Did you like spider-man 3 movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
so lets see what the numbers say.
tryed to be as fair as possible with the choices.
my vote goes to meh....thats was how i felt after seeing the movie.

steverules
it could've been better

Menetnashté
I voted for the first one

Vladimir
it wasnt as good as ti could have been, it had potential, but didnt leave up to it

Entity
Startin to look like the majority seemed to enjoy it!

Vinny Valentine
It was okay

ADarksideJedi
It was a horrible waste of m oney to see.Thought it was pretty dull!jm

Redatom65
Saw it, Second one was better, and so was the first. But it was better than X-men 3. Not as good as Superman Returns or Batman Begings Either. Slightly better than X-men 1 and not as good as X-men 2. Better than Ghost Rider and Daredevil and slaughters The Hulk, Elektra, and Catwoman...

the_satan32
I enjoyed it, but it could have been better, in my opinion it slightly better than Spider-Man 1 but not as good as Spider-Man 2.

Estacado
I liked it.

Micheal_Myers
Loved it, but the mistakes were evident!

Kaos sebaceous
i loved it but i didnt like how they portrayed venom in my opinion he should of been bigger

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
i loved it but i didnt like how they portrayed venom in my opinion he should of been bigger

I think the hulked out Venom would be really non-realistic. He also would look as impressive when doing the acrobatics so I loved him the way he was.

I also loved the movie... alot. I love Spiderman 1 the most and this movie was tied a scond place for Number 2 with me.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I think the hulked out Venom would be really non-realistic. He also would look as impressive when doing the acrobatics so I loved him the way he was.

I also loved the movie... alot. I love Spiderman 1 the most and this movie was tied a scond place for Number 2 with me. unrealistic
its based on a comic book
its supposed to be unrealistic

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
unrealistic
its based on a comic book
its supposed to be unrealistic

Ok, would you rather see this?
http://www.inkietos.com/wp-content/200509/29/venom.jpg

or this.
http://www.catskillcomics.com/frenzOA/venom.JPG

http://www.theultrageeks.com/spanish/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/spider-man3_venom_02.jpg

Also, just so you know, the original first showing of Venom was closer to the movie. He's not even supposed to be Hulked out in the comic.

((The_Anomaly))
It was passable at best.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
so lets see what the numbers say.
tryed to be as fair as possible with the choices.
my vote goes to meh....thats was how i felt after seeing the movie.

It doesn't matter what the numbers say except the box office receipts. Those are the only numbers that matter. To date Spidey 3 has $170 mil here in the US. It will most likely make another $70 mil this coming weekend. Praise for the Spider.

SpaceMonkey
People need to look past the hype and the embarrasment of swearing to their friends that this movie would rule. It's OK to admit it, folks. It sucked.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
People need to look past the hype and the embarrasment of swearing to their friends that this movie would rule. It's OK to admit it, folks. It sucked.

This movie DID rule. Everyone I know who's not on these forums or any ather forum said it was AMAZING!!! And it was!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others didn't. I loved it. I cannot wait until number 4.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others didn't. I loved it. I cannot wait until number 4.

and 5 and 6 and so on and more.

SpaceMonkey
Ugh.... making me sick!! LOL

Big Sexy
I thought it was great. To me it felt more like a comic book than 2.

speiderman
Spiderman 3 had lots of good scenes. lmao at peter doing the saturday night fever sidewalk scene.

I like the moral of the story. lots of good things to take out of this movie.

I really liked the darkness of the film. Spidey is one of my favorite silver screen heroes.

Mr Parker

you got to remember spacemonkey,this is the spiderman section where the people that love these horrible Man-Spider movies will love the movies no matter how horrible they are because all that matters to them is seeing the name spiderman up on the screen with an actor dressed in a spiderman outfit.they will never take the blinders off and get past how cool the special effects are and see how horribly written these movies really are.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Redatom65
Saw it, Second one was better, and so was the first. But it was better than X-men 3. Not as good as Superman Returns or Batman Begings Either. Slightly better than X-men 1 and not as good as X-men 2. Better than Ghost Rider and Daredevil and slaughters The Hulk, Elektra, and Catwoman...
it was alot better than superman returns, superman returns was a horrible movie it took all i had to sit and watch it

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mr Parker
you got to remember spacemonkey,this is the spiderman section where the people that love these horrible Man-Spider movies will love the movies no matter how horrible they are because all that matters to them is seeing the name spiderman up on the screen with an actor dressed in a spiderman outfit.they will never take the blinders off and get past how cool the special effects are and see how horribly written these movies really are.

