates, and gai will destroy him. but thats if kakashi lets his gaurd down, cause he can also do that gates but even on that his sharingan is useless.ya know what what about a hyuga huh ok uchia and hyuga clans, lets see whos still around hahah but anyway he cant beat itatchi thats it man, i miss spelled alot here.

ok lets see:

1. Kakkashi is anything BUT simple, he is a genius ninja, son of konohas white fang etc

2. As you said, Gai and Kakkashi can both use the gates. But to my knowledge i dont remember reading/hearing that gai was a genius ninja. He would know how to use the gates through hard work, like Lee.

3. The sharingan is the biggest asset Kakkashi has, the sharingan enables you to predict where your opponent is going to be a second before they are there. Its based on body movement, language etc.

4. Even though the sharingan is a decsendant of the Byakugan, it would be extremly tough to beat. The byakugan enables the user to see every tenketsu (chakra point) on the opponents body. It doesnt have an abilty of forsight or prediction. Thats why it would be good to see a Hyuuga vs Uchia match up. But i reckon even Neji couldnt take down Sasuke at this point.

(i know i waffled on about the sharingan and byakugan abit. But my basic argument is that kakashi is rather amazing)

TwilightPrince

*Jutsu Fails*

*Rince repeat, until Kakashi wins.*

all I can do is laugh that is really funny.

WolvenWars
Okay Everybody the Leader IS NOT an Uchiha But I Know That TWO akatsuki Members are and those to are... Itachi and.... *Blanks out*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER TELL!!!!

scurran
Originally posted by WolvenWars
Okay Everybody the Leader IS NOT an Uchiha But I Know That TWO akatsuki Members are and those to are... Itachi and.... *Blanks out*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER TELL!!!!

have you actually read the last two or three issues of the manga. Major spoiler dont read if you dont read the manga.

Tobi is the real AL, he is now controlling Pien, the guy who we believed to be the leader. Tobi has the sharingan. On the right side of his mask, he has pins along the right side of his body. This leads us to believe he is Uchiha Tobi. And i bet he's gona want his other eye back from Kakashi. One eyed sharingan battle anyone?

FortressXRuler
The Akatsuki leader is Pein
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pein#Pein

Violent2Dope
No it's not FXR. It's Tobi, and I read Tobi is really Uchiha Madara.

FortressXRuler
Oh yeah! **** that damn Madara!!!! when I first saw Tobi, I thought he was a comic relief character by the way he was acting around Deidara, but my whole perspective about Tobi...er, Madara as changed. I hope Madara will plan to reunite Sasuke and Itachi, and then reveals himself in an epic scene.

Violent2Dope
I fear the day when we see Madara's face, as then there will be hords of fangirls drawing SasukeXItachiXMadara yaoi.

Magee
Tobi said he had his power not that he was uchiha madara.

BinaryCleric
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i didnt figure this out before but look at NARUTO CHAPTER 254. PAGE 15.
now under normal magnification he looks like a shadow with white eyes in the manga. but MAGNIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT HIS EYES CLOSELY!!!!!!! HE HAS THE 3 DOT SHAARINGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
has ANY1 figured this out before?!

his hair are like yondaime. MAYBE its yondaime and yondaime is an uchiha or maybe its MADARA{although madara's haristyle was different}

btw this is just after the 2 bring gaara and just before the summoning ritual begins and the giant statue is summoned.

He is neither of them, He couldn't be Yondaime because he used a forbidden technique which sealed the nine tailed into Naruto, which cost him his life, just like the same technique the 4th Hokage used to kill Oorichimaru. And it's impossible for Madara to be the Akatsuki leader, considering he died around when the Leaf Village was still being build.

Magee
He is a hidden rain village ninja called pein...

BinaryCleric
There's a flaw with your theory Magee. Proof please. smile

Magee
He wears the hidden rain village headband, Jirayai also said he was a rain ninja and the country was up to some thing sinister.

BinaryCleric
Well there has been theories on Pein being the akatsuki leader, I agree with you on that, but I doubt he is an uchiha.

Click here to see how he looks similiar to both Naruto and Yondaime, and tell me how he is an Uchiha.

Magee
Look Ive read the manga up to 366 which came out on saturday, I know he is not an uchiha I never said he was. He is the akatsuki leader although he was taking orders from some one a few chapters ago and he is a hidden rain village ninja, fact.

BinaryCleric
And yes, I am agreeing with you on the fact that he might be the Akatsuki leader, I am sorry if I'm not up to date with the manga, I'm too busy watching the anime instead. Anyways, If Pein is the Akatsuki Leader and takes orders from someone else, there will be a whole different story against that, considering the akatsuki leader most likely powerful then any naruto character we have seen, then again that is my opinion. Since he takes orders from someone higher then him, there is a chance that he is just a pawn to something bigger then Akatsuki. Anyways, thanks for the spoiles Magee! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.