Hayabusa & Kasumi vs Hayate & Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Team Ninja has a warm up match before they strike DOATEC.

Fight takes place in the Mugen Tenshin Village.

1. They fight strictly h2h
2. Weapons, Nimpo, etc. is enabled for the second round.

Which Ninja duo takes it?

Superboy Prime
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/hayabusa00l.jpg

&

http://www.kino-govno.com/freelance/deadoralive_actors/deadoralive_kasumi.jpg

VS.

http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/hayate01l.jpg

&

http://virtualmermaids.free.fr/DOAdir/DOA2-Ayane8.jpg

Mr Dude
Why is it that the characters never use the "ninpo" stuff people keep going on about in the actual game?

Superboy Prime
What?

StyleTime
Hayabusa and Kasumi will win both rounds if they don't fight like idiots. ****ing Hayate is the weak link.

Hand to hand will even things out a bit, but Kasumi and Hayabusa will edge out the siblings because of ****ing Hayate.

Ninpo and crap allowed Hayabusa has a lot of spells to pick from. Kasumi just plain won't get hit by anything. Not to mention, both Kasumi and Hayabusa know what Ayane is capable of and will gun for her first. This wouldn't be a viable tactic if it weren't for ****ing Hayate however.

****ing Hayate gets his little sister killed in both matches. Kasumi and Hayabusa then laugh at ****ing Hayate and teleport off to have sex....while teleporting.

Superboy Prime
Teleportation sex....wow.

Never thought about that.

On Topic: Don't hate on Hayate sad...he just has not been put on the spotlight. Perhaps DOA 5 will change that.

Xenogears
S. Prime, I believe Mr. Dude is saying the ninjas do not use Ninpo spells and/or power techniques in their games, which is incorrect. Ayane uses a attack in DOA4, Hayate uses the Torn Sky Blast against Raidou before DOA1, Hayabusa shoots energy blasts at aircrafts in DOA4, and uses Ninpo in Ninja Gaiden, etc.Originally posted by StyleTime
Kasumi and Hayabusa then laugh at ****ing Hayate and teleport off to have sex....while teleporting. Haha, that part is funny.

However, I think you're underestimating Hayate. Some of the things he did in DOA4 were quite impressive, such as disabling a swat team in a couple of seconds, dodge bullets from automatic rifles, aim arrows very accurately, etc.

He was doing this without breaking a sweat. After disabling the swat team, he spins his katana and sheaths it as if it was all cake...Ayane and Hayate can kill Kasumi and Hayabusa, but I don't believe they have higher chances of winning. IMO, Hayabusa is more skilled than Hayate; Ayane and Kasumi are close to being even.

Sado22
Style, remind me to make you a Hayate avatar!
f--k hayate, the pussyboy boyband ninja
f--k hayate, the googoo doll lead singer ninja

~Hayate Reeks Sado-sama

King Nothing
I think Ryu and Kasumi will win both rounds.

Kasumi has already proven herself better then Ayane.
I believe Ryu is better then Hayate but I don't really have any proof, so until otherwise it's a draw.

So its 2 to 1 for me.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Teleportation sex....wow.

Never thought about that.

On Topic: Don't hate on Hayate sad...he just has not been put on the spotlight. Perhaps DOA 5 will change that.
Yep. The ninja need something extra kinky to get off. Ever wonder why Ayane really blasted the Tri-Towers? She was horny.

Although I don't why she's wasting her time there. Both Sado22 and I already told her she could just call one of us up. It must be because Sado22 paired her with Terry in that thread. sad

It looks doubtful on DOA5 though. I heard it isn't supposed to focus on the ninja anymore. Then again, neither was DOA4 and look what happened.
Originally posted by Xenogears
However, I think you're underestimating Hayate. Some of the things he did in DOA4 were quite impressive, such as disabling a swat team in a couple of seconds, dodge bullets from automatic rifles, aim arrows very accurately, etc.

He was doing this without breaking a sweat. After disabling the swat team, he spins his katana and sheaths it as if it was all cake...Ayane and Hayate can kill Kasumi and Hayabusa, but I don't believe they have higher chances of winning. IMO, Hayabusa is more skilled than Hayate; Ayane and Kasumi are close to being even.
I'm not underestimating ****ing Hayate. With Kasumi fighting Alpha-152, Ayane destroying the Tri-Towers and, Hayabusa taking on an aerial battalion, ****ing Hayate actually looked a little lackluster in DOA4 as he always does. ****ing Hayate couldn't even settle the deal with Kasumi and Ayane. He just left when Ayane showed up. I mean they're his little sisters. MAN UP!

So...we agree lol. The reason Ayane and the 18th goddamned LEADER of the Mugen Tenshin clan by way of Tenjin Mon loses is because of ****ing Hayate.
Originally posted by Sado22
Style, remind me to make you a Hayate avatar!
f--k hayate, the pussyboy boyband ninja
f--k hayate, the googoo doll lead singer ninja

~Hayate Reeks Sado-sama
Lmao.
Originally posted by King Nothing
Kasumi has already proven herself better then Ayane.
I believe Ryu is better then Hayate but I don't really have any proof, so until otherwise it's a draw.