The movie wasn't horribly written. The only reason Venom was squeased in there was because that one guy convinced Raimi to use him. Raimi didn't even like Venom. He was forced by sony too to push Venom into it which is why Venom had such little screen time. The movie also seemed rushed because sony made Raimi cut a crap load of scenes out just to shorten the movie, hence the Petition thread. A lot of the stuff that happens in the movies is because of fans and Sony.

But then again, I still liked the movie. Too each his own I guess.

Also, not to be imposive or anything, but if you don't like the Spiderman movie franchise, why do you go to see them? In hopes that you might like the next one?

Mr Parker
Seeing as how you keep saying how those two crappy first ones were so great its hard for me to take you serious when you say THIS one wasnt horrible. big grin especially after everything I have heard about it.Tobey doing that moronic John Travolta imitation and Billy Joel impersonation because of the symbiote.Sounds everybit as corny and stupid as that scene in man-spider 2 where they played that cheesy as hell raindrops keep falling on my head song showing how dorky peter was.Raimi was clearly the wrong director for these movies.He does nothing original in them and copies everything off the superman movies.He even said so himself.the opening of the shirt to reveal the spider-taken from supes,Peter acting like a dork all the time-he wasnt a dork in college for god sakes mad that idiot Raimi needs to go and they need a new director who knows what he is doing and do a batman begins thing,restart the whole series and make a GOOD spider-man film and let true fans see SPIDER-MAN on the screen instead of this phony man-spider version. sick

Arachnid1
Seeing as how you keep saying how those two crappy first ones were so great its hard for me to take you serious when you say THIS one wasnt horrible. big grin especially after everything I have heard about it.Tobey doing that moronic John Travolta imitation and Billy Joel impersonation because of the symbiote.Sounds everybit as corny and stupid as that scene in man-spider 2 where they played that cheesy as hell raindrops keep falling on my head song showing how dorky peter was.Raimi was clearly the wrong director for these movies.He does nothing original in them and copies everything off the superman movies.He even said so himself.the opening of the shirt to reveal the spider-taken from supes,Peter acting like a dork all the time-he wasnt a dork in college for god sakes mad that idiot Raimi needs to go and they need a new director who knows what he is doing and do a batman begins thing,restart the whole series and make a GOOD spider-man film and let true fans see SPIDER-MAN on the screen instead of this phony man-spider version. sick

So you want the movies to be exactly like the comics? Everyone has there own opinions. If you don't like it, thats great, but whats the point of critisizing everyone who liked the movies? The reason I love Spiderman so much is because I grew up with his shows and he has been my favorite fictional character since forever. The movies basicly have the same villains and slightly altered story lines. Its no different than another comic book except its on the big screen.

I'm a HUGE Spiderman fan but I don't want the movies to be exactly like the comic or we will get a Sins Past or Clone Saga or Planet of the Symbiotes movie and from what I hear, people hate those comics. Though I like sins past. I haven't read the others. The movies where written just fine. Just because its not a comic on the big screen, doesn't mean no one will like it. The first two where amazing and thats just my opinion.

Entity
So you want the movies to be exactly like the comics? Everyone has there own opinions. If you don't like it, thats great, but whats the point of critisizing everyone who liked the movies? The reason I love Spiderman so much is because I grew up with his shows and he has been my favorite fictional character since forever. The movies basicly have the same villains and slightly altered story lines. Its no different than another comic book except its on the big screen.

I'm a HUGE Spiderman fan but I don't want the movies to be exactly like the comic or we will get a Sins Past or Clone Saga or Planet of the Symbiotes movie and from what I hear, people hate those comics. Though I like sins past. I haven't read the others. The movies where written just fine. Just because its not a comic on the big screen, doesn't mean no one will like it. The first two where amazing and thats just my opinion. You liked Sins Past?

I don't even know you anymore. I could live with you liking the Clone Saga or Planet of the Symbiotes (Thou symbiotes was crap) but SINS PAST! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats the worse piece of shit anyones ever done to Spidey and he's been through allot.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Entity
You liked Sins Past?

I don't even know you anymore. I could live with you liking the Clone Saga or Planet of the Symbiotes (Thou symbiotes was crap) but SINS PAST! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats the worse piece of shit anyones ever done to Spidey and he's been through allot.

Meh, I'm about three comics into it so I'm on the part where peter gets his butt kicked in the grave yard by Gwens Kids.

And its not the worst. Aunt May has been killed by a freakin Sniper. A sniper!!! That sucks way more than that. Though I never knew 616 Gwen Stacy like everyone else.

Entity
Meh, I'm about three comics into it so I'm on the part where peter gets his butt kicked in the grave yard by Gwens Kids.

And its not the worst. Aunt May has been killed by a freakin Sniper. A sniper!!! That sucks way more than that. Though I never knew 616 Gwen Stacy like everyone else. Wait did she die?
I thought she was still in critical condition? confused

Oh and, GWEN WASN'T A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!mad

Arachnid1
Wait did she die?
I thought she was still in critical condition? confused
Not dead yet but its pretty obvious its going to happen. sad

Oh and, GWEN WASN'T A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!mad
I never said she was. no expression

vvvrulz
Arachnid1 > Don't waste your time on Mr. Parker

Entity
I never said she was. no expression
Sorry thats just an innate reaction when I think of sins past. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Macabre
It was an alright movie at best.

BlackC@
I was very disappointed. The trailers made it look like it would be the best movie ever made. It was bad.

- The storylines didn't link together at all
- The didn't flesh out Peter having the black suit well enough
- We didn't see a dark Peter, we saw a cocky arrogant Peter. NOT what I wanted to see. I wanted a very dark character to enjoy watching. They didn't take his dark side seriously
- We didn't once see Spider-Man, in his red-and-blue or his black suit stop crime
- They didn't convey well enough that the suit greatly enhanced his powers
- There's wasn't enough scenes of the symbiote covering Peter
- There really wasn't enough Venom in the movie
- Some very bad scenes written, like the butler convincing Harry.

The movie could've been much better.

BlackC@

Untrue.

You know how much I love this franchise, but I didn't like this one. It was badly written.

Nothing wrong with the first two.

Spiderman_RJ
PARKER! WTF is that on your avatar?
after reading your liking sin past, i lost my respect for you.if you were shot in front of me,i would stare at you and walk on.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by BlackC@
I was very disappointed. The trailers made it look like it would be the best movie ever made. It was bad.

- The storylines didn't link together at all
- The didn't flesh out Peter having the black suit well enough
- We didn't see a dark Peter, we saw a cocky arrogant Peter. NOT what I wanted to see. I wanted a very dark character to enjoy watching. They didn't take his dark side seriously
- We didn't once see Spider-Man, in his red-and-blue or his black suit stop crime
- They didn't convey well enough that the suit greatly enhanced his powers
- There's wasn't enough scenes of the symbiote covering Peter
- There really wasn't enough Venom in the movie
- Some very bad scenes written, like the butler convincing Harry.

The movie could've been much better.

Agreed on all fronts. In saying that I still like 3 better then 2, there was something about 2 that just didn't sit well with me. 2 and 3 were equally as bad IMO in terms of scenes and lines etc. but 3 at least had more eye candy erm. I thought 2's GC was abysmal, cartoony almost. IMO Spiderman 1's GC is better then 2's by far.

Spiderman 1 though is possibly the best comic book movie ever done though. Fantastic movie, too bad the just couldn't nail the same magic with 2 and 3 as they did with 1.

the_satan32
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Spiderman 1 though is possibly the best comic book movie ever done though. Fantastic movie, too bad the just couldn't nail the same magic with 2 and 3 as they did with 1.

I think 2 is better than 1, sure 1 had captured the spirit of the characters (except MJ) but it lacked something. The fights were ridiculous and although I loved the way Willem Dafoe played Osborn, in the suit he looked like damn Power Ranger. 3 had much better fights, but the story was pathetic. 2 didn't suffer any of this, it was the best in the series. For me it's 2>1>3.

Spiderman_RJ
so the majority didnt like.seems we have some clever people on these forums after all.

Mr Parker
after reading your liking sin past, i lost my respect for you.if you were shot in front of me,i would stare at you and walk on.

sins past? what are you talking about? is that a movie or something? I never heard of it. confused

Arachnid1

You've lost all respect for me because I said I like sins past so far?
no expression

Don't be Suprised. I've liked all the Spiderman comics I've read in my entire life.

Also, to Mr. Parker, Sins Past was a comic book story line described as one of the worse Spiderman story lines ever. I could tell you what happen. but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Spiderman_RJ
i will gwen stacy is consetually raped by norman osborn have kids with him who later come back to ask revenge on peter but suffer effects from the serum.......its got such a bad reception by the fans worse then clone saga,that marvel didnt continue with the story.
and im still waiting to see where the hell is norman keeping may parker! WTF!!!!