So its 2 to 1 for me.
Ayane and Kasumi are around equal. They have beaten each other exactly once until we see who wins DOA4. Ryu actually has a boss kill and a tournament win under his belt. Even though ****ing Hayate has defeated him once, I'd still rank Hayabusa higher overall than ****ing Hayate.

The battle at some point is going to be Ayane against Kasumi and Hayabusa. Ayane is good, but not that good.

I vote Ayane take over the Mugen Tenshin in DOA5. She only needs a win over Hayabusa and she'll have the resume for it. ****ing Hayate isn't fit to lead.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime

It looks doubtful on DOA5 though. I heard it isn't supposed to focus on the ninja's

Don't believe anythingthat Itagaki spews from that hole he calls a mouth. You should see the things he said was going to be on DOAX2.

King Nothing
Originally posted by StyleTime

I vote Ayane take over the Mugen Tenshin in DOA5. She only needs a win over Hayabusa and she'll have the resume for it. ****ing Hayate isn't fit to lead. I thought Ayane was not allowed to lead or something of that nature, wasn't she treated like an outcast?

And what's with all this bad talk about Hayate, people? Out of all the ninjas, Hayate is my 2nd fav next to Ryu.

Superboy Prime
He's just pissed because no matter who hayate is teamed up with(Hayabusa, Kasumi, or Ayane) he makes the team lose. That's it.

I don't know about Ayane being able to lead or not. She's the most powerful hajinmon(a subdivision of the mugen tenshin) and she has royal blood as well. However she was an outcast when she was little, but then again given her devotion to her clan and her formidable hajinmon skills it wouldn't be a stretch to have her lead the Mugen Tenshin; but for as long as Hayate is alive she won't make it.

King Nothing
I don't think Hayate makes the team lose, they just happen to lose when he's on their side. It's a coincidence.

I also think that Hayate is greater then Ayane.

Superboy Prime
Don't get me wrong, King Nothing. Hayate is actually my fav. DOA character. Loved him when he was Ein, and loved him even more when he regained his memory and became a ninja once again.

King Nothing
Yeah, Hayate's good, but everyone dislikes him, not just on this forum, but every damn where.

Superboy Prime
Most people hate him because he is actually very tough and a top tier.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Don't believe anythingthat Itagaki spews from that hole he calls a mouth. You should see the things he said was going to be on DOAX2.
Yeah. I was really looking forward to DOAX2. DOAXBV was guilty pleasure of mine. I actually liked playing the volleyball game.
Originally posted by King Nothing
I thought Ayane was not allowed to lead or something of that nature, wasn't she treated like an outcast?

And what's with all this bad talk about Hayate, people? Out of all the ninjas, Hayate is my 2nd fav next to Ryu.
Yes, but her role seems to be changing.

It's not really Hayate. It's his hype. Specifically the fact that he doesn't live up to it. I cringe every time I see Ayane or Kasumi act like his suboordinate when they deserve the lead position more than he does.
I don't know about Ayane being able to lead or not. She's the most powerful hajinmon(a subdivision of the mugen tenshin) and she has royal blood as well. However she was an outcast when she was little, but then again given her devotion to her clan and her formidable hajinmon skills it wouldn't be a stretch to have her lead the Mugen Tenshin; but for as long as Hayate is alive she won't make it.
Yeah, but she actively takes part in all the current missions from what we've seen. It appears like she may have taken up Genra's spot in Hajin Mon as well and it looked like Genra carried a lot of clout in Mugen Tenshin. I know it probably won't happen but if this was DOA: StyleTime... oh HELL yes :drool:

Also, I liked Ein a whole lot. He and Jann Lee were the only real "badassess" in the game. When he turned into Hayate, I was expecting him to make good on all the pretextual promises of DOA and be a leader. I don't really dislike Hayate at all either. I realize he is very torn at the moment. He gets his memory back only to found out he has to kill his sister because she saved him. Then he tries to protect his other sister who returns the favor by kicking his ass. His best friend wants to beat him up and some strange German chick keeps stalking him. Combine all that with regular ninja duties and he probably has a lot on his mind.

Then again, so do all the other ninja.

Admittedly though, I'm a Kasumi and Ayane fan first and foremost.
Most people hate him because he is actually very tough and a top tier.
Gameplay wise is different though. I like Kasumi the character, but I HATE Kasumi in gameplay. She's a *****!

judgement hand
kasumi will ride ayane like a bull, (up and A) hayabusa will throw hayate in to space

~the ninja loving hand of judgement

Superboy Prime
LoL@Strange german chick stalking him; but hey at least she's hot wink

StyleTime
Originally posted by judgement hand
kasumi will ride ayane like a bull, (up and A) hayabusa will throw hayate in to space

~the ninja loving hand of judgement
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Throw him into space. laughing thumb up
LoL@Strange german chick stalking him; but hey at least she's hot wink
Yeah. That SHOULD ease him a bit but Hayate won't make a move. He could have hit that like 40 times by now. Actually with speed, he could have hit that like 240 times by now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.