Big Sexy
i will gwen stacy is consetually raped by norman osborn have kids with him who later come back to ask revenge on peter but suffer effects from the serum.......its got such a bad reception by the fans worse then clone saga,that marvel didnt continue with the story.
and im still waiting to see where the hell is norman keeping may parker! WTF!!!! Sins Remembered , they did continue it stick out tongue

Spiderman_RJ
no they didnt,after gabriel went nuts and the gwen clone is wounded,the story end,but gabriel is still out there.

Big Sexy
no they didnt,after gabriel went nuts and the gwen clone is wounded,the story end,but gabriel is still out there.
Read "Sins Remembered", they continued the story of " Sins past "dude.

Entity
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Read "Sins Remembered", they continued the story of " Sins past "dude. OMG! Say it ain't so. Unless they showed it was all some kind of clonage BS Norman orchestrated and Gwen NEVER had relations with Osborne! eek!

Big Sexy
OMG! Say it ain't so. Unless they showed it was all some kind of clonage BS Norman orchestrated and Gwen NEVER had relations with Osborne! eek! Nope, also gwens daughter tries to sleep with Pete

Impediment
I loved the CGI and the fight sequences. They were almost as good as the 2nd movie's.

I hated the fact that three villains were crammed into one movie just for a stupid subplot. Harry and Sandman were enough for this movie. Venom/Brock, IMO, was overkill because it took away from crucial character development with Sandman and the ongoing feud with Peter and Harry.

I especially hated the "emo" Peter that emerged midway through the movie.....................along with his retarded Travolta-esque Saturday Night Fever schtick.

I give it a solid 7.

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 3

Yoshi Fanatic
Some of you need to get you brains checked. Spiderman 3 was a great movie. The inclusion of three villains was genious because we wouldn't get tired of them so quickly. I got tired of Green Goblin in Spiderman 1 and especially Doc Ock in Spiderman 2. I rate this movie 9 out of 10. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Some of you need to get you brains checked. Spiderman 3 was a great movie. The inclusion of three villains was genious because we wouldn't get tired of them so quickly. I got tired of Green Goblin in Spiderman 1 and especially Doc Ock in Spiderman 2. I rate this movie 9 out of 10. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

I think you only like it because it has Venom in it.

Yoshi Fanatic
I think you only like it because it has Venom in it.

What was your first clue?

SpadeKing

actually the guy who originally created spiderman was on the set with them and in the movie, and the other part is he loved it and is sad to see the movies end erm

Arahan
spiderman 3 sucked my Spider Balls..really the movie was really bad.
it sucked like x-men 3. i hate the movie. i hate the story, the only good thing are the effects but thats it.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Arahan
spiderman 3 sucked my Spider Balls..really the movie was really bad.
it sucked like x-men 3. i hate the movie. i hate the story, the only good thing are the effects but thats it.

If you hated the movie so much, why did you watch it in the first place. You should have known what the storyline of the movie would be before it came out. There's no point in saying the movie sucked because the majority of us knew that it was an awesome movie. Just because you were disappointed doesn't mean the movie sucked. It just means that your expectations were too high.

Arachnid1
What was your first clue? big grin

Arahan
If you hated the movie so much, why did you watch it in the first place. You should have known what the storyline of the movie would be before it came out. There's no point in saying the movie sucked because the majority of us knew that it was an awesome movie. Just because you were disappointed doesn't mean the movie sucked. It just means that your expectations were too high.

what expectations, my expectations were really low but the movie topped it in that department. sorry but the movie was bad. all my friends say the movie is bad and they arent even comic fans or read any spiderman comic.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Arahan
what expectations, my expectations were really low but the movie topped it in that department. sorry but the movie was bad. all my friends say the movie is bad and they arent even comic fans or read any spiderman comic.

As if they matter...
If your friends don't know anything about the characters in the movie, how could they possibly know what's going on?

Arctic

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Signatures and avatars about hating Spiderman? You are severely messed up in the head. The first two spiderman movies were very highly critically acclaimed, and even the third spiderman was received well by critics, though not nearly as well as the first two. Your obsession with hating spiderman kind of makes me sick to my stomach. Seriously get over yourself and your irrational hatred of these movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
I agree with Arctic. Mr. Parker, if you hate Sony's Spiderman so much, then why the heck did you join this forum? Obviously, this forum is about Sony's Spiderman, yet you constantly choose to take part in it. It really makes me sick that you can be so picky and pathetic about something that isn't even that serious. Instead of spreading your hatred and unimportant opinions, why don't you just leave the forum forever so the rest of us can chat in peace?

Arctic
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